Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

I'm glad that large companies are implementing blockchain. I think if the big players started using blockchain, then ordinary people too often start doing it. It's very interesting who will win in this race.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

This is good to hear if samsung will really accept bitcoin. This will make another good growth in the bitcoin industry. And serves to other that bitcoin is really worth to have and joined.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

that's impressive to have such a huge technological production company get unboard in bitcoin investments. This will really open doors for other industries to get on board in the investments of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies at large.

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

this is a great news to all bitcoin bitcoin fanatic I think. Perhaps if this happens bitcoin no doubt that it will going to be explode again just like what happen way back at 2017 or more. Because, Samsung is one of the biggest company in the entire world or we could say one of the whale investors in crypto/bitcoin world.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

if the news is true, Samsung accepts bitcoin. of course that will be special news. I haven't heard it directly, but I say that's good news. considering Samsung is one of the largest electronic companies. I think this news will be welcomed by bitcoin users.
thanks for the information.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:32:19 AM

That is a good news if samsung accept bitcoin. Because that ưill secure the positio of this coin and price will raise. As price of bitcoin increase, the whole crypto market will on the bull trend, and yhe future are very optimistiv
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

It is good news for crypto, I'm happy to see this information. I hope that more and more corporations and companies will continue to accept crypto payments. The great future of crypto is coming.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

I am very happy when Samsung has accepted it as an application on the phone, bitcoin must be developed or developed by an interested company, Samsung is the main one that accepts bitcoin.

chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

Samsung accepts bitcoin in payment, which is definitely going to be great news that everyone would like to hear. I think this will make more people know bitcoin more. And everyone's belief in the crypto world will increase. That's very wonderful.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

That's interesting and in case if that is official. It will be a great success for all crypto enthusiasts because we all waited for the global adoption to happen and Its happening now.
Raone

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay, so many tech giants have started accepting bitcoin. I will be good for their business.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:29:33 AM

I suggest that you must include the article you have seen for people here to have reference to what to said. Anyways, this must be the article you have read https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/. Its a good news for crypto world since Samsung is a well known big conpany.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:56:34 AM

Another big news for Samsung then, This will be good for us crypto users after all they have been recently making chips for mining cryptos in the past months. Hopefully, this will be in the international market soon.

nehemiah31

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

This a very good news, hope many telephone companies will also accept Bitcoin as mode of payments.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

This a great news for the crypto world, a big telephone company like Samsung is accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. In this situation, a lot more people would get to know more bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

This a great news for the crypto world, a big telephone company like Samsung is accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. In this situation, a lot more people would get to know more bitcoin.
Yup, samsung is very big company that having a lot of devices and appliances . By using bitcoin in their product purchasing is a very good, they will have a greater number of buyers all over the world that is using bitcoin. It can also help bitcoin, it will create a good news and great impact, having a news like this will tend to pump the market. Hoping that this is true and legit news..
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

I didnt heard things about this but its very good for crypto development if this real happening soon. One of
Biggest company of gadgets will be in crypto. Millions of people will know this for sure, just one announcement of the brand will make a big noise in the offline amd online world.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Considering Samsung being a big company we can expect a lot of new people accepting bitcoin. With this move by Samsung we might also see a lot of companies doing the same thing so they won't get left out and stay relevant always. Its a win for us bitcoin users, finally we are getting closer to our dreams which is bitcoin being commonly use and widely accepted.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

If it goes it would be a great news for all cryptocurrency traders and holders. But you should give a reference as you giving a message to all widely. I think slowly cryptocurrency will cover all big industry and all government will accept it. Best wishes for crypto.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

Yup, samsung is very big company that having a lot of devices and appliances . By using bitcoin in their product purchasing is a very good, they will have a greater number of buyers all over the world that is using bitcoin. It can also help bitcoin, it will create a good news and great impact, having a news like this will tend to pump the market. Hoping that this is true and legit news..

i heard about that last month ago
and just found some intresting article https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-stores-in-the-baltic-states-now-accept-cryptocurrencies/
and what I see, this is not for all Samsung both

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████