Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3221 times)
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Trading is more faster to take profit than we have make mining way for earn money with bitcoin, maybe by trading way we can earn money on few time and we can take much profit if choose correct altcoin for trade. For mining we have more specific of earning in daily time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dadatosin01

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

Mining is quite expensive in term of setup and the cost of running a mining equipment as you will paying very high electricity bill and for trading i still believe if you have a good understanding of crypto trading, you will  be making good decision in trading. Do you know that in this bearish market condition, miner are at lost as mining is not profitable in the bear market.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Both mining and trading appear to work well as long term investments, but cryptocurrency is high risk and high return investment, If your country have low energy cost and a lot of money to throw at mining equipment to make it profitable enough then go for mining, If you have time to research coins, their exchange rates, take the time to understand things like limit orders, stop losses, order books then go for trading, remember never sell at a loss, if someting dips below buy price, just hold and be patient
Kawatan Ug Manok

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

Sajjad, I highly suggest that you should research for it or try it yourself. There's a saying that, "experience is the best teacher". You should try it if you really want to find out. Don't post this thread here, because many scumbags will comment for their own purpose.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

What is safe? Mining or trading in the end result is the same. If you are mining, you are maybe mining in loss. But you need to wait to sell or you can sell in loss.
If you are mining, you also need to know how to trade. Mining is for a long term investment. You can do trading for short term investment, or hodl your coin for long term investment.
I think mining coins is more like a hoby, as you know that you are currently losing, but you might one day win in the long term. Or maybe you are losing your time if you are mining worthless coins.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

By the way Mining is the safest source of crypto search than having to be a trader but it must be with a lot of capital and a lot of electricity #That's also what people often say.IMO You must choose both mining and traders cause there you can distinguish which one can generate the most profit or you can become a millionaire by taking both of them as your work but remember not to be a panicked and greedy trader have fun Dude.

Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

Both Mining and Trading are risky but comparatively trading is more risky. For mining, you'll need a very good hardware plus electricity costs are increasing day by day and mining is getting harder day by day because some big companies have taken over and they have hardware which an average individual can't afford.

In trading, if you don't have good knowledge and you are just going crazy over trading to make the quick buck, then chances are that you'll end up with nothing at the end. That's why trading is more risky.
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

This is a very simple question:

Mining is a passive income (can be compared with bank deposits). However, the crypto-assets that you will be mining can decrease in price the overall principle is similar to bank deposits when you invest cash and then get some profits.

Trading is a very risky 'business' because in fact, only 10% make money on it (in the long run)
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

Both are risk. Because trading you maybe use stoploss and mining you have to pay fee of electricity and must buy machine to mining. If the price fall, you will loss money.
Gras

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

Both activities have their pros and cons. I use both opportunities to earn money. In addition, such diversification reduces risks. However, it should be borne in mind that for mining you need investments in a larger size. And trading in my opinion is more risky than mining.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

Well in first the crypto world its not really safe.
For that two options, nobody can tell witch one its more safe. Trading its more time consuming. Mining have a lot off expensive and high ROI witch the price off coins at the moment. In my case, i mine, and i buy coins to long term hold. I dont do day trading cause i dont have time for it.
You have to see whats best for your personal live.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

I think mining is more reliable than trade. There are many risks that can lead to loss in trade. But mining brings a stable profit and rarely depends on the human factor.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

I think minning, even though both need a lot of funds or capital. but, in trading, if you are wrong you will loss your capital. but mining, you only have to set it at the beginning, then the system runs.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

Obviously mining is really safer than trading it is understandable for 2 y.o. But you are dependent from the price in both of those options of cryptocurrency earning, so don't be so shy and do both.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

In my opinion, both options are very risky. To successfully trade you should have a lot of experience that is not acquired in one year. As for mining, you need to believe that the crypto will grow or at least stood still, differently you will work to pay for electricity and it's not known how long the payback period will last, but you can sell the equipment and refund some of your investments.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

Well in first the crypto world its not really safe.
For that two options, nobody can tell witch one its more safe. Trading its more time consuming. Mining have a lot off expensive and high ROI witch the price off coins at the moment. In my case, i mine, and i buy coins to long term hold. I dont do day trading cause i dont have time for it.
You have to see whats best for your personal live.
First of all mining and trading is one of the way to get huge profit but its not easy to do. When you do mining you can consume highest cost in electric bills because doing mining you need to open your computer 24 hours, also doing it you should have good computer that can used 24 hours without power off. While trading most of your time is needed because you need to watch the market situation always. If you wan to get lot of earning then prefer yourself from risk .

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

Nothing is really safe. In mining, you can really get some money if you are the one mining and not just buying hashes on some crypto sites because you will not really get money on that. On the other hand, Trading is the best way for you to get your investment back and have some profit. Since 2015, trading is always my partner to be safe on having profit back, the only thing that is not safe on trading, you might lose it all if the value will not be back anymore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

I prefer tading rather than mining, because we will also easily get more profits, seeing that altcoin prices also increase every day, so we will also find it easier to get many profits every day with our trade.
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

Of course mining is safer than trading: it doesn't require any specific knowledge, you just need to plug it in and provide a stable internet connection. It's more like a passive income source.
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

Mining is the safest thing, and what you get is your own.
Trading is risky and you may lose your coins at any time. But the cost of mining is relatively high. Both have advantages and disadvantages
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: