Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3221 times)
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

There is mining only. Trading is too dangerous for people who don't know all detail while mining is very reliable and safe doing for newbies and for known people.

Are you use mining? Is not not easy and not safe too.
Also mining need to special knowledge

lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Yes, mining is the safest, and this is also the most profitable way. Because the encrypted world is dominated by bitcoins, and mining is a stable way to get bitcoins, transactions can be made, but only for very professional traders, I think Newbie tries not to do frequent transactions, which can easily lead to losses.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
MasterICO

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
Both fields has risk but if you do it with caution the risk is minimal day trading is great but time consuming and must have appropreate capital Since you cant hold the coins for long time while cloudmining is more risky since we dont know what happen in the future like my experience with one of the biggest Hashpowers provider i have a dash contract and when difficulty rise your payout also reduce. and you need to coup with buying another hashpower. its a containous cycle. in the end you end up in break even or lose.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

mine is indeed the most promising thing and I believe it. but to be able to make mining satisfactory results this would certainly need special dry facilities to mine and it takes a pretty big cost. the trade also could have included a good way to start. However the fluctuations and panic often become a tough enemy to be fought when the trade.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

Mining or Trading are both unsafe. But in comparison, Mining is a bit safer than Trading.
If you are serious about Crypto market, you can and should attend some basic training for investor. Try to understand the crypto market before you join in. It will reduce your risk!
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

They are very different activities, trading, for example, is much more active and more rewarding if you know how to do it, on the other hand, mining is to generate passive income with minimal effort, if you are dedicated to cryptos you could do both, and receive double benefits.
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

I think in this sphere there can not be one hundred percent safety. But if you carefully study it, you are available and understandably work both there and there. As for speed, in my opinion it is faster and more you can earn on trade.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

I think trading is safer because I think trading is easier for us to get profit and our assets are safer if used for trading than mining.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

mine is for sure the most encouraging thing and I trust it. The two fields have a hazard however in the event that you do it with alert the hazard is limited .mining is the most secure, and this is likewise the most gainful way. Since the scrambled world is ruled by bitcoins, and mining is a steady method to get bitcoins, exchanges can be made.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Yes, mining is a profitable business. But here it is necessary to have good sums. Everything depends on scales.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

Both are not safe, IMO because both are dealing with cryptocurrencies. The only difference from them, i guess, is that the effort that you will exert because in mining, you'll just leave the computer mine for you so you can leave it and have a nap, take a sit, eat, and do whatever you want while your miner is on duty. Trading on the other hand is a bit tiresome since it really requires your time and effort to make a profit out from it.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

if with interest to work with the alt coin mining we are from caressen bot shop to helps as one to provide with supports of tools and application as clients or investors to manage operational function on manage with the terms of attains with the bitcoin mining plan of the dedication.

juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

Safer way is mining but it is getting down every day because people join to trading now, the amount of income is more important for them than security.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Mining is safer, costlier and little rewarding, Trading requires more skills, might take longer time to be rewarding and can be done any where only with internet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

Neither of them are safe.  In this horrible market I believe there is really no where to hide.  Hodlers are being taught a lesson right now.  The funny thing is that the thing that got you into trouble, hodling, is the only way your going to get out of this mess with all your funds. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Actually both have risky. Trading is not for everyone, when you do trading this time must be follow to chart and News, because every second would be up down otherwise you get lose.Mining now so very heard  because their cost huge and allows ahead that's why need someone to Control it because if stop running then would be loss.So both are risky but if you want do something then should take risk.    

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Mining is definitely safer, bu it s not as lucrative as trading. The only thing that would make me consider mining, is if i am not actively involved crypto as i am now. Also if anyone wants to go into trading, it is best for such individual to learn it first.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
Well if you haven't any experience with trading then you will lose everything. I read once that only 5% of traders are successful. The rest 95% loose their money eventually. So mining probably is the best option for you.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Before beginning a cryptocurrency mining you need to study information on payback of the equipment. In certain cases trade in cryptocurrency is more profitable and safe.

hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

Everywhere there are minuses and pluses, and there and there you can lose a lot on mistakes, and you can make good money if you choose the right strategy. Your mind and your time, use them competently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: