Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4851 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

I don't really think that bounty hunters' era will come to an end because without them, ICOs will never have a bigger opportunity to succeed in their goals. Sad to say, some bounty hunters like me became a victim of ICO scams who uses bounty hunters to attract more investors so they can steal bigger amount of money.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 763
Merit: 121

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Where did you know about many people life as bounty hunter?? In my place only a few people know about bounty champaign. even many of them are investors not bounty hunter. So bounty hunter is end?? of course not

Now almost 80% campaign is scamming?? Where you get this percentage?? I think you you're just guessing. Ya we know about scam but there are still so many legit champaign out there

hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I do not think so, the bounty is not coming to end. Bounty campaign is a simple way of making money, they do an easy work but get much reward from participating in it. However, many people say now it is going to end because there are many people don't get the reward because the bounty is scams. We do not know why it happens. I believe that bounty never end.

RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

What do you think?

I do not think so, there is a difference that in the past you could choose any campaign, but for now you must be selective and careful to participate in the bounty campaign, so you don't get a scam.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

OP, do not be discouraged because of the present situation, bounty hunting has not ended and neither is the end near. So do not give up. Register for more bounty and earn your coins.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:02:39 AM

I dont think so that bounties will end comes to the end.  Even though there are so many bounty hunters now there are also many projects involve but always choose the best and study the project you want to work with. Its just that bounty hunters will earn small token since there are so many participants right now. Its better to put cap in bounty participants.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

Almost 80% campaign is scamming. Why do you think the era of bounty hunter comes to an end? Investors also die too. They invest then get many coins. If bounty hunter die, investors will not survive.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:33:27 AM

What do you think?
bounties will certainly still give it some time, but it is always difficult to find a project where the work is worthwhile and you will get paid. but in a year it could be that they no longer exist or only very few. thats my opinion on that.
raging-creeper

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:46:37 AM

Agree.  It's now mostly for fun and a hobby.  I do get paid from time to time but the coins are not worth anything so its kind of the same.  I still pick projects I really like and do the bounty anyways as it helps me learn about the project. 

jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:47:33 AM

I definitely think it's quite the opposite. It's true that it may turn some off because of the number of scam projects right now, however, there are still great and legit projects out there and you just got to research and study them. There are paying projects and at this moment you just got to be wise on choosing which one you'd apply for.
vuthuanhai1990

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

Tôi không thực sự nghĩ rằng thời đại thợ săn tiền thưởng sẽ kết thúc bởi vì không có họ, ICO sẽ không bao giờ có cơ hội lớn hơn để thành công trong mục tiêu của họ. Đáng buồn thay, một số thợ săn tiền thưởng như tôi đã trở thành nạn nhân của những kẻ lừa đảo ICO, những người sử dụng thợ săn tiền thưởng để thu hút nhiều nhà đầu tư hơn để họ có thể ăn cắp số tiền lớn hơn.
Sự khác biệt duy nhất là thời gian trước đây bạn có thể tham gia vào bất kỳ chiến dịch nào, nhưng bây giờ để tránh các chiến dịch lừa đảo, bạn nên thực hiện phân tích sâu trước khi tham gia chiến dịch.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

What do you think?
I hope that the era of bounty hunting is not over. I decided to join bounty campaigns only a few days ago. would be stupid if i'm too late for it.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:10:09 AM

Obviously your mindset must be corrected doesn't mean the bounty hunter will end just like that.
all you have to realize is that the market is currently in a big correction.
so you won't be able to get satisfactory results just from the bounty, try trading and never rely on the bounty only, look for additional income you can do from this crypto.

juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

What do you think?

Forthcoming, there will be more difficult for bounty hunters because the number of participants is increasing, but good Airdrop and Bounty are getting less and less

SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

I dont think that will gonna happen that era or the day for bounty hunters will come to an end maybe we are experiencing a lot of failures in a lot of campaign reason for the campaign not to paid their participants in their project but there are still a lot of some good project or campaign and still benefitable for all of us we just need a very wise thinking before we decide to participate or get involved in one project or campaign and thats life goes in and out in the crypto industry.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:40:45 AM

I think that bounty companies have a great and promising future. A lot of companies create their user community using of bounty companies. This's a convenient way to spread advertising and tell about your product. Blockchain technologies will continue to develop and capture marketplaces and in future number of bounty companies will only increase.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

You may be right.  My friend's bitcointalk account who invited and recommend me to join bounty in this forum last active was about 3 weeks ago.   Grin
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

What do you think?
no one can make sure it will all end and for a bounty which is a fraud I think it depends on the accuracy in choosing a profitable bounty
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

What do you think?
actually it's quite easy to distinguish scam projects from legit projects, but you're just too lazy to read.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

How bounty the survey so that you can infer it? the bounty brought more and I guess it's all good. Indeed many of the scams happened or who did not reach the target too much. but the real bounty pays quite a lot and this can still be promising and also profitable for a lot of people who work in this field.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: