Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment?  (Read 2511 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

I think it's a good investment... But it's also a very risky...
I suggest to invest the only amount of money that you not afraid to lose...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

I think yes, if you are able to hold ETH for several years. In such case it would be one of the most successful investment that you can do today.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   
There's always a chance we can lose everything. Nobody is clairvoyant here, we can't know what happens. I would split the $600 between two coins: BTC and ETH.
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

Yes, its very good now to buy etherum that the price is very low and also, etherum is a very good investment as well and I am sure you would make good profits with etherum investments
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   
The chances of losing everything are very low if you put your money in ethereum, however you need to understand that an investment of 600 dollars in ethereum is not going to make you a millionaire, there are many people in the forum thinking that a small investment is going to make them millionaires, however your investment could easily reach 3000 dollars in a few years if you just hold, which is not bad if you ask me.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

I don't know. Ethereum is the project that caused great confusion in the social space. No one knows what to expect from him, but the growth I want to see many.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I think everyone who invests certainly has the hope of wanting to make a profit, so you are ridiculous if you ask that question. but in my opinion the ethereum is currently cheap for investment. you can buy it and save it for a long time. or other options you can trade it

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

Yes ethereum is a great investment right now but i would suggest you that make you mind for mid to long term investment, at least for 6 months. 
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Well yes, I think your investment will be successful if you invest your money on Ethereum because it is very popular and also many projects are using its platform. So in the near future you could get greater profits from it.
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I think this is the best possible financial decision you can make in the current environment. Ill give you the business. I like real estate, fannie mae, I like longterm oil growth, nog, and Most importantly to me, Ethereum. Its the bagger of the decade. I don't speculate on returns, put it this way. You will not be able to complain with any logical notion in a decade after making this decision.  If anything you might be saying you should have put more in. Great job getting to this point in your life. I only wish many had half the inclination you do.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

I think it is good . And it is good right now because it ca make your money profitable. Market price is decreasing as well as ethereum. And when it pump up your money also pump up.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

If you have only 600 USD to work with buy the ETH as planned and then go for some of the follwing low caps (maybe 3):

bigbom
shivom
savedroid
elementh
hacken
cobinhood
Pareto

Especially more recent ICOs got completely hammered with losses in excess of 90%. You might find the one or other gem there.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

Listen, 600 dollars of investment is foolishness. Don't be silly with such sums. Are you a student? If yes, then this is a serious amount for you, but in order to actually earn on the cryptocurrency market, you must invest at least $10-20 thousand! You can also try with a smaller amount, but you will spend much more time!

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

I think it is better to invest only half of these funds in the Ethereum, and the other half in such coins as the EOS, Ripple, ADA and OMG.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

If you invest 600 USD in current ETH price it would surely benefit you within the coming months. The crypto market tends to become bullish towards the end of each year as you will see from past trends. We are now going into September which is the month when the market starts warming up. So yeah, it would be wise for you to invest today. But still, you shouldn't take anybody's word. You should monitor everything to avoid losing.

MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

Already ether at its bottom good time to buy. But you should go for other options also that will be the better choice. Only invest in eth maybe be a bad idea if it does not perform well. I had seen the BTC doing well over the ETH. Even EOS and Monero also good choice compare to ETH.  Smiley
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

For now, having $600 will get 2 Ethereum coins. Here, investing in Ethereum when the price is falling is good enough. however, you must be aware of the risk when the price may fall again. In this case, we cannot determine how good that investment. But, we always believe the truth that the market will recover and it can be a very good holding for the future.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
NKTstreet132

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

If you plan to keep it for long then you should invest your 600 usd into ethereum, You will get your profit soon as I am sure it will increase especially this December.
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

I would invest in Ethereum at these levels. He can do X3-5 at least, and that's a pretty good profit, as for me. I'm investing now.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

If you only have 600usd to play with then I would suggest small caps or early stage projects so there is chance that you end up with some significant amount, hence also the risk is higher to partially or completely loose your invest.

Massively undervalued with big upside potential are in my view: Pareto, Pearl or Cobinhood.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: