Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4851 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
I do not think bounty hunters will soon be unnecessary. Although there are now really a lot of fraudulent ICO teams, it's possible to choose good and promising ICO projects vseravno. We need to more carefully select ICO projects, although, of course, no one is immune to failures.
As countries are legalizing crypto-currencies, states will be forced to regulate the ICO process and the risk of fraud must decrease dramatically.
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

It will depends on the campaign you are joining and much better to do a research first and they communicate with their member or investors.. And its better to only join in a campaign does has only limited period of time since it that will take long then the value would not be so good and could just make you wait forever before they get listed on an exchange.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Can't despite the fact most ICO are scam, or not really scam but the ICO is not getting many investors due to bad project.
But life as a bounty hunter is still has income, at least 100 - 200 USD per month is nor hard. ( but you won't get it monthly )
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 06:06:49 PM by Ini35

OP, my opinion on bounty hunting is different. Most of the bounty campaigns i have done paid me, which is a clear indication that bounty campaign is still very much alive. Although i cannot deny that there are no scam bounty, But one thing we should ensure as bounty hunters before engaging in any task for bounty campaigns is that, we need to carryout our own research and not just join with our intuition. Out of every 10 bounty campaign, there will be at least 6-7 of them that are scam, among which also some will fail. That notwithstanding, there are still very good bounty campaigns.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

What do you think?

I think the situation has not changed, except the selling value of all tokens is not like last year. But maybe if we have a long-term goal, some projects will certainly grow big in the future. But I agree if this is not the best time for all bounty hunters, especially for those who expect fast money.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I also think so. now it becomes more difficult to be a bounty hunter, there are too many ico participants who don't reach softcap. jam, many of them are scams and you only spend your time in vain.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

Markets fluctuate, and I think correction is the most sensible way to make the market survive for a long time. Maybe everyone feels the impact, because there are not many who participated in ico like last year. And it's true that today is a difficult time for bounty hunters, but crypto is a long-term game, and perseverance may get paid, even though it takes longer.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

hi mate! i don't think it is the end of bounty hunting era. it's just today, a certain project paid them lesser than before because there are more bounty hunter joins a single campaign than the previous years. and now that the market is down, more and more projects are cutting their campaign short because they cannot even reach their soft cap, and that mate is the main reason why they are not being paid by the project they are in. cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Now the market is down trend! And on the bounty you will not earn much! You need to learn something new for making money!
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

even in the bear market we can stack tokens that when the market rise they will win value over time.
There a lot of excellent poyects out there. just we need to be carefull and research over the proyects we like. with real goals, when some proyect promise u a lot of money u know that proyects its a scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

Yes, as more and more people participate in the bounty, the market is in a bear market and there is no good reward.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Yes, not so wonderful time for ICO. But all can to change when will be a growing trend. The more a perspective projects just waiting a more lucky time for the start promotion company and performance ICO.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

Do not be disheartened. The time has merely come when bounty campaigns have evolved into something of a smart thing to do (and needs a smart decision prior participation), which is actually a good thing.

What's happening is something i would like to deem as an evolution. Evolution of thought and process.

As some have cited, previously, anyone can make good money out of their mere online presence and blabbing a few notes here and there.  But now, it requires a bounty participant to be more diligent and vigilant too, making sure they checkout the ICO at hand and not blindly accepting their terms.

Since the beginning of time, scammers has been around. These days, we are required to be more of a thinker rather than a doer. Though i have to tell you, even the most diligent bounty participant could fall prey to a well built up scam.

So best of luck, hoping you regain your faith in bounty campaigns soon.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

Yeah there are a lot of bounty scams todays.
People are interested in participating bounty campaign, and they can freely get in the bounty. They can chose the best campaign as they want because these are available in bounty board, they can search there. However, they should  be smart to chose and involve in bounty otherwise they will be a victims of bounty scams.
I will never leave bounty campaign due to these reason, because I see the potential. It is better to join than never.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Not at all. Thou some changes  havet  crept in ranging from scam icos to the high turn out of participants in bounty campaigns compared to what we usually see in past years. Hence, it has limited peoples' chances of earning huge as they use to.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

You know what, I believed that there is still a legit ICO in the  crypto space that makes the bounty hunting  will never come to an end, it is the only way to promote a certain project, scam cannot be avoided especially it involved money but it is our responsibility to determine the legit one, besides there are times that the one we consider a scam is giving away of tokens, I think it can be accompanied by luck, so keep on trying, who knows it is your lucky moment.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Well well yes is abad news and one of the reason why cryptocurrency aren't grow the value
But not all project are scams need to learn the project before joining as participant of investing
First choose the reputable campaign managers
Second read the white paper carefully and investigate the reputation of the dev's teams
Third last in the list is analysts well the project how it's work

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

It amazes !e when some think that bounty is dead or that bounty hunters will no longer have projects to promote. Despite this believe, there are are some good projects that demand for the service of bounty hunters to help promote their projects. Projects will always need the services of bounty hunters and more projects are still going to come to the space. I have been into bounty for quite some time now and i am still actively involved in bounty.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

People shouldn't be trying to support themselves by doing bounties.  Whether they are coming to an end or not, the income is very inconsistent and might not be around much longer.  People should be trying to better themselves with more education or a better real life job.  Bounties are an easy way for ignorant poor people to earn money, but to me it's a pipe dream.

Of course a lot of them scam their bounty hunters.  A lot of the projects are scams, so it makes sense that they aren't going to pay them.  It's a big waste of time and effort to do all that work only to end up getting scammed.  If you're going to 'work' for crypto, at least try to join a signature campaign paying in bitcoin and run by a respected campaign manager.  Anything other than that is madness.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

No, I think that you just had bad luck in selecting the ICO's, or you didn't do enough research. If you select good projects, you can still earn a nice amount of money from bounty rewards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: