Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3228 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

You should consider both Of them as investments. And You should know that evett investments has its own risks such decrease in prices or returns from mining. Both is possible.

minhchien9abandat

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

I think mining is safer because the damage can be offset by the mentality of the mining participants. When prices drop, most people will think of stopping mining to make sure they do not suffer losses, reducing the number of participants to reduce costs.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

As far as I know, mining requires a machine. It costs a lot, but the coins it gets are your own, and coins are produced every day, but the investment requires you to trade on your own. I personally like mining.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

You should consider both Of them as investments. And You should know that evett investments has its own risks such decrease in prices or returns from mining. Both is possible.
Good point, if you know the grounds of both venue you will be able to decide whether what to choose, mining if you have good capital and you are knowledgeable with the technology while trading if you are Keen to learn deeper market, most importantly how well you can manage your emotions as mentions, both venue have it's own risk to take.
aliba

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

for myself, I will learn both of them because they are all very important and good for the future of our work, besides that, the fluctuating crypto currency is very good for both concepts.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

In my opinion, miner is safer than being a trader. Coin mining can bring a clearer and more regular profit.
If not really good and experienced, we will fail in trading. Trading << Mining.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

we need to know that to do one of the two professions we need capital and good and big thoughts. and it is very difficult for us to study carefully but if I myself am more inclined to mining to try.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Profitability of mining depends on the capacities of your system and on the current state of the market. However, the main plus of mining is stability. In trading, everything is not stable and involves high risks. You need to be experienced and stress-resistant in trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

they are both good source of earning money, but they are different in aspect, like trading, in trading has a huge risk in this two options, because the volatile of coins and tokens in the markets, so it is hard to predict which one will dig dip and which one is not i short analytic strategy,

in mining, which dont need any analytic strategy because you only invest in the equipment and not to the coins, and can be considered a safest source of income.
papaka

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

In the fluctuation market as currently, mining might be safer than mining
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

Both mining and trading appear to work well as long term investments, but cryptocurrency is high risk and high return investment, If your country have low energy cost and a lot of money to throw at mining equipment to make it profitable enough then go for mining, If you have time to research coins, their exchange rates, take the time to understand things like limit orders, stop losses, order books then go for trading, remember never sell at a loss, if someting dips below buy price, just hold and be patient
You should have needed to take a look on the halving schedult and it will make your ROI will be so long to be achieved through mining the coin. it's not worth to do mining right now consider about the possibility of the halving time and then trading provides more advantage than it but it has a very high risk.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

Yes, mining is the safest. Mining coins are all your own, all you have to do is wait for the highest value of the coin and then sell the coins you mine. In my opinion, only make money.
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
There is no absolute safety in this market, but if mining and trading are used for comparison, the results are obvious, and mining is far more secure than trading. But the profits from trading are higher than mining, so if you want to participate in trading or mining, you need to weigh the risks before deciding.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

By mining you need quite big capital to make it work,also you need to count a lot of fees like electricity fees ,rent and so on
By trading its the easier and less capital,you could basically start at 50usd to 500usd
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

mining for me because mining will you see what about the transaction behind the mining and trading, trading maybe will you scam many people do that for the people do not know doing.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

I prefer Crypto Trading rather than Crypto Mining, I don't understand how to mine Crypto, I don't know mining will guarantee security and profit for me ?, I don't understand mining, I only understand how to trade on Crypto, I think trading is easier and money is faster to get.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Mining is not very profitable now, and no one knows how it will be in the future. Difficulty grows every day and soon most coins going to work on POS and there will be in mining. Trading without experience can be a waste of money, time and your energy. Most of the miners now working just with the hope that crypto will grow) So the best way is to buy great coins and wait IMHO. You can find that some ICO with great hype now cost lower than on ICO)

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

The safety of your funds rely heavily on how you protect it. Invest in security of your funds to keep them safe. Both mining and trading can be profitable. In order to liquidate what you mined, you have to trade it, so you have to learn how to trade on a respectable exchange as well. Mining is low maintenance, wherein you only have to setup your rig and wait patiently, but you also need higher capital to realize your gain.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

If you want to trade then you can start with capital that is not too large. I will detail what are the advantages and disadvantages when we trade or do mining.

Trading:
(+)advantages: Can be done with little capital
(-)Disadvantages: Requires experience and understanding to improve skills in reading analysis

Mining:
(+)Advantages: Earnings can be routine
(-)shortcomings: Requires a very large capital and we must know various configurations and coin developments that have prospects.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

trade and mining in the crypto world are very risky, because no party is responsible. depending on where you are more experienced, trading in the digital world needs intelligence and experience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: