Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3221 times)
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

Both variants aren't safe because everything has risks. I'd recommend you to trade only id you have knowledge and patience, otherwise you can lose everything. For mining you must have large amount of money...
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
As a newbie it not always advisable to start with trading. Learn more about Crypto first.
Trading or mining are both profitable it all depends on your professionalism
mobuna8az

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
Mining and trading are two things that have different risks. Mining requires a lot of capital to get started because it has to prepare high-specification CPU and GPU devices. Whereas trade must have a high level of knowledge in analyzing the market, otherwise it will experience defeat and loss.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

Both trading and mining are not safe it just that mining is more secure than trading, you can easily loss your money on trading.... What I can say is that trading is cheaper than mining.
Valency

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

a lot of crypto experts usually go for mining because they believe that is where everything happens, which at times could be true.  but personally, for me, I prefer trading because there I get to see what I'm doing and its quite simpler than mining cause you don't get to buy all those stuff that mining would require. so for me, I think trading is much preferable if you can't afford much for mining.
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

I would say that mining is, so much easier and it's just stable but it where you will depend on the current price state. And if Ethereum will go down to $50 your mining will not save you unfortunately.
Packagetol

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

I think mining is safer and with more profit but the capital involve is high than that of trading because one can start trading with as little as $20 to $50
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

I think it is more safe in mining. Because as I've see now a days mining is much reliable because you income was passive and without doing anything you will gain money you've just only invest some money while on trading it was too crucial because the market is always changing and because of that your money will go into risk and may result for nothing.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

both have risks but mining has less risk than trading but you can get more profits by trading.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

I think we will trade, because for us we trade will also get faster profits, by buying cheap prices, and we wait for prices to rise, so we will also benefit.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

Both are risk and hard to gain money. Mining is not the play of small miners because hashrate increase significantly, mining devices cost too much but you are easy to lose. Trading is similar, a deadpool with full of traps for newbie.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

if in my opinion the safer is mining, because we definitely get the coins we are mining every day and if the price drops then we just hold and if it rises then we will experience a very large profit.
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Mining is safe and trading is more profitable for so much, you can combine these ways and get the most preferable method  for earning money in crypto.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

If you do not want to enroll in spending a high amount of money, then you should resort to trading because mining requires a big capital in the beginning. You need to buy strong hardware and rent a place, and pay the high electricity bill. In trading, you can start with a big capital too. But at the same time, you can start with a small one. So, big or small does not matter. What matters most is how well you do your researches and grasp how the market goes.
swftlu

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Both have risks. I think the mining risk is even bigger, because the mining input cost is relatively large, and the mining difficulty is getting bigger and bigger with time. It also takes a long time to recover, and the transaction will be easier. More, the transaction can be controlled as long as the investment price is reasonable.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

Well i prefer trading since i do not that much money to buy equipment for mining crypto. As we all know that we need those strong gadgets to use in mining and at the same time the current usage also will be huge so expect to get a high power usage on mining.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Lillian4real

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

I think trading is safer than mining because mining requires alot of things being put in place before you succeed but trading only requires the technique and you are there.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

less safe mining because the costs are high and it may not be covered by costs, but there are risks in trading, but I would choose trade
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Both of them have there own work and credibility, when you do mining you have to just keep your pc on or mining rigs on 24hrs but you need understand that how much you will get from that efforts because most people don't know that you will consume more electricity than what you earn by mining so you need to do some research on on which or what should you mine to makr profits.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

It seems to me that extraction is no longer profitable, in order to produce more voluminous scales, only then there will be a positive result!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: