Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4851 times)
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

Well, of course, once in a series of unpleasant projects, we sometimes lose faith. Of course everyone wants the golden mountains and even that at once. Alas, now have to work. Sin complains of high rank. I am sure you have a good team analysis. And you have few scam projects in the group. This molko like us suffer mistaken in choosing ICO.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

Indeed many project ICO that experienced a failure and not paying Hunter. But not all projects are scams, as hunters they also more intelligent. Prior to the campaign, they would have been checked. So they are also spared from fraud.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

I don't agree with the subject on the topic sender that bounty comes to an end because cryptocurrency will never generates if there is no plan of ICO's being developed in the blockchain that rotates its coin in the market and i also consider this year that there's a lot of reason why there are so many scam ICO's in thread its because of unfunded due to market conditions.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

Scam project is everywhere, increasing due to popularity of crypto and of course the market itself. ICO successful rate is very low so some of the team leaving the project or make it abandon. So at the end bounty hunters will not receive anything from them. Buy I guess bounty will not come to and end
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
OP, instead of bad days, i feel good days are  ahead. Most bounty hunters have now been discouraged, they are waiting for the market to get better and then continue. There are lots of projects that are searching for bounty hunters to come and promote their project for them.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
OP, instead of bad days, i feel good days are  ahead. Most bounty hunters have now been discouraged, they are waiting for the market to get better and then continue. There are lots of projects that are searching for bounty hunters to come and promote their project for them.
There are a lot of projects, but 1 out of 10 projects pays. that's why people stop bounty campaigns. I hope that everything will improve when the market starts to grow.
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

I think this is a rather dubious statement. Those people who were ready to participate in projects in the falling market are becoming millionaires in the growing market.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

I think you're a little naive. All this is told to us only in order that we left this market and someone else began to earn more. Why would you?
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

We're not in a promising period for bounty hunters, this can also be an advantage. Many bounty hunters are reluctant to do their job. Those who continue to work will be profitable.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
I do not really think this is the end, if you look at the forum you can still see many projects released every day, what it is going to happen is that the days in which you could join any ico and expect a small payment are over, now you need to take the same precautions as any other investor and see if the project is real or if it was created by a scammer.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

Indeed many project ICO that experienced a failure and not paying Hunter. But not all projects are scams, as hunters they also more intelligent. Prior to the campaign, they would have been checked. So they are also spared from fraud.

Participants in the bounty also gradually learn to engage in bounty that has the potential and value to bring true. They are like ICO investors, when they come across many fraud bounty and then join them and realize how to avoid them in the future.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

What do you think?
I don't don't think that it will end very soon. There are just so many ICO that are launching and you just have to find the best one that you think is legit. Although there are still scam ICOs out there but it does not mean that they are going to bring down the whole community.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

I can not agree with your opinion, but I agree the conditions of the bounty companies have worsened because the pool of bounty companies has decreased, this is their explanation, but most of the projects do not collect a hard cap and the pool decreases for this, but the number of participants of the bounty company is large, but I can assure you the fact that as soon as the market situation recovers, then all

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

It's true that a lot of bounty are not paying out now and i think it have to do with market condition, the market is down and any coin that is lunched in the market normally goes dips down no matter how good the project might be, so a lot of ICO are delaying their payment pending when the market will be good, I have two bounty that i did but they have  not paid because the market is down, so I don't think that bounty is coming to an end, I think it's about market condition, once market recover, everything will go back to normal.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Soon bounty hunters will work for free. Less and less projects collects at least Soft Cap. This means that the bounty hunters are not paid anything.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

More participate got a few rewards. Not only scammed project but also bounty reward didn't like 2017. My friend told to me, participate in Article campaign can get 10 ETH. I don't think bounty hunter can get a big reward in the future.

Back to the concept "More participate got a few rewards". Are the bounty hunter will be rewarded like a faucet? (I mean to make money is slowly)

]
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

i don"t think so i think we will see plenty of bounties program in the future now bounties program are just influenced by the market condition just wait for the next bull run Smiley
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

What do you think?

I can't agree with you. 80%? That's way too big, maybe only 20% are scam, the rest are failed to raised soft cap, project shutdown because not legal, and the legit project that raised much money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Just look for legit ones, read and research the background of the project. There are still authentic ones out there. You just need a lil bit of work to do before plunging to any bounty that someone is offering.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

Nothing has really changed about bounties and bounty hunters except that market is weak and profits on free coins are low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: