Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
kavishka

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

yes i think I agree that ICO projects that turn out to be scam has become very much.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

It wouldn't really matter shoud the era of bounty hunters come to an end. For sure the crypto industry will find another way to facitlitate the same activities that of a bounty hunter and participants.

And as early as now, there's really no telling when bounty campaigns had to go.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

if the times of bounty hunters are coming to an end, then the ico time is coming to an end (if you follow the logic of the author). I do not think so, you just need to carefully choose the projects, just as you would approach investing.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Nope,I don't think so,look how many bounties are ongoing now and many more are coming soon,I am more than sure that we will see even more bounties next year.Stay positive !
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Because now there are too many people who are greedy on the bounty. They misuse the bounty and create lots of accounts.
But now there are many bounty hunters who have stopped in this crypto because currently too many ICO projects are scam and not paying.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Yeah, it is more and more problematic to find a good bounty campaign, and that's not only because of scams. The rewards are constantly decreasing since there are more people participating in campaigns, so the final number of tokens you get is becoming even smaller.

EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Yea. Many coins now are shit coins. It is even difficult now to find a true crypto ICO. But I believe this will be temporary also because eventually, the bad eggs will be phased out.
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Unless the rules change or somehow the task essence becomes more complicated these greedy people with bots will destroy this sphere.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

What do you think?

yes that is true, because of the increasing number of scam bounties, the bounty hunters will decrease because they feel that the work done so far is only in vain, and not at all appreciated. in the end the bounty hunters will surrender.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

I don't think that 80 percent of the bounty campaigns are scams, the thing is that the rewards have dropped considerably and they are not that profitable for some people anymore, it may be because the market in general is dropping, so we will have to wait for stabilization in it to see some improvements on the bounty scheme.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

There is a difference between scamming and failing, people like you annoy me. The facts are actually that 80% of bounties don't pay because the project behind it FAILS! Obviously, if an ICO fails to raise its minimum cap, then tokens will not be distributed, that's not them scamming you, that's the rules of the game! If you don't like it, don't play, very simple.

Good point about scammed and failed ICO. Experiences in the past, most ICO's stopped and returned the money to their investors, and of course bounty hunters were not paid. This is how ICO works. You just need to accept the reality. The good thing is, you can still look for a good ICO. And one ICO might be enough to pay all your efforts if that is a good one.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

I don't think so, better to avoid scam campaigns. You need to carefully choose the right project. Always focus on experienced and success bounty managers which have a lot of experience in selecting projects to work.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

I don't think so, better to avoid scam campaigns. You need to carefully choose the right project. Always focus on experienced and success bounty managers which have a lot of experience in selecting projects to work.
Of course your advice has a right to exist, because there are so many scams among the ico company. But if it is a question of the duration of this sphere of activity in time, then Bounty companies can carry out advertising campaigns in other spheres of life.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

What do you think?
It is just your strategy to select a bounty campaign you will participate. First, make sure the project is good and can attract more investors. Check the white paper, road map and the team. If they are serious, they will select a bounty campaign that has a good reputation. Bounty campaign with a good manager can attract more participants. If more participants will advertise their project, success is the next step.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Rausachcatur

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I don't really think that bounty hunters' era will come to an end because without them, ICOs will never have a bigger opportunity to succeed in their goals. Sad to say, some bounty hunters like me became a victim of ICO scams who uses bounty hunters to attract more investors.
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

Bounty campaign is a simple way of making money, they do an easy work but get much reward from participating in it. However, many people say now it is going to end because there are many people don't get the reward because the bounty is scams. We do not know why it happens. I believe that bounty never end.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Choosing a good bounty campaign is really hard, but it's realistic if you have experience. I believe that the projects will not stop allocating funds for conducting bounty campaigns, we just need to find the best of them.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

There is no cheaper way to promote the campaign than the bounty campaign. It doesn't even cost money to promote project through the bounty campaign, because they only need to pay their tokens, and the price of their tokens is also An unknown number.
Lexurenn

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

There were many bounty campaigns out there in the market and many of these campaigns had low projects. I think you can still make good incomes out of good bounty campaigns.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

I think you are wrong ,its no the end yet as far as better ICOs are getting released ,all you have to do is do thoroughly researches and find yourself trusted bounty managers and surely you will get your rewards.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: