Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3218 times)
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

you are correctly told that mining is the most reliable source of getting some coins and that trading is the best source of making money. these are two different things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

Mining and trading each have risks. Mining in terms of risk is not too risky or tends to be safer. However, it requires high capital to do so because it requires a high specification device. Trade may produce quickly, but if you don't have the knowledge and skills in analyzing the market, the risk of losing will be higher.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

Safety doesn't exist in the Cryptocurrency arena and anything that promises such is a scam, mining can get you good returns especially if you are good at it and is able to solve the problems faster,but without trading the mined coins will have little or no value at Al, these two depends on each other
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

I think mining will help you make money more secure than trading. You have to invest more money to exploit you to make money. Trading will be profitable words, it depends greatly on the market.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

if in my opinion the safest is trading, because trading we will definitely get profit while minning requires a lot of capital and when the coin price that we are minning continues to fall then we will lose.

bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

Both these activities can bring profit, only if you make great efforts. And both these activities are very risky. Everyone chooses what he likes.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

Trading ia the safe one for ne if you know and ubderstand the trading then it is safe even in the dump market. Then in mining it is also good but before you can do the mining you need to have a mining software but before you can buy you need to have a big money cause the mining software is too pricey.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

I like both mining and trading. But now it is very difficult to engage in trading. While the bear market is difficult to trade in plus. Mining is going through hard times. The price of cryptocurrency is falling and the price of electricity remains the same. It is difficult to engage in mining if it does not bring big profits.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

I choose mining. The main thing is not to sell now what you earn just wait for a good price. This is the best idea in my opinion.

Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
I can not advise you on something concrete. For me, these two methods are quite profitable, but all the same, trading is closer to me
Anchor867

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

To be excat the mining is much more safe and has a stable profirts and you can also cash it out immeadiately unlike with trading it still a wallet exist that thr hacker can hack it with their own will
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

I can not advise you on something concrete. For me, these two methods are quite profitable, but all the same, trading is closer to me

Mining is safe because we will not loss huge amount/coin in mining like trading. But Mining requires some investment and requires you to buy mining hardware which is quite costly.  Trading is purely based on the market and if market is down then we will not get the profit from trading.

Am I spamming? Report me!
TentallyMooN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

I choose mining. The main thing is not to sell now what you earn just wait for a good price. This is the best idea in my opinion.
I agree with you. If to choose, I will rather choose mining. And you have to wait always, there is a temptation to sell everything much earlier, but you have to wait
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

The cryptocurrency is very big risks. Mining and trade have risks too. But mining safer, than trade. Because you will be able always to sell the equipment. In traiding and investments it is possible to choose a bad coin and to lose everything.
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

in mining the profit would be smaller rather than trading meaning it is more safer since you don't have to risk what you already earn in mining, however when it comes to faster way of earning, trading would be a better option but the loss would be greater and have more effect rather than just trading. if you want you can do both to have the advantage of the other compensate with the weakness of another.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

I think mining at this time will not generate big income. Because there are too many people mining. But I think mining is still safe, but not too profitable. it's better if you trade than do mine in my opinion. But trading needs good analysis to be profitable and need patience. Trading also does not require greed because it will hurt. trading is safe enough in my opinion if you are good at it.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

With the current state of the market and the great number of scam project i think that the safest way is mining btc.

tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Both are good at their own place, i mean both have some liking and disliking. For me trading is best, but that doesn't mean mining is not good, just as i say both are have their own importance, quality and earning. I choose trading because it makes me smarter and sharper, also give experience of all type of altcoins. With trading, i get to know about this cryptocurrency more perfectly, where mining is just free work for me.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

mining is the most secure way when compared to the trade. Because you don't have to buy mining coins at a low price and sell it when the price goes up. But if you don't need the mining that just needs the equipment for mining and when getting the coins you can simply sell it.
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

Both are horribly risky.  Right now in Mining there is a war going on between GPU and ASIC's and its killing profitability to mine.   You almost need free electricity to make it work.  Trading is trading.  Every shark in the world is in there trying to take you out. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: