Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

I think that many people incorrectly took this as a job, when in fact it should be more like a hobby, something extra that generates extra money while you learn from cryptos, it's true that campaigns are dropping a lot in quality, but I still believe they can be profitable, equally the best is to move to different areas of bounties, such as writing articles on cryptos or doing translations, that can be a real job.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

I think that this is not so. only the market to recover people again will be able to make good money on the bounty is only a matter of time
it seems to me if not to change the situation in the ico market, then the problems really can arise and this will lead to the end of the Bounty campaign. It is necessary to eradicate fraud in this area of ​​activity.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

On my own side of view, the era of bounty hunter has not come to an end rather, we are on the era of slow and steady wins the race.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

It was eventually going to end. But still, if you use your knowledge, you can enroll in good campaigns and those campaigns wouldn't really fail you.
Try joining campaigns done by good managers like Yahoo, btcltcdigger etc. These managers would ensure that you get paid.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

I don't agree that the bounty era comes to an end. Yes, there are many scammers these days, but the only difference with the past is that we have to focus more on finding the right project. But there are also payable campaigns. So don't panic
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Well it is true that there are so many scam ICOs nowadays but that does not mean there are still profitable ones, but i dont think the era of bounty hunting has come to an end. As long as there are credible ICOs, there are still going to be profitable bounties.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

I don't agree that the bounty era comes to an end. Yes, there are many scammers these days, but the only difference with the past is that we have to focus more on finding the right project. But there are also payable campaigns. So don't panic

Well, in general, the situation is sad. I'm not talking about earnings.
I'm talking about the fact that the effectiveness of campaigns falls. Bounty hunters flooded the forum, most of them don't read the messages, but just write their own.
Most people don't care what signature you have. They dont see it, they are too busy writing empty messages.
Bounty hunters accounts in social networks have thousands of subscribers, but half of them are the same hunters, and the other part is little like real people.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

If people do not do the research to find, and pick the nice bounties, than they might deserve to not get paid. Scams are everywhere unfortunately, not just through bounties.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

This is a really sad situation with bounty campaigns. I'm not talking about fraudsters, they were always there, but most campaigns prolong the duration of bounty, some delay payments, and those who paid, the reward is very small. But I hope that the situation will improve when the market recovers.
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

No, not at all. I know that the recent market condition, scam trend and new bitcointalk forum rules might be a big challenge for bounty hunting and bounty hunters, but I'm positive that this isn't going to be the end of it. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that the new forum rules are for the best of bounty hunters, and the market is going to bounce back again, and bounty hunting will be worth it once more.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

It's true that many people got scammed by scammers but it doesn't mean all ICO's are scam. What bounty hunters need is do better research about the ico which they are going to promote and chose the correct ico which is not going to scam.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I think that sooner or later our era will really end, but as long as we have the opportunity to earn, we need to use it.
elenka n

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

We were engaged in fraud last year and in the past, so it’s not so, the bounty hunters are still in their prime, so I think the trend will last a couple of years!
GazorpPozorpec

Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I think it's not that bad. It's just a temporary problem of the market of crypto-currencies and when to start a new bullish rally once again all will be well. IMHO

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Yeah seem's like this one is true,
I know some bounty hunters who are quiting bounty because of so many scams.
And some of my friends who tried to earn in bounty already quit on it because they think that it is just a waste of time and effort.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
There are still real project that really paying, we just need to be smart to find which is the real project. When we able to do that, then doing bounty campaign will still profitable.

twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

It is true ,but not 100% true.But the era of EASY bounty hunting was over for sure.Now we have to work hard to earn tokens because competition among bounty hunters increasing day by day.we can still earn money here,but it is not easy as its used to be.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

What do you think?

bounty and airdrop program is short live. it mean to attract potential investor and exposure to the public regarding ICO. since alot of us know about ICO, i think the upcoming ICO might not even offer bounty program or airdrop.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

It is not coming to an end just yet. As long as there are still icos out there, there are always going to be bounties and there will always be bounty hunters because that is one of the best ways that new projects can hope to market their coins effectively enough that they can be sure that they can get to the most amount of potential investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

This is not so, comrade.  In fact, the scam has become much smaller, and the number of bounty hunters has decreased several times after the introduction of new rules on the forum.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: