Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4851 times)
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

In my opinion, the bounite campaign will not die in the near future. While the crypt is not legalized, it has nowhere else to advertise, except in social networks and blockchain conferences. And while there is no one who knows about the credits, there is a sense in the bounty campaigns.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

the bounty is indeed quite a decline in results for this year especially. It is difficult to be felt from the bounty were good enough last year to fall even without always results at this time. Maybe there are still some good enough bounty to follow and pay, but it also sometimes does not yet have a value for money when it arrived in the market.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

I have the same thought, the era of bounty hunters seems come to an end. Bounty campaigns run for months, some run more than 6 months, and more than 1 year. Bounty hunter feel exhausted, but at last they don't get paid.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Of course not. I think that for a couple of years we will be able to work out very good money for all of this.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

I think that today generosity is dying, and we just do this work out of habit, hoping to make money, but the situation is getting worse every day.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

The Golden days of earnings may have ended, but there are still earnings hunters , as there are good projects and they need advertising, for which pay well . Before, of course was lifetime earnings higher, and participants less. But perhaps this is not the end, but only a temporary period
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Six months ago, I participated in many bounty really nice figures. But from every project I've entered, there are funny figures. Maybe instead of dealing with them, you have to go for something else.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Unfortunately, the person who opened this thread is right. There are many SCAM projects and not even good research, it will not ensure participation in a viable project. But good research should be done to have an extra chance. People today are looking to enrich themselves, fooling others.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

I think that bounty hunters are reducing numbers of campaign they participate because reward are lower and lower ... this is really sad because last year you can really make good profits with bounty campaigns
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Unfortunately, the person who opened this thread is right. There are many SCAM projects and not even good research, it will not ensure participation in a viable project. But good research should be done to have an extra chance. People today are looking to enrich themselves, fooling others.

But I think even if continues to happen, bounty hunters will never stop because its their way to get good income. Maybe they just need to be more clever than the project owners.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

99% of ico or bounty are scam...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

It is hard these day to find good project, almost all project are scam, even if you find one the reward is not good enough to live as bounty hunter. i have a friend who leave his job and work as bounty hunter and now he work hard enough for bounty and they didn't get any coin yet after several month, i can imagine how bad it is. Definitely scam ICO have to be stopped. for now you can't just throw the dice and then leave. you have to do research about the project before joining any bounty campaign.
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

You can still make good money. Several weeks ago, I got the tokens from bounty campaign, that were about 2,5 ETH. Today the coin pumped and not it worth 6,5 Ethereum. And this on the falling market. Keep participating in bounties guys!
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

At first glance, everything looks like this: there are a lot of charlatans who want to lure our money for enrichment, many companies that are doomed to lose right away, and at that time there are quite promising and successful companies! Just in every situation there are several sides that can be a lot to discuss!
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

It seems to me that you are wrong, it’s just that this way of earning will continue to develop, but that’s not the end!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

I think not. there are a lot of bounty projects in which you can and should invest in the future.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

Perhaps now is not the best time for bounty , and people continue to earn a great reward now but it should be done more work than before.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Now regularly appear new companies and projects. Therefore, in any case, I have no doubt that the bounty direction will continue to exist and develop. After all, today bounty bring undoubted benefits to investors and project founders, provide a powerful tool for advertising and generating income.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

l will disagree with you on that  note that bounty is coming to an end . there are lot of project on the crypto space  today that need people to market their crypto product for them so they can get more investors on their project . if you remove marketing from any project , the project will be dead . every good project today making an headline news is done by their marketing team which is done by the bounty hunters.although we have lot of scam ico but that does not mean  we dont have good  ones out there that are paying very well .

smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

Today, many continue to participate in bounty programs. Despite the existing problems in the modern crypto market, this trend continues to evolve. Personally, I regularly participate in promising bounty programs, because this is an affordable and quite effective way to generate additional income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: