Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3218 times)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

At the moment, mining has ceased to be as profitable. Trading will always be relevant, but it will always come into contact with great risk, but you will also be able to earn money by trading more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

Both of these directions bear risks, and they are not inconsiderable. But they can also yield a good profit. Please, do things that you know or you are interested in.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Both of these directions bear risks, and they are not inconsiderable. But they can also yield a good profit. Please, do things that you know or you are interested in.
I also only do what I like, so I will feel comfortable in my work without burden. if we force ourselves to do work that we really don't like even though it can provide big profits, we will not be satisfied with our work.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

I prefer trading.Mining demands lots of money for starting for buying the mining equipment then you must pay for electricity.For trading you need only some money(100-500$ enough for starting) and some luck.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

I prefer to trade because I can get big profits quickly even though it's risky. but if you continue to study trade, I think the risk will decrease. if mining requires large capital, moreover now it cannot be done using arbitrary devices. but if you have big capital and are not too fond of complicated things then you are more suitable for you
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

Trading, of course, trading, because mining today is clearly not in a favorable situation, because as I understand it today, mining is unprofitable, because cryptocurrency prices are very low.
Yes you are right that nowadays the cryptocurrency prices are down due to this mining is not more profitable as compare to trading and also the mining equipment need more money which there are some people who do not afford it, therefore, trading is very profitable as compare to mining because in trading don't need more money it need high knowledge and skills.
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:56:16 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
actually both of them have their own risks. mining is not just having a pc and other components, if you don't understand the program to mining it will all be in vain. and for trading it is quite easy, but you must have more capital and knowledge about market trading. all of them have their own strategies
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

I've been mining for a while. I can say that the equipment for it is very expensive. Plus the cost of electricity. And I decided to stop this business, as I considered it unprofitable.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

Mining isn't that profitable anymore in this kind of market, the price of crypto keep dropping so you won't make that much and it will take longer to break even, maybe more than one year. The only way to make money is to hold the coin until the next bullrun and sell it later but that's too unreliable so trading is definitely better now.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

In my opinion, trading should be done by professionals, if you are a beginner, there is a very big chance that you will lose everything. For mining you do not need to be a professional in some field, you can find a lot of instructions on the Internet, but you need money to buy equipment and pay for electricity.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

Well, of course now at this time trading is the most profitable, and to mine you need a lot of equipment to earn
If you trade wisely on margin trading, then you will come out in a plus, even on the bear market. the POS system will not always give you a plus, look at the future of project development.
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I will definitely choose mining because it is usually more safer than trading altcoins.Trading involve alot of risk and the prices of most altcoins is usually not stable you can buy at higher price and the price will fall before selling unlike mining altcoins which is more profitable and safer than trading.Mining altcoins does not need much skills like trading so i think mining will be better and safer.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

Trading is more safer,it is obvious. Mining isn't profitable at all, miners didn't even receive a return for their equipment.
I bet they will get their profit back finally,but they will have to wait for a long period of time.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

I think that more just profits can bring you only trade. Investing in the long term or starting to build farms and start mining is much less profitable.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
Buying mining hardware you buy an item that belongs to you. Even with Ryn if something happens you will have for example a video card or other hardware. Trading on the stock exchange you get only digital assets, the rate of which is not predictable. I choose mining.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

Now mining is no longer profitable as before. The price has fallen so much that many miners are at a loss and are waiting for the price increase for coins. And the time for purchase and further sale is just the same favorable, everyone is waiting for growth.

it's true because now the miner is very difficult to get income because the coins he mines are always broken, causing losses So what is more profitable this year is trading, although there is little to be gained

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

Now mining is no longer profitable as before. The price has fallen so much that many miners are at a loss and are waiting for the price increase for coins. And the time for purchase and further sale is just the same favorable, everyone is waiting for growth.

Mining is not as profitable as before, but it is all exactly profitable, which means that none of the miners will turn off their farms. The market has fallen before, and the miners all continued to work smoothly, in spite of all the allegations that they were mine at a loss.
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Buying mining hardware you buy an item that belongs to you. Even with Ryn if something happens you will have for example a video card or other hardware. Trading on the stock exchange you get only digital assets, the rate of which is not predictable. I choose mining.
even though you will get a graphic card (VGA) or other hardware I think it will be difficult to sell it back. On the other hand, now mining is not profitable considering the price of cryptocurrency is bleeding even some large mining companies have gone bankrupt, so are you still sure to choose mining?
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Between the two, mining is safe but obviously it requires more money as you need to have your mining rig but it is not profitable this time. Trading is so risky that you can lose your money in just one day if not manage correctly.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:55:00 PM

How could one compare mining with trading?? It is two different fields required different skills and different character. Also mining is not as profitable as it was not a long time ago. Anyway it is less risky than trading, so if you want to figure what it is - good decision

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀