Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4847 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 754
Merit: 100

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I think that for now there are so many bounties that don't pay even one coin ... but not all bounty campaigns don't pay the results of our performance as bounty hunters. because there are still a lot of paid bounty campaigns. so what you think is wrong. and this is not the end of everything even though there are some who don't pay..

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

I don't think that is possible, if there is still a new project about crypto currency and requires promotion, then the easiest and cheapest way for promotion is of course paying bounty hunters, what needs to be asked is not, because the most important part in bounty hunters is certainly participants, and participants should be smarter in choosing bounty campaign, not because of the good project but more about the question, is it worth the reward for bounty participants?
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

No,I don't think that the era of bounty hunters is almost about to be over,because of the negative situation on the market it seems so,but the bears will soon or later will go away and the new icos and bounties will come with green bulls.

Of course, the bounty hunter situation will follow the ICO situation. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin, ICOs have ecosystems that are connected to each other.

I think the Bounty hunter will end if all the ecosystem ends. At the moment we are having a difficult time and are only getting a little profit from the bounty program.

Work harder and be patient because we don't have many choices.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

I think so. Nowadays the bounty campaigns look not efficient anymore, unfortunately

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
vi77ip

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

No,I don't think that the era of bounty hunters is almost about to be over,because of the negative situation on the market it seems so,but the bears will soon or later will go away and the new icos and bounties will come with green bulls.
It's great that even in such a market people remain optimistic. I also believe that we should hope for the best and move on.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

I think it is as a result of the general market situation. Many bounty hunters, no doubt, have left because of little to no payment coming from ICOs projects to bounty participants. Market recovery may yet change the fate of hunters positively.
defoman

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

I believe that finding a good project now requires a lot of effort, but it is possible. For many bounty hunters this is really the end, but for those who know how to choose projects it's just a difficult period, which brings less profit than usual. If you are a beginner, I do not advise becoming a bounty hunter now, most likely you will just be disappointed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

The bounty of the company for quite some time do not bring normal profits as fraudulent projects became much larger and the participants became more. Therefore, we can assume that the scope of activities of bounty hunters going through a pretty serious decline.

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Now, as we can see, everything goes as strange as possible. I am sure that in the future it will be as difficult as possible. We cannot say that everything is winding down to the end, nor can we say that everything is fine now

Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

I don't think bounty is over , nor is the bounty hunter era. Just now a new era begins and I think that the entire cryptocurrency market seems to be reborn. I am sure that everything should be cool

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

In 2017 I used to be able to support my family from bounties. Now I cannot even earn my internet connection form them in the past few months. Most bounties do not payout, some pay out but the tokens are worthless and in 6 months only one token I received I was able to actually sell on an exchange. That tells me that unless you live with Parents and have 0 living expenses, you cannot make money anymore form bounties. You need to be extremely lucky if you do. I still do them, in the hope that one day I might earn something, but it has been a disaster for us this year.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

It seems to me that the ratio of scam and normal projects was the same as when the bounty was just beginning!  But it is still too early to talk about the sunset of the bounty hunters!
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

as long as no rules that restric about bounty campaign i think this campaign could continues.but i am just worry about regulation especially from SEC commision.as we know some bounty campaign didnt allowed USA citizen to follow.i am worry its followed by other countries.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:41:45 AM
Merited by fanbeila (2)

In 2017 I used to be able to support my family from bounties. Now I cannot even earn my internet connection form them in the past few months. Most bounties do not payout, some pay out but the tokens are worthless and in 6 months only one token I received I was able to actually sell on an exchange. That tells me that unless you live with Parents and have 0 living expenses, you cannot make money anymore form bounties. You need to be extremely lucky if you do. I still do them, in the hope that one day I might earn something, but it has been a disaster for us this year.
Only one token? Wow, it is really very sad...i thinked that on bounty campaigns people have chance to earn money..
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

What do you think?

Sadly, but thats the reality that scam bounty project is now replacing the good reputation of real bounty project that can make people rich by just doing all task their for all bounty participants.

Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

Well, I also think that the bounty is certainly not as profitable as before and a lot of scams in the ico , I think a lot has ceased to do bounty , I think we need an alternative some

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

The negative situation in the market is ineed affecting the projects which furthermore being reflected to the bounty campaigns. Since most of the projects are failing it is resulting to no profit for the participants. This instance is taking away their interest to participate on projects. This won't be the end but rather, a moment to take a break and to be back once recovery is back.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

In my opinion, we've seen the rise and fall of bounty hunting. These days it's almost a waste of time taking part in bounties, if it's not the ICO extending until eternity, they are announcing an end or if successful, unwilling to pay bounty hunters.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

I don't think so. The success of bounty campaign depends on the success of the ICO and ICOs success depends on the situation of the crypto market. Right now the market is in very serious depression and it affects the ICO as well as the bounty campaign negatively. But its true that there are a lot of project that are scam but the potential to earn in campaign is still possible if you pick the right bounty.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

Do not let this happen if the bounty hunter era has run out, of course this is a bad thing for those bounty hunters, we certainly hope that the campaign of a project will still exist even though it is not as good as last year, because the campaign of a project is a field of income for hunters gift
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: