Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
RandyGamage

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

Did it really happened or, is this just a hoax? anyways, I wish it happens. Samsung is one of biggest companies in the world. so if it happened so , there will be a huge impact for the crypto world. Tallinn is Estonia right? no wonder digital city.  Wink
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

This is something that should have happened a long time ago. Samsung is an innovative tech company so it makes sense that they'd take an innovative tech currency.
The world would soon understand how beneficial bitcoin and blockchain is to the world. Huge companies such as Samsung can really help stabilise the world of crypto, the future of blockchain technology is here with us.
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

The future is slowly coming. Soon it will become a common thing, I think that after the samsung, other world brands will follow the examples. While, of course, only the beginning, but there is already great progress towards crypto.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

This is really very  good for us if Samsung company accept bitcoin as method of payment and Samsung is very popular in this world and if they accept bitcoin then i am surely say that all countries will accept it.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

Another good development for crypto currency. Being accepted by big company like Samsung when it become successful I think more companies will be accepting bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in the future. For me bitcoin as mode of payment is much better than the use of debit or credit card because it is fast and secure.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

That's cool, although I am not a fan of Samsung but still this is a huge step. Because if gone wrong then it can cause a lot of lotses for Samsung company. At least bear thinking about something else beside the screen size is pretty amazing at least now they can free game the respect in the market by giving a solid competition and also giving many cryptocurrencies the opportunity they want.
billy4u

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

This is really intensifying the bright future of bitcoin. After BMW, now its Samsung. If really this is true, then it is a great news.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

I think, it's cool news! And I hope that other big companies will start to take the example from Samsung
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

It is not surprising to hear this wonderful news. Bitcoin has already proven it worth in the world and has attracted a lot people, companies and industry.Bitcoin is stil developing. Cryptocurrencies will take over the worlds economy soon. Thank you Samsung!!!
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

A very good news to hear. Another huge company accepts bitcoin. Bitcoin popularity is increasing now so I think there are more companies that accepts bitcoin in future. I hope this will continue.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

It's an awesome news it will play an important role and you can purchase samsung phones by directly transferring bitcoin to company and get your phone.The middle person or the seller commission would be eliminated.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:09:10 AM

I think that is a daring step by Samsung. At the present time very few countries accept the existence of BTC, but Samsung has done this. Is this a new breakthrough idea of ​​the big bosses in the world, which Samsung is one of them.
There will be more and more big bosses in different areas choosing BTC as alternative payment method for traditional or dollar bills.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Did it really happened or, is this just a hoax? anyways, I wish it happens. Samsung is one of biggest companies in the world. so if it happened so , there will be a huge impact for the crypto world. Tallinn is Estonia right? no wonder digital city.  Wink
After making some research about the news. Samsung intend to accept cryptocurrency payment while Coppay was the company that suppose to handle the crypto currency payment don't comply with the giant company.

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

If that really is good for us and i believe the crypto market in this world is going to explode. Maybe Bitcoin will again go to the moon. Let's wait and see all the Altcoins will rise in price.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

I wonder what the skeptics reaction will be in this news. Imagine buying the flagship models of Samsung using bitcoin. Still think bitcoin is a scam or a Ponzi Scheme?  Cheesy

tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

I heard about this information about last three months and still do not accept right now about Samsung was accepted bitcoin as payment. Maybe is one way to make bitcoin is high and I am glad by using this information and hope Samsung companies announced it.
lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

Well that is surely good news. I am glad they have seen the light too  Grin. I anticipated that though when the news of Korea making crypto legal was imminent. I just hopr it becomes a global thing soon.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

I think that is good news that can make bitcoin prices go up because the demand for bitcoin will be higher and many will use bitcoin to make payments and purchase Samsung products. Hopefully bitcoin prices can be used for several payment methods for other platforms.
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Samsung is really a big establishment and in this kind of news, of course it is very interesting to know that they notice bitcoin. This is the start on how the bitcoin will be used in the market. If this is true, this will be viral for sure. And many are looking at this big changes. This will be a good start of bitcoin journey. if the samsung adopt the crypto world, others will also.... because good businesses accept changes. They are flexible enough to incline themselves for what is trending up today.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

this is good news for everyone, because with that, it will automatically boost the price of bitcoin to be higher, if indeed like that there will be many direct exchange services between bitcoin and items from the Samsung brand itself, and make it easier for Samsung users in particular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: