Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:05:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
pubatha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

I think yes. Becouse now lot of bounty hunters are here.therefore bounty value is too low. Before few years bounty hunters earn some amount of salary .full time bounty hunters are here in past.but now bonty field is not success . I think bounty field will goin to end after few yaers. So sad
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

I don't think so. It might not exactly be trendy as it used to mainly because a lot of persons have given up on it because of the recent scam trends, and the fact that they end up not getting paid, but it is still in vogue. They are a lot of persons who are still in the business of bounty hunting, and I think that it might be on for a little long time.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

Hunters are so surviving in the case of the lack of profitable projects so I think that they will be in crypto for all time and their deals will be very useful for all people.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

nope just research for the good campaign and you can still continue earning. just like you said 80% of the campaign are scam but there are still 20% so it is still good. if you joined scam campaign that will be your problem so carefully choose which campaign to participate.
global110

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

My dear, you are so right. Paying Bounty Hunters are not being paid these days. What is the next page for hunters? Which way is the way forward now.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

I think that the era of bountyers has not yet come to an end, and soon we will see a very good and high price, that the whole market will react very much on bullish all these movements, and if the market goes up, and the bounty will also pay good money project managers

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

The bounty hunters are increasingly number of heads but the legit ICO was decreasing so this is the reality , and what ever the outcome nowadays , these will charge to our experience in life that we are able to earn money in cryptocurrencies as bounties.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

It's very unlucky decision to be a full time bounty hunter. having it a side income instead of investing the money, that makes perfect sense. But not a major income. And no, it's not going to end.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

I will not accept your statistics and I think this is the way it has always been. Bounty hunting has not come to and end just that more people are getting involved and more coin are get there initial coin offering icos so the higher the possibility of scam
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

What do you think?
The era of bounty hunters depends on the situation of the market. If the market is good and steadily growing, many successful ICOs and bounty hunters will be paid in full. But in 2018 the market was too bad and it caused many ICOs to fail and the bad results for the bounty hunter they did not receive anything.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

for me it's all just luck like we bought something in a sack without we don't know the original form ...
bounty is different from the previous bounty that I followed from two years ago ...
without having to have a report or other terms ..

Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

As long as ICOs still exist, the era of Bounty hunting has not come to an end thus, it will continue to exist till thy kingdom come.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Who told you that? Yes, now the market is in a downturn,there are always kinks,but Bautista many have fled,and there are many who stopped doing the bounty projects, social networking and subscription,well, there are those who zdelaet,Yes, of course they didn't earn but for the future
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

In as much as cryptocurrency exist, many ICOs will also come up and since they need some kind of awareness there comes the business of the bounty hunters.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

If you look at it this way then you should say that the era of Investors has come to an end too. Most of the investors have been investing in potential projects in early stages and making money but now since 80% of the ICOs are scamming people most of the Investors are loosing their money.
It doesn't work this way now buddy. In order for an investor or a bounty hunter to make money he has to first find a potential ICO which is a tough task and then take part in it to achieve his goal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
telradtraverse

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

just look after the projects which you want to invest in, or get bounties and then it will be fine
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

No, the golden day of bounty hunters haven't ended, the moment you don't have a good bounty to campaign for i may say the golden era has ended
The only different is that timeframe of bounty is becomingly more lengthy and longer.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

It's safe to say that the best times for the Bounty members have already passed. But nevertheless, even with a large number of new hunters, you can still earn here. Yes, your earnings will be substantially less than for example a year ago.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

It's too early to talk about such things, you understand that now is not the best time for a crypto-currency world, so I say that now it will be better just not to lose faith in crypto-currencies, that's enough for now
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

You can start as bounty, hodl and learn trading. I also think that bounty may be very risky.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: