Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

I would say no.

If you can't even determine if you should start or not, how on earth are you ever going to turn this into a good professoin?
It seems you don't even understand the basics to get you started.

Also, ask yourself this: How many people do you actually know personally who trade crypto professionally and make a good living?
I'm not talking about random posts where people say they are making money, but how many do you actually know?
I would say probably zero.

It says a lot if it is difficult to find even one person who does crypto full time and profits well.
And if you do find one, will you collaborate with that person professionally so you can benefit from each other's knowledge?

As you can see, there is a lot that goes in choosing investing as a profession and I am just talking general starting things.
If you don't know what you are doing, you will literally ruin yourself financially.
Many do not care about the profession, the only thing that they care is about the profits since they see all the money that they could make and they think about what they could do with the money, not understanding as you say that is very difficult to become a successful investor or trader in this market and that is not something that you can learn in a day or two.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

I believe this to be a good profession as this is the only one which has capability to make you rich in overnight , only if you have good knowledge of trading and you should have a good fortune.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

Crypto trading can bring you a lot of money, but you can also lose all your savings. I think that trade is worth it to borrow, but before you start trading is to learn this.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

I believe this to be a good profession as this is the only one which has capability to make you rich in overnight , only if you have good knowledge of trading and you should have a good fortune.
If we talk about employment as a trader, then we can still assume work for the whole working day. But mainly crypto-currency business is an additional action to the main work.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

Crypto trading can bring you a lot of money, but you can also lose all your savings. I think that trade is worth it to borrow, but before you start trading is to learn this.

Trading cryptocurrencies can without a doubt make you a lot of money if you know what you are doing however if you do not have the capital to start trading then do not do it, it is not a smart idea to borrow money to try to make money in the markets, I say this because even the best traders and even the best investors have some bad moments and you could lose all that money that is not even yours.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

It is really profitable if you know how to do it, my advice for you is that you should research and study first how trading works because if you don't have enough knowledge to do it you will end up losing money rather than have profit.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

due to the high volatility of most of the coins, it is dangerous for a novice trader in this market, but for the same reason super profitable for an experienced trader. those who love risks and know how to trade can earn a lot of money here, but those who climb into this niche without proper knowledge and skills can lose all their money. Start trading with a small amount, feel it, gain experience first.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:08:28 AM

becoming a crypto trader is long journey, you should learn and learn everyday. never stop learning!
i think crypto trader is good, you are able to be rich if you really good trader

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
Its totally depends on your work and knowledge that you should choose crypto trading as a profession or not. As you said many people are losing there money also so its obvious that you may lose yours also. You can start as side income source or part time job. 
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

It is really profitable if you know how to do it, my advice for you is that you should research and study first how trading works because if you don't have enough knowledge to do it you will end up losing money rather than have profit.
You need to be completely sure that you can make money in the market, many people learn the basics of trading thinking that they're going to figure out a way to make money in the markets when they are in the middle of a trade and that is a fast way to lose all your money, the people that become successful at trading have a plan before they even begin to trade.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

If you are currently working, then don't quit your job. Learn crypto trading on the side.  Currently is the best time for crypto trading because of the prices are cheap.  I believe that cryptocurrency trading is a good profession once countries accept it purpose and legalize the use of legitimate cryptocurrency.  Goodluck to all traders out there.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

if I think yes, even if there are people who say that crypto trading is a bad profession and will only make you get results for a while, in my opinion he doesn't understand trading in crypto, because if he understands it he won't say like that and will even assume that trading in crypto is a good profession and provides a very big income and of course I am sure crypto will survive forever, so it will give me income for anytime and not for a while.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

If you are currently working, then don't quit your job. Learn crypto trading on the side.  Currently is the best time for crypto trading because of the prices are cheap.  I believe that cryptocurrency trading is a good profession once countries accept it purpose and legalize the use of legitimate cryptocurrency.  Goodluck to all traders out there.
There is no rush, sometimes I wonder what are some people thinking? Some act as if the markets are going to disappear if they do not trade immediately and that is simply not true, there are always opportunities to make money and the only way to find them is to know what you are doing, and this is not possible if you are rushing to become a trader.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

This is a very profitable direction. I also asked them some time, but then decided that he is not ready to it. For successful trading you need to have a good knowledge of the market, charts, trading basics, etc.That is, you need to have a lot of patience and experience.

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Being a trader, you have to spend a lot of time to learn about technical analysis. Control your mentality while trading is also important.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Trading is very profitable. Good traders even in a bad market can make good profits. The main thing to learn this and be able to cope with their emotions.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

It'll beba good profession for you if you're a good trader otherwise I'd advise you to be very careful. it's just lije gambling, you can lose all your money in just a blink.

milani

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Of course it is your decision, but I would recommend not to make it like the key income, like something additional, especially when you only start with it. Of course now it the good time to study, because it is easier to buy something, and start with small amounts in order just to understand the principle. When you will feel more sure like trader, you will be able to trade with higher amounts and with no such big losses. Of course if you are successful trader, you will see what to do further - to make trading your full-time work or just partly be ingaged in it in order not to risk so much.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

When you see silent crypto prices hold up or even just withstand alone without any action utilizing existing circumstances then you will be quite a loss. from trade only results obtained crypto will be considerable time can master it quite well. though indeed many who lose out because of this of course because they just want to get the result without any process or learn more crypto. but it does essentially trade crypto is a very promising result.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

I agree with you !
Trading is high risk way to get profit / start your career as a crypto trader.
You must learn,When the best time to buy altcoin,When cutloss, when stoploss,when buy,when sell and more about how to trading.
The fastest way to make your rich and fastest way to make you poor is TRADING.
Be carefull.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: