Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Yeah most campaigns are not paying but that does not suggest the end of bounty hunters. For what i know there are still some real bounty programs that are been carried out always just that they normally go unnoticed. All that is required is to do a proper research to join the right program.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
immersionforster

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

i don't think that it's the end, the bounties have a lot of marketing power
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Not really. There are still so many good ico who are created everyday. But some are just joining the hype of crypto and scamming other people , believing that their ico will succeed.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

there is no end to hunting for gifts, as long as we are still able to do it, and if indeed 80% of the
campaign is fraud you have to learn a lot because what I feel and do every gift is not a fake
project but many projects fail and lack of sales achievement, for a few fraud campaigns. more learning.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I don't think that bounty is coming to an end. Its true that there are lot of scam projects around but there are also good ones and its still profitable to participate in such bounties. If we keep dwelling on the fact that there are lot of scam ICO then we can say bounty is coming to an end.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
The fact that the gold days have passed. Because every company involves a huge number of participants, respectively, the rewards are several times less. There remained companies such as Translation or YouTube, where they still pay relatively well, but everything is exactly the same results that we could observe at least a year ago.
yeah it really is, number of participants really matter and there should be a limit for that. Even if the campaign bounty pool is high bounty hunter receives just a small amount of that due to equal staking gathered by individual. Most of ICO's are scamming now as they see a bigger number of money amounting to sales of their tokens. Sometimes the ICO are not scam, the bounty manager does.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Today's situation is really bad for bounty hunters, yeah. But there are good bounty campaigns, you just need to do deep research to find it now Smiley
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Yes, the Bounty Hunter era for JR has disappeared, including you. I see your profile as a whole does not do the job as a signature campaign and only does social media work. That's why the current JR rank is destroyed in the signature campaign. you should think and make quality posts.
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

As long as there are new project and new tokens will be generated, there is a bounty campaign. from there bounty hunters exists. i dont think that the era of bounty hunter will come to an end. many ico believe that the bounty hunters played a huge part in their promotions.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Now there are many projects in which it is beneficial to participate. They need to be searched and analyzed for a long time. But do not spare your time to get a good profit.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

The era of Bounty of Bounty will never end! why? Because as long as Cryptocurrencies exist more and more bounty will come to play remember that ICO is still unregulated but once it was we can see a golden days again for a bounty hunters.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

As of today if we want to join some bounty campaigns, a deep analyzement about the project is needed if we don't want to end up scratching are head later on. because it is for our own good to choose the right one. if they happen to succeed boom we will get more than enough profit as a bounty hunter. and at the same time we are promoting the real project not fake ones.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

I think the era of bounty hunters are endless because, there is a lot of ways and ICO that launching right now that has a potential to rise their coins in the future. As long as there is people that are participating in that ICO project and bounty campaigns the era of us will never end. I hope that all of us bounty hunter will never lose hope about the market price situation right now and can survive in the future. Long live all bounty hunters.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

I don't think so. In last year the market grew. And when the tokens began to trade they did x3-4. Now the market if fallowing. I think bounty will be as long as ICOs. We need to wait until the new waves of
growth
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

What do you think?
In my humble opinion, There's no end for bounty hunter and ICO because not all ICO are scams, although I know that this year is the most cases of ICO scam. But ICO is still available as long as innovation regarding the implementation of blockchain technology. As we know that many problems still exist and I am sure many people will solve these problems with various innovations, one of which is by implementing their innovation with this blockchain technology. The ICO is not just about selling coins or tokens. Instead they must have a masterpiece or product that can be useful for many people. So, never think like that, if necessary you also have to take part in advancing blockchain technology.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

What do you think?

If you will properly choose bounty campaign to participate in then most likely you will not be scammed. However it is true that the bounty sphere has become less profitable as it was at the beginning. But this is just an evolution.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

I don't think so. In last year the market grew. And when the tokens began to trade they did x3-4. Now the market if fallowing. I think bounty will be as long as ICOs. We need to wait until the new waves of
growth

As long as the ICOs will be there, for sure there will be Bounties, but the question is how good are these coins/projects. I agree even this year we saw a good amount of ICOs coming in, but very few are productive and with a good future prospect, thus many Bounties were closed in between as the project could not even acquire Soft Cap. So yeah this year it is hard, but that does not mean its the end of ICOs as well as the Bounty Hunters. Even this year, I personally saw some good ICOs, a personal favorite as well, now let's see if they deliver.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

I think bounty era will not end because it has good opportunity for people. Because crypto currency had most popular in the world. lot of people enjoy their life with good earnings gain as a bounty hunters.
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

What do you think?

If you will properly choose bounty campaign to participate in then most likely you will not be scammed. However it is true that the bounty sphere has become less profitable as it was at the beginning. But this is just an evolution.

Yes, things are getting tougher, so I'm getting used to them, just as the way ICO's trade and investors are doing, is always looking in hard times to make money.
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

The era of Bounty has finally come to an end with the new rule merit system whereby all Jr members without any merit are demoted to newbies and are not allowed to participate in signature bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: