Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4851 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

I don't think bounty days are over, it is just that there are a lot of scam projects out there and you will need thorough details about a project before joining to avoid been scammed.

Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

In my perspective, it is not yet over. I as bounty I could still earn bounties but requires more effort rather than before because you'll not just join a bounty anymore but also analyze whether legit or not.

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

I think that this is not the end for good earnings in the bounty companies that ICO provides. Just due to the great popularity of attracting investment capital through ICO projects, many fraudulent projects have appeared. In order not to waste your time in vain, it is worthwhile to carefully select ICO projects for participation.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

There are still many projects that pay a bounty and proved able to deliver results. as possible of the many scams indeed dominates, but if you want to be selective in choosing then the bounty that could produce can still be plenty to be found. don't just because many scams then the pessimists will result from the bounty.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

Re: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?

- I think not, as long as you see a lot of advertisement signature in every bitcointalk accounts...the bounty campaign and bounty hunters are still exist and continue to grow. That is the obvious evidence that bounty hunting is still active. Yes it's true that there's a lot of shitcoins ( which truly affect the bounty hunters ) but the market is still online, it means that they still need a man power on advertising and that is the main character of bounty hunters around the world.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

you must need to know, how to choose a good bounty campaign otherwise, it will be the just time waste job. so be careful to choose a Bounty campaign. and of course, team and product is a good fact in new ICO and project.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
I don't think the days are coming to an End soon, I think the market condition have largely played a huge part in the progress of Bounty this days. It has been a bear market since the start of January and the trend still continue till date. I think if there's a turn around in the marketplace then Bounty in general will be revive again.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

I think this is not so, because in addition to this there are still a lot of promising companies with good payments.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

I think the golden age of hunters is over. The work that hunters rely on has changed dramatically. Most of them are scams. Even if we get rewards, the income is very low!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

Never the Bounty campaign ends so soon, if the ICO survives, the Bounty campaign will still exist, from which they will give us a decent source of income, so we will soon get achievement.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:24:26 AM

I think the golden age of hunters is over. The work that hunters rely on has changed dramatically. Most of them are scams. Even if we get rewards, the income is very low!
Currently, the activity of bounty hunters really does not justify itself. The reason for this is the current state of the market and the presence of a large number of frauds among ICO teams. However, promising ICO projects have not yet exhausted themselves, and this is the most important. When the market recovers and the activities of the ICO are regulated by the states, it may still change for the better.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

It does not end where you are, if the ICO does not exist then the bounty hunter will not exist, because these two are necessary and correlated, so I still participate in bonuses.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

Didn't agree with you because I am still hunting bounty online and I am getting paid my reward but to be honest not all of them send their coin. The market is bad everyone knows that most of the rewards can not be exchange yet because they dropped below ICO price

Bounty hunters can still make good money. However, they need to find the ICO that is good and trusted. The tasks, which these fellows will make, will let them earn a lot. Later, they can invest in the cryptos.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

i guess it will not come to an end like you want to say, maybe we are early adopters which we know now to know whether the project is good or not before joining the project bounty campaigns, most of us started a newbie and we tend to participate in any project as long as it is easy to be done and hoping to get a good payment in the future. Sadly to say that some need to get scammed or get a cheaper cost of token after the coin listed in the market, still just be patience and soon you will get a good coin that will change your life. just keep holding your coin until the market fully recovered and gain better profit in the future

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Always there is new airdrop and bounty that worth investing time with them just if ethereum go up a little bit the new project will emerge and give bounty hunters another chance
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

If the market stays flat for a long time, it will only lead to projects not being able to raise funds properly, therefore they will not be able to pay bounty rewards to hunters, which means that for some time the bounty will become completely unprofitable, and this period can be called the end of an era bounty
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:00:40 PM

i think lot of bounty hunter will leave bounty hunting. Only few will hang with bounty campaigns by selecting only reliable projects. So as amount of participant decreasing reward will be high. This is my thoughts about future bounty campaigns. Also I don't see any good time for bounty hunters until market stable.  
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

Well thats true most projects now are scam and some bounty hunters are giving up cause its not as effective as it was before and they are backing out but for the main time concrete research should be made before joining any bounty
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1262

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Sad but true. Aside from a very poor profit getting from bounties nowadays, majority of the campaigns are turning out to be scams and some ICOs fail also and poor bounty hunters do not recieve payment for their efforts and if luckily they are paid, most of the time they dont get good value for their tokens.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

While somebody thinks that the era of bounty hunters is gone, the real bounty hunters work with the hope of better future Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: