Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
pbjam

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

Honestly the idea that real world companies are picking up Bitcoin now(finally) is insane to me. I've waited for this to happen for so long that I'm still struggling to believe it.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

I think that Samsung is the best company in the today's market, except for Apple. They know that btc has many pros and are clever enough to use the pros. To my mind, this is the best possible solution
grandepl

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

block-chain technology brings important things. btc is a helpful tool. samsung decided to test block-chain technology with the help of bitcoin.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

I think that Samsung is the best company in the today's market, except for Apple. They know that btc has many pros and are clever enough to use the pros. To my mind, this is the best possible solution
yes, if one of the famous companies, such as Samsung, can accept bitcoin, of course that is very good news for the development of bitcoin in the future, so that it can shape the price of bitcoin which has not experienced significant price increases.
Testament28

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

A healthy sign indeed! Another large company recognized Bitcoin's dominance. Maybe they realized that cryptocurrency will be a sure hit in the future. This is a proof that as time goes by, more and more people are embracing the fact that Bitcoin is a future currency.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

A colleague said the news was fake
We really need to make sure before publishing and also publish the news link
Because this frustrates the followers
But surely Samsung is proving its new phone application (ubcoin) and is a market
To exchange goods in cryptocurrencies
A smaller but real step.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:15 PM

For now I think the crypto market is yet to experience more of this and when this happens the markets will experience much of increment and we will have a green market in the days to come.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

I really hope this news will be confirmed, because it can change everything...
But I think this is a fake news, unfortunately.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

I heard this news some days ago and I was like this will be positive for the ecosystem because for a whole Samsung to accept BTC it's not easy. Samsung will have a good role to play in the Btc ecosystem.
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

This is so interesting that even samsung was now accepting bitcoin as a payment. Bitcoin now was totally accepting of some establishment or popular business. We hope that it will continues and the other business was accept and embrace the new technology suchas bitcoin. But the question here is where is the supporting links or source to prove that this is really true.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

That's some good news, Samsung is a giant multi-national corporation. I however think they made this move because those countries mentioned are crypto-friendly, it supports the fact that government can play positive role in promoting Bitcoin
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

This is really great if this is true as good as it is. If this is the case, bitcoin will pump to 8k probable. Please give us good news so that we can see bitcoin grow again Sad.
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

This is an excellent news for the development and improvement in the world of cryptocurrency if this is really happening. Samsung is a South Korean electronics company which sells televisions, household appliances and perhaps most notably, mobile devices which are widely used all over the world I guess. So with this, I believe there is a bigger chance that crypto will stay for long or will even exist forever both in crypto and the real world.
holepunch

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

It’s great for Android users and Samsung owners who have cryptocurrencies, this will attract all crypto lovers to purchase Samsung devices.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
Here are some related links.
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/

https://usethebitcoin.com/samsung-said-it-will-start-accepting-cryptocurrency-payments/

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/07/21/samsung-baltic-stores-start-accepting-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-ripple-dash-nem-steem

Many of the big names in the business industry have realized the beauty of using and accepting crypto as payment in their transactions. To name a few more, we have Microsoft, Dell, Steam, Apple, and BMW. Now with these name tagged to crypto, why would anyone doubt that crypto is a good thing?!

LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

The news is very old and it has been proved to be just another rumor/fake news that were spread by someone. So, it is better to not fall for it. Though the chairperson of Samsung have expressed his opinions on Bitcoins features and how it can be useful but they are yet to accept Bitcoin payments in any of the regions they are operating right now.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

This has been discussed for a long time, but if it is finally implemented, it will be good news for the development of cryptocurrencies. And in General, it will serve as a good example for other large corporations like Apple amazon

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

This is good information for all investors. Giant information technology Korea Samsung has announced it will accept payment by electronic money based on the partnership strategy with platform CopPay.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

This has been discussed for a long time, but if it is finally implemented, it will be good news for the development of cryptocurrencies. And in General, it will serve as a good example for other large corporations like Apple amazon

I just found out if this has long been discussed but whether this has been running on Samsung or they are still designing and just talking.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

This is good information for investors. Samsung is accept bitcoin. The first national Samsung accepted payment bitcoi is in Tallinn (Estonia), Riga (Latvia), Vilnius and Kaunas (Lithuania).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: