Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Invest all saving is bad decisions, you should not do that. Not because I don't believe in crypto future but the market is not stable ( sideways in down trend ), you'll lost big value from your asset. I think stock, currency and commodities is more realistic option than crypto right now. I'll not stop you just think again.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I think crypto currencies have a good future. Currently more and more projects with the best technological innovations, it aims to facilitate people in carrying out their activities which are certainly needed in the future. Therefore, investing in crypto is a good thing and provides an opportunity to get big profits.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

If the crypto market is still in its current state, I think we can still make money from it, though not so well. If the amount of investment increases, I think we will have a better and active market than the present.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies have an amazing and promising future ahead, I think their potential hasn't been exploited just yet, as most people are just focusing in the trading part and the profits that come when you invest in it.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

The future of Crypto world is always good and Positive. Because there are many investors in this industry and still there are many projects which will increase some unbeleivable heights.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future. It will soon become mainstream, meaning a part of our everyday lives. Anybody who tells you that the future of cryptocurrency is bad, is lying. Especially if that person is still in this forum.

Lambobo1

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

A good future await cryptocurrency, though there will always be some bad time for it, but let look forward to see the good side of it in the future
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

I think it's a bad idea to invest all money. You should explore this sphere firstly. I mean cryptocurrency and investing. And if you decide to invest in crypto you should invest only half of money which can't influate on your future life.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

I don't think you should make such an important decision just with the advice of a few strangers on the internet, for some reason they always say to invest what you are willing to lose, as the market is extremely volatile, now we are seeing a lot of FUD and speculation, but prices are recovering and are rising again, so do your own research and invest very carefully, because you are going to put that money at risk.

Fanomoello

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

none! It's great! I think when the regulation comes crypto will become a good space for anybody to invest. That's when we won't see this crazy amount of scam ICOs all over. But for now it's a little bit complicated
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

The eventual fate of digital money is great in spite of it confronting challenges at the display. In any case, you ought to learn aptitudes in exchanging crypto before taking the plunge. Decent and talented customers can win all the more notwithstanding when the market is down. Simply take as much time as necessary and attempt it a little bit at a time and you will arrive. Crypto on a brief span has gotten a considerable measure of accomplishment so we can securely accept it's future is protected. I will encourage you not to put every one of your reserve funds on crypto, simply utilize some portion of it to put resources into crypto and sit tight for what's to come.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

I think it is good for good projects, hope and believe garbage ones will be history.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

We can not 100% take a perfect decision always and the reason is things get changed with the time. No one knows what the future is for crypto currency. Some of them might just judge it based on the current situation and some of them might just predict it according to the use of it after near future. May be the investment is good as long as crypto currencies are here to stay. The day they went down is the day our decision gets altered.

So imagine, may regret this decision as soon as the future comes in. However there could be the 2nd thing or future where things are pretty normal too. But evening is just out of thin air, so just take one and start investing into.
Madagaskar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:34:33 PM

I think in any case in the future the crypto currency will develop, but it will not be known how soon this will happen. Do not wait for the result in a short time.

Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

as has already been mentioned countless times in this forum, do not invest more than you are willing to lose, since the volatility of the market makes this a very high possibility, of course, you can also multiply your investment x10 if you hit the right currency, but there is always the risk of losing everything, is not worth putting the future of your family in this.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

I don't think you should make such an important decision just with the advice of a few strangers on the internet, for some reason they always say to invest what you are willing to lose, as the market is extremely volatile, now we are seeing a lot of FUD and speculation, but prices are recovering and are rising again, so do your own research and invest very carefully, because you are going to put that money at risk.

And before it happens, many tears will be shed for lost money.
The market is young (I mean low capitalization) and full of opportunities. Big money will come in cryptocurrencies as soon as there will be legislative clarity on the part of the largest states. And this will be the end of big volatility.
Enjoy the moment Smiley
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

the future of crypto is in my opinion good, because it is tech that is needed and will be used in the future. I compare it with the internet. I don't know when it will be used and accepted world wide, but i can say that it will probably be used. So the future is definitely good in my opninion.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

in any case, each of us knows that the future of the crypto currency is great, because already today mankind has vivid examples of a more practical use of crypto currency, rather than real money. But what is happening today in the crypto-currency market, This is most likely the abuse and artificial manipulation of large holders of crypto currency.
unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

I'm a little bit more pessimistic, but it's caused by the current situation on the market as I can see stable prices, but much lower than in February. Future will be absolutely better, the question is why exactly? It could be in 2 years, it could be in 10 years, it's so unsure when there will be the rocket.
mrtakens
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Personally, I treat it like a volatile investment ( Cry ) and balance it with less volatile investments. Diversify!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: