Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 02:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I do not think that way. Bounties are still a nice thing, from both the ICO, and the hunter standpoint. Althought hunters may have to put more effort, than earlier.

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
We all know that bounty hunting is the first options of those people who have account in this forum to earn money and we also know that most bounties nowadays are almost scammed but it doesn't mean that lives of a bounty hunters will come to an end. There are still good active bounties out there and we can still make money our of them, it is a matter of choosing a good one.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Some of them are scamming their participants because the price of cryptocurrency is increasing even more but there are still good campaigns that is actually paying a decent amount for their participants.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

Bounty hunting is similar, than investing to ICOs. Not that profitable in a bearmarket, and also harder to get the good projects. When the bulls come, it will be more profitable again, IMO.

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

I would not say so, bounty hunters cost companies much cheaper than hiring a whole staff of employees who will be engaged in advertising. While there will be new ICO-hunters will always be in demand. Another thing is that every day we become more and more, and the resulting profit, respectively, less. And there's nothing we can do about it.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Recently, income from participation in the bounty has fallen dramatically, but this does not mean that this is the end of the bounty. There will always be people who will be willing to do this job for less money.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I think this is just a tough time for bounty hunters. I just hope things change. But I can't waste any more time .
olayadave

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

Last year there was no shortage of scam campaigns/projects as well, but it seems that last year the teams behind it were much more eager to pay the rewards, now a lot of times you have to give away a kidney to receive your earned tokens
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

What do you think?
I don't think it will be the end of bounty hunters because in my side, I still received good rewards from it and earn enough crypto coins from my hard work. Although, there are a lot of ICO's failed to succeed recently because of the situation in the market, it does not mean that it will be the end. There are still legit projects that can give satisfactions for all bounty participants.
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Personally do not agree, that bounty hunting is getting closer to the end. There was, and will be good bounties, which worth the effort.

myneymnyeff

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Yes , today there are many scam campaigns out there. So you got to finds which are the genuines. I recommend you to look about Swachhcoin project. They are running their bounty now and it would be great if you could join too!
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

In my opinion, for now the bounty will continue to grow and will also still have many interested ones. between the participant and also the ico party there is nothing to lose by holding a bounty campaign

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Indeed, the era of Bounty hunting has nearly come to an end especially for junior members who were demoted to newbies with the recent development of merit system.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

I hope that not bounty era ends, but era of scam ends, and everything will be as year before, all projects are working, everything successful
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

How not priskorobno to recognize but the era of Bounty really already departs in a non-existence. Having reached the peak at the beginning of 2018, to its end of Bounty begin to die away.

philX

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

As I would see it abundance isn't wind up, however incomes down on account of abundance most installments utilizing a token from the ico task and the greater part of the undertaking dependably wind up with a lessening in rate when beginning exchange the token and value digital currency supporters like bitcoin/ethereum diminished , my sentiment it's solitary a matter of salary yet for abundance it's as yet not finished
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

Yes , today there are many scam campaigns out there. So you got to finds which are the genuines. I recommend you to look about Swachhcoin project. They are running their bounty now and it would be great if you could join too!
The campaigns would end if there were no way for anyone to send any coins because it's just digital money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

People are beginning to absorb the mood of the market, so many posts on the forum that soon everything will come to an end, cryptocurrency, ICO, bounty campaigns. Don't panic! We are at the very beginning. Soon there will be a phase of growth and we will start earning again.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

I think that this is not so. only the market to recover people again will be able to make good money on the bounty is only a matter of time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

The golden era has not ended, just we have tough situation on the market and everything is much difficult than we had
bullish market. ( fund raising, coin listings, price stability for a coin, trading volume etc. This is why many projects struggling.
We should not give up, but be patient and waiting for the bulls to arrive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: