Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment?  (Read 2515 times)
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Not. Do not make this mistake. Ether is not very stable and is nearing 0. Better to invest in some kind of altcoin. He's already 132$ and getting smaller and smaller.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

Well investing into Ethereum with such an amount is quite huge even though it is a good investment. Currently the crypto market is down so i suggest you invest with a maximum of $300 US. The rule of thumb in cryptocurrency invesments is to invest an amount that you are not afraid of losing because cryptocurrencies are very volatile.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

Now it is really difficult to definitely advise something during a strong drop in the crypto market. But I still believe in the great potential of Ethereum, when the market situation gradually improves. After all, now the price Eth remains minimal, the ideal time comes for profitable investments.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

Now it is really difficult to definitely advise something during a strong drop in the crypto market. But I still believe in the great potential of Ethereum, when the market situation gradually improves. After all, now the price Eth remains minimal, the ideal time comes for profitable investments.
Any advise can be too risky as no one really knows what future will bring to your investment, the current situation really creating fear to most people who've been trapped after this huge downfall, many of them are now anticipating and speculating for what possible directions crypto will  go and what will the good entry and exit points.
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

If you do investments at this time, you can get more ethereum for a cheap price. An investment in cryptocurrency takes exactly the right time to start, to get more profit.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Even despite the fact that ETH is not in demand and its price is low, I am still confident that in the long run its price will increase significantly and you will get profit, so now you need to use the opportunity to buy ETH and other coins while prices are low.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Yes. It would be a good choice to invest now in ethereum since it is now more cheap and affordable. And you can definitely gain more profits once it will be back at it's highest price which is 1.2k USD. But there is also a chance that you might lose everything because we don't really know the future of cryptocurrency ahead.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Mostly its good ivestments for long therm.
ETH devs preapare big network updates named serenity if it implements eth become chain 3.0 and come back to the 1k usd

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Looking at the date the OP made this post, I have a feeling he/she eventually bought ETH at that time. Its not a pretty sight to behold your Eth portfolio right now but I will advise you to keep holding. Sell now and it would be a loss

hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

Indeed, now is a great time for bargains Ethereum, while prices remain minimal. Over the next few weeks, the price will still fall, but then the situation should recover for the better. I am convinced that from next year we will see the first prerequisites for a rise in price for Ethereum.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Entering ETH now seems quite reasonable for me. I think you will easily make at least x2 in a year or even earlier. Ether is so dump that one can't look at him without crying Smiley But the project is worthy and it will definitely rise up soon.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

I can be sure with you if consider for long term, Ethereum can bring for you profit and it is high or low that will depends on your patience and selling time. Buy and hold it, five year later, maybe the miracle will come to you  Wink

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

For now maybe this is the right time because all crypto prices are currently cheap, if you want to invest in ethereum it is strongly recommended to invest long term. Im sure all crypto prices will pump back in 2019 or the next few years, and it will definitely be very worth it. One thing you need to remember is that there is no guarantee that you will profit. Every step you take must have a risk and you must be prepared for the risks that you will face.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

600 USD in Ethereum is a good investment in long term, you should wait more, Ethereum price can down to below $100. You can watch out ETH price and buy at $100 and hold about 2 years, I believe Ethereum price will exceed $1000 again in 2 years.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

It is a better investment when it was 300 or 500 or 700 Smiley

But the problem is we can't know it is the bottom or not. If it is the bottom yeah perfect investment. But if not and it drop to for example 50$ that means not a good one.

brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

It is a better investment when it was 300 or 500 or 700 Smiley

But the problem is we can't know it is the bottom or not. If it is the bottom yeah perfect investment. But if not and it drop to for example 50$ that means not a good one.
I think it was the bottom and the price will not drop anymore as we are seeing some good time is going to come in the crypto market. The price of Bitcoin is also going to the better and in this way the price of ethereum will also be better in the coming days so if anyone want to invest some money in ethereum then now is a good time to invest.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

There is always a possibility to lose your money, especially when investing them into crypto. But the price on ETH is very delicious.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: