Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:06:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Where did You get such statistics?Yes there are scammers but 80% is too friend.On the contrary, I notice a different trend.Scams every day less and less.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Except if cryptocurrency is coming to end, bounty will keep existing be it for ICO, or some other cryptocurrency work! Bounty is part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, Bounty is cryptocurrency culture!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

I admit that this year there are many bounties or scam projects in progress, so we must be smart in choosing which bounty we will follow. It is difficult and very time consuming, but this is more feasible than being deceived by irresponsible parties.

jeron31

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

In my opinion when the market will be bullish again, there will be much more good bounty campaigns by great projects.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Already in the past few years, these concerns have arisen among bounty hunters. But I see this is not towards the end but is looking for the golden peak. Because there are so many unclear projects, I think we are like waiting for "someone" or a team that really uses the blockchain feature in this digital world. What I am still waiting for is an ecosystem in the digital world that is truly independent and can utilize digital currency for its own community, for example, MMORPG games. I'm still waiting for that.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Yes, indeed, now there are a lot of scams, and this greatly complicates the situation, but you can still select for yourself a good campaign. Also there many participants, but still it does not deprive profit. I think that the situation on the market plays a huge role here. Many ICOs delay the payment and withdrawal of coins to exchanges, fearing a significant price reduction.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

Men im getting 14 euros monthly by passive income by investing in a proyect and right now im  doing a bvounty for a proyect that will give me dividends monthly called tombola. i thinks its a great oportunity righ now to get passive income. personally i know there are a lot of scam but the the effort to find a real with get enough reavenue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

To my regret it is just impossible to earn 5000 $ for 1 signature as it used to be year ago, but if you are hard working, lead some social and media projects and you are good at research and analysis, you can still earn on bounties
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I think this is the difficult moment for whole market, including trader and bounty hunters. But it will not end at here, all will come back strongly when the market is recovered

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

I don't think so. I suppose that if you want to earn money in Bounty you will do everything possible. But as we can see the market is falling now. I think the situation with bounty rewards will change soon.

Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

Yes the Golden Days are almost gone. But still We can have faith on crypto so we can have faith on bounties too. These days will be always tough and You need to research and select good Projects to start Hunting
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

What do you think?

What I think is, a lot many bounty hunters do not even do any kind of research before participating in a bounty campaign, they dont even care to verify basic details about a project like atleast glancing at there whitepaper, checking the teams credentials, checking if there are any partnerships, etc and later fall for scam ICO bounties, who not only scam the investors but also the bounty hunters.
The first and foremost thing I personally believe before joining any bounty campaign is to give it the same level of respect to what you give to an ICO where you are investing. If not money, you are investing a lot of time here. So always do research and stay away from scams.
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

What do you think?

thats right mate! that's why bounty hunting is not a real job for us.. its called extra sideline to gain free money from our free extra time. but, this is not the end i think. maybe this a beginning.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Yes I agree with you that now lifetime earnings shot for heads very low and many have left Bounty.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

Now is really a very difficult period for bounty campaign participants, as the projects transfer the conduct of the ICO, and some even fail to collect a soft cap, and accordingly the participants do not receive any payment. Nevertheless, I am sure that with the restoration of the market - everything will go well.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

This is not the end for bounty campaigns. Despite the fact that there are a lot of scams in the industry, you can still make money here.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Bounty hunters earn less money now, then 1-2 years ago, but scamming campaigns is not the only problem. Lots of bounty campaigns pay less, because now there are lots of bounty hunters in a different bounty campaigns.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

Out of 100%, you are suspecting that 80% ICO's are scam and probably you are right. So meaning there are still at least 20% which are not scamming. I guess bounty campaign isn't over yet until its over. For now, let's just continue taking our chances in joining bounties to earn rewards until its finally over.
mhgeekiyanage

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

I believe that, because I experienced it myself. Indeed, at this time we must be very smart if we participate in a bounty campaign, we must be good at choosing good projects and paying. choose a project with a product that clearly benefits from a good team
LASSSKAR!1!1!

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

I don't really think that the Bounty Hunter era will end because without them, the ICO will never have a greater chance of succeeding in their goals. The bounty campaign is a simple way to make money, they do an easy job but get lots of prizes from participating in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: