Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

If I may give advice, we recommend that you do not use your main job as trading. because this will be very dangerous. everything in crypto is uncertain. and you do not rely with crypto.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
w

Before asking if to enter trading or not,better learn how to trade first by spending enough time to read lots of topic becoming familiar in fundamentals on what is the basic needs in investing

But if were you and you have the capital to held in cryptocurrency maybe take a long term holding not a daytrading because this is very risky not like holding is just waiting game and enough reason to earn in future
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

It depends on the market, nothing else except the market. If the crypto has a good future, sure it can be.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Yes it can consider as a good profession if you have enough knowledge about crypto currencies trading and you have follow day trading. If you have not enough experience about crypto then it will be riskier for you. It doesn’t mean you can’t get experienced everything’s depend upon you. Crypto market is not stable, if you have a stable job, don’t quite it to focus on crypto trading because you can trade at any time, even at night when you go back from work but you can’t get a job anytime. Do your Permanente job beside trade with crypto, gather knowledge about market and trading. It is not easy to trade and make consistent profit, it will takes a lot of time to gain enough experience that you can call yourself an expert. If you can spare that time and money to learn then start. Therefore make a wise decision and you will never regret it.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

You are asking us a question, but the only way to answer that question is with another question, what is your experience in trading? Have you traded other markets? Are you a newbie when it comes to trading? Because if you are new when it comes to trading you have no way to know if you're going to be successful or not so I recommend to you that at first you do some trades with a very low amount of money or to trade only in paper and see if you are any good.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Yes and there are many people who do trading for a living. If you really like trading you need to study first, you can find many study materials online. Then make an account in binance and use a little money first to apply your learning. Don't expect to earn in every trade, there are times we lose. But I believed that experience will teach you to have more wins than loses in trading.

Also maybe it's better to move this thread to trading discussion section.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

While the market is so low, it does not seem like a good profession. it may be when the market reaches its original value in the future.
It seems that you have never traded as a profession, traders love when the market goes down because that is when you can make a lot of money, if you look at any market you will see that it takes a lot of time to go up in value but when the market goes down that happens really fast and that is the moment to make a lot of profits if you know how to time your exit of the market.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

I believe trading is one of the best and most profitable professions in cryptocurrency. But it also requires good knowledge, skills and experience. I think you should try yourself at it. But be prepared for the fact that at first everything will not go as well as we would like. Therefore, do not invest large amounts. Start small.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I read different stories of traders. Someone had a good experience in this, someone does not. Trading involves risk, but it's one of the great ways to make money. If you devote yourself to it and earn experience, it will bring you excellent results.

Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

I read different stories of traders. Someone had a good experience in this, someone does not. Trading involves risk, but it's one of the great ways to make money. If you devote yourself to it and earn experience, it will bring you excellent results.
There is a bunch of traders that made some money doing what they are doing. Read around this forum.
mr3dds

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

buy cheap coins with a bright future.
Search for price differences between different exchanges, but be aware of scammers.
Invest a little and calculate your risk.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

Everyone in the crypto space is free to start his or her career as a crypto trader. One thing about it is that, whatever happens, the sole responsibility is on you. So learn it and start gradually, but start by trading with little and gradually you would graduate of advance.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

To get on the strong legs and earn enough money to participate in crypto would provide a decent income and this would be the main job, you need to invest in day trading of at least $ 5000. First, earn and be satisfied with 0.5% of turnover. With this small earnings, the ability to earn more is acquired.
helsing03

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

While the market is so low, it does not seem like a good profession. it may be when the market reaches its original value in the future.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

I would say no.

If you can't even determine if you should start or not, how on earth are you ever going to turn this into a good professoin?
It seems you don't even understand the basics to get you started.

Also, ask yourself this: How many people do you actually know personally who trade crypto professionally and make a good living?
I'm not talking about random posts where people say they are making money, but how many do you actually know?
I would say probably zero.

It says a lot if it is difficult to find even one person who does crypto full time and profits well.
And if you do find one, will you collaborate with that person professionally so you can benefit from each other's knowledge?

As you can see, there is a lot that goes in choosing investing as a profession and I am just talking general starting things.
If you don't know what you are doing, you will literally ruin yourself financially.

ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

Have you ever been involved in trading? I'm not, so I do not recommend starting with a trader's career. This market is too chaotic to give you at least some guarantees.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

all things depend on one's fate.
but everything can be better if you can try your best. do not hesitate, immediately start. do not be afraid of the risks you will face. if you have already started, you certainly know the best way to save your money, don't be afraid just because you see other people's experiences.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

You are asking us a question, but the only way to answer that question is with another question, what is your experience in trading? Have you traded other markets? Are you a newbie when it comes to trading? Because if you are new when it comes to trading you have no way to know if you're going to be successful or not so I recommend to you that at first you do some trades with a very low amount of money or to trade only in paper and see if you are any good.

Trading is a high-end profession...
And all high-end professions require about 5 years or 10,000 hours to become expert.

It does not matter if you are trading bonds or crude or crypto...
It all comes down to understanding zero sum game math or "gambling math"...
And a VERY SOLID understanding of statistics and randomness and market risk analysis. 

99% of people do not know shit about the above... even though they "think" they do.

You will learn the most from your mistakes... so spend a lot of time analyzing your mistakes...
If you are always bragging about your winners you are a going nowhere.

Crypto is very strange because it's full of people that got lucky, but think they are "smart"...
If you cannot tell if you have been lucky or smart then you are going nowhere  Smiley

mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

No doubt it is a good profession but it is very risky. Without proper you can lose your every thing. So be practical Rome can't be built in a day. So I advice you in the starting do it as a part time job. Slowly and gradually you can take it as a full time.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

I think now is the right time to start trading in the krypto field when the price is cheap and you will sell it when prices start rising
Maybe you have to think about crypto's future, your advice is also good when this is the right time to start, but many investors feel lost because the price situation continues to deteriorate. Many even feel panicked about the current situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: