Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s  (Read 29790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:31:23 PM

they are obligated to give full btc refunds because it was specifically stated in the ToS and also confirmed in an email to support staff.

in nearly every US state, the remedy for a violation of a contractual duty to deliver a fungible good is the market value of that good at breach, and unless the parties agree and execute otherwise, that remedy is in legal tender.

If HF_CL fails at calming down the community newly created accounts of people knowing the law better than our lawyers arrive to the rescue.
Posted from asd, ref#NN3YE2pVR8l1X4iz

Hi cedivad!

It turns out that Clobered09 and I did know better than your crummy, impotent, and now long-gone lawyer.  Don't try to argue with me about legal stuff, because you will lose no matter how much money you waste on attorney fees.   Smiley

I'd like to thank you, gmaxwell, Phinneaus, and everyone else who loudly and publicly eschewed the opportunity to cash 105% refund checks in the lulzy, but futile, hope a judge would order HF to give you all 600% windfalls (plus court costs). 

You guys really set a great example and provided some stellar advice!

Every remaining penny of those refused refund checks is now eligible to help pay for my order's unfulfilled MPP.  Isn't that super?   Grin

Aren't you too busy satisfying your fiduciary duties to the creditors to troll?

What a fricking donkey.

Guys trolling after ripping everyone off? What a fricking donkey.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:35:07 PM

Hi cedivad!

It turns out that Clobered09 and I did know better than your crummy, impotent, and now long-gone lawyer.  Don't try to argue with me about legal stuff, because you will lose no matter how much money you waste on attorney fees.   Smiley

I'd like to thank you, gmaxwell, Phinneaus, and everyone else who loudly and publicly eschewed the opportunity to cash 105% refund checks in the lulzy, but futile, hope a judge would order HF to give you all 600% windfalls (plus court costs). 

Every remaining penny of those refused refund checks is now eligible to help pay for my order's unfulfilled MPP.  Isn't that super?   Grin

It's takes a monumental scum of the earth to come here and taunt the people that you ripped off. WTG ASSHOLE.

Buy & Hold
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:45:39 PM

they are obligated to give full btc refunds because it was specifically stated in the ToS and also confirmed in an email to support staff.

in nearly every US state, the remedy for a violation of a contractual duty to deliver a fungible good is the market value of that good at breach, and unless the parties agree and execute otherwise, that remedy is in legal tender.

If HF_CL fails at calming down the community newly created accounts of people knowing the law better than our lawyers arrive to the rescue.

Hi cedivad!

Can't get it...How come this troll still exist and walking on earth? What the hell is going on with them fuckers? BFL now this what ever hash-slow is.

People wake up and kick some asses.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:47:23 PM

Is icebreaker still posting as Hashfast-CL?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:06:38 PM

I can totally see them justifying their posts saying that HF_CL was hacked long ago and that they never had control over it for like... the last 9 months.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

I can totally see them justifying their posts saying that HF_CL was hacked long ago and that they never had control over it for like... the last 9 months.

It wouldn't be a surprise to me as every scammer or liar on this forum or in the crypto space does the same thing....point the finger elsewhere while pocketing your money.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Airwhale

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:53:16 PM

Hi cedivad!

This is why I love Hashfast.  The professionalism.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:16:13 AM

This makes me sick to my stomach.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:07:27 AM

It turns out that Clobered09 and I did know better than your crummy, impotent, and now long-gone lawyer.  Don't try to argue with me about legal stuff, because you will lose no matter how much money you waste on attorney fees.   Smiley

Every remaining penny of those refused refund checks is now eligible to help pay for my order's unfulfilled MPP.  Isn't that super?   Grin

Translation:

We knew that legally we will get away with our lies about full BTC refunds

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:06:16 AM

Translation:

We knew that legally we will get away with our lies about full BTC refunds
No, they simply had a plan and methodically followed it. The plan included bankrupting the company, so what's the problem with promising BTC refunds? That, the MPP (don't forget the MPP change from chips only to whole boards), "In Stock" units, a shipping date promised for when the wafers weren't even out of the fab, "everything still on track" until 3 days before the shipping date to get more sales (whey only a "critical component" was delayed, but everything else was "in schedule, or ahead of schedule" (Barber's words))...

The only thing they didn't expected was the involuntary bankruptcy petition. They would be still there trying to ship batch 2.5 (minus "big orders", that could get chips not worth their manufacturing costs) elsewise.

I and countless others ordered only because of their infinite promises... So the question is, what did they made this show for, if Barber claims not have the money needed for his families expenses?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

Hi cedivad!

So, it's my (Phinnaeus Gage) fault, correct?

Clobered09: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506127.msg5605969#msg5605969

I am not a lawyer, I am a third year law student at a T14 school and I've specialized in securities and investment law.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:15:03 PM

Hi cedivad!

You are phenomenally and stunningly full of shit. In addition, your posting history makes it obvious that you suffer from severe psychological issues. Seek help
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:25:05 AM

Hi cedivad!

You are phenomenally and stunningly full of shit. In addition, your posting history makes it obvious that you suffer from severe psychological issues. Seek help

To drive your point home, HashFast_CL once posted this image:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: