Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment?  (Read 2520 times)
abbywem

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

At this price you really cannot go wrong.  Very serious projects are running on the back of Ethereum.  It will be around a long time and when the market turns around it will be right back over $1000 and everyone will be wondering why they didn't buy. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

If you only have 600usd to play with then I would suggest small caps or early stage projects so there is chance that you end up with some significant amount, hence also the risk is higher to partially or completely loose your invest.

Massively undervalued with big upside potential are in my view: Pareto, Pearl or Cobinhood.

Seconded. I think he might need to diversify if he feels it's risky to buy undervalued coins. One thing I've come to learn is that it's not everything that is undervalued that has an upside or growth potential. And diversifying one's assets makes it more easier to deal with losses. So my suggestion would be to get around $100 in BTC, another $100 in eth and the reminder for undervalued altcoins.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

You will be able to make some money on ETH but it might require a long term hodl. ETH continues to go down but it should start recovering by September 2018. Expect to sell your coin to a minimum of 3 months and after that your $600 might be double if the bull run comes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

You will be able to make some money on ETH but it might require a long term hodl. ETH continues to go down but it should start recovering by September 2018. Expect to sell your coin to a minimum of 3 months and after that your $600 might be double if the bull run comes.
yes, if the coin price movement is always the same, then at the end of each year the coin price will increase high, so you can put your capital in any coin, just not in ethereum, but if you prefer ethereum, it's good, and if you can't seeing the price increase later, ethereum can still be used for other purposes

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

I think now it's not bad. For $ 600, you can buy two coins, and before you would not have enough for one, but wait for the profit will take a long time
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

Now Etherum's price is around 300 USD and you can get 2 Ethereum.
Very mature thinking when you buy Ethereum coins because Ethereum has a lot of enthusiasts in the cryptocurrency world.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

yes, at least Ethereum is better than ERC20 where now ethereum already has a good liquidity
as the number two coin, I think Ethereum will be able to recover to 800 USD in the next few years or maybe in the next few months

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

Investing in this token in any case is a promising investment, since the token is underestimated to the full and has the deepest potential for development and investing today in the future, you will receive an excellent profit so you can safely invest
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

Having $600 is enough to buying ETH, but dont just hold it. You can use your ETH to buying some tokens of good projects.
There is no certain you will gain profit, but once you gained your profit, i think it will be a good amount of profit because ETH is still cheap now.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

I recommend you to invest in BTC to be calm for the right and profitable decision about this question. BTC is more reliable wile ETH is on its dip now and it will be there in the nearest future too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   
As I think that there is no definite answer with your question guy.  Whether it’s a good investment? Yes, maybe. As you know ethereum is one of the most potential coins, which is appreciated and especially it’s becoming more and more popular. With current situation, the price of ethereum is going down, you can buy this coin. However, a good or bad investment, it also depends much on you. If you know how to capitalize on the market, you completely turn it into a potential investment. Especially, I give you advise that if you don’t know much about cryptocurrency, let invest with a small amount of money, then when you build experience and skill, you may expand it. 

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

ethereum will remain a good value with crypto to invest. but I recommend to invest in crypto others like litecoin and dogecoin, all of which have a great market just wait for market conditions to improve.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Ethereum is good coin to invest into. The price for ethereum in the markets has no hearing on it's value and utility. I think ethereum price is a unique opportunity to buy cheap. Remember ethereum future is around the corner!

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

it's very unlikely you would lose everything, but it's possible you can lose big part of that as the price is really volatile. Same chance goes for increasing the value and you could make decent profit

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
calumbautista23

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

No way of knowing for sure but the price now is very low, worth a small investment in my opinion but it could go either way. Obviously one of the best altcoins out there though.
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

In principle, Yes, since the market is at the bottom,and at very low prices, which will help at the beginning of the growth of many projects to reach their starptavym prices, respectively x 15 will be able to do, that's such a period now
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

My opinion is it's not a bad investment but there is always risk.Though Ethereum has fallen to it's lowest  but as you know market is not good atm.

So, it will be better for you to wait another 3-4 days and then decide where to invest.And  just to let you know that besider ethereum there are more promising and well-known altcoin like XRP,Monero etc.So, there is no rule that only ethereum can give us profit because market is huge and you have to try your luck and find suitable coin for you to invest.     
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

I would suggest you invest in Ethereum now. I think it won't fall below$ 200, so now is a good time. IMHO

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

Now is the best time to enter in ethereum as it is available now at nearly year low price and it can recover from here anytime in the recovery of this market and it can give maximum profits in a short period as it dropped significantly from its high.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

It seems to me that eth already dies a little bit. New technologies. The same EOS, it seems to me, will take the market eth.
Time will tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: