Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6926 times)
Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I think cryptocurrecy is very good for the future, and this is a very good time for you to start investing, because now the price is going down but this is a step for the price to soar high, and a little suggest investing in bitcoin because it has good potential and the price is higher from other coins, and I hope to invest enough not to take risks to spend all your money to invest because prices always fluctuate profits are not always possible
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

If we talk about the near future, now everything is not so smooth. The main reason is Scam projects.
abbywem

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:18:20 AM

The future is very good as we move forward.  Crypto is the new digital currency and way we will do digital transactions of all sorts.  This is a new digital revolution and your in on the ground floor!   

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

It is still difficult to predict for this, now crypto is bad but we must remain optimistic that for the future crypto growth will be even better, we can only be patient and wait for crypto's revival
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think?
Invest only what you afford to lose.

Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad? 
I'm bullish to the future of crypto and it will never bad to an optimistic investor.

Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Don't invest it all if you are doubting your decision.
You are right it is not good to put any kind of doubt in your investment as we can see crypto currency is getting wider and safer day by day, so no need to think twice while you are thinking about investing your money into crypto, best crypto for me is bitcoin, it has bigger profit and more demand, so stay stronger and just buy some of coin if you have money I will change your life someday.
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

I think it will be wonderful. After all, we are building this future together. Everything will depend on our actions now.
If you approach it quite wisely, the future will be good.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

I think the future of crypto will become nice. The largest economy in the world have accepted electronic money. Price of coin will rise. Crypto will be the development goal for the world economy in the future.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Cryptos still have a lot of potentials, if not, this forum would be empty, now there is a lot of FUD and misinformation, but if you are interested in the technology you will always be amazed at the possibilities offered by cryptos, it is very important that you understand why you want to be here, and above all you have to be patient with your investments.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?

Crypto is good investment but need to learn before you can decide, and do not relay to the people about your decision investing in crypto.

Putting your all your saving in crypto aren't advisable because you need to also to save fiat for your daily lives need with your family.

Wee need to accept so far crypto can't use to buy things or use as payment anywhere in the world why because have some country and businesses aren't accepting crypto as well ayment.

I suggest 50 percent on your saving goes into cryptocurrency 50 percen save it for the needs  of your family but the final decision is yours, Goodluck

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

This is a very bad idea. You're risking your family's well-being. You cannot invest more than you can afford to lose. In this case, you are contraindicated to invest
Linda toraja

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

IMPROVING HEALTHCARE, REDUCING COST, SAVING LIVES!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

I strongly believe that cryptocurrency has a good future, you must have a strategy and knowledge in investing so that you do not experience losses, you must be sure that the coin you choose is a potential coin, and you want to invest in the long term or short term

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

If the coins will continue to grow in the crypto market then it will be good for us as bounty hunters. Thus it is a big help in the crypto market in order to continue its worth in the future.
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I am sure that future of crypto is very good. More and more people know about it, invest money and use it.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

IMO, the future of cryptos after the sharp decline in exchange rates today will recover in the next month. Although the current market price is fast, certainly by the end of 2018 rates will recover. So that you should be patient and continue to hold until the end of 2018 to earn the profit.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

I highly don't recommend you to invest all your savings into the crypto, it's not about this industry has a good or bad future but it's about how risky it is. One thing that you have to know before investing your money into the crypto that the market is very volatile and speculative, you can lose your entire investment even just in one night so you might prepare for that, I think you have to find safer investment for example gold or property you may invest in crypto but I'm just advising you to invest maybe 50% of them while the rest go find safer one.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

I also think cryptocurrency promising. I invest in her my money and believe that I can make a profit. But please don't need to invest everything you have. It's very unsafe. Especially if you have a family. You must manage your money wisely.

Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

You can invest with the money you have but I suggest not to invest all of your money in Cytto because the price is very uncertain, it is better to make a 50% decision to crypto 50% again invest in the real world with real goods
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

Looking forward to 2018, I always think that the crypto rate will not increase in 2018 as the exchange rate is currently falling rapidly. Until 2019, the future is unpredictable. Therefore, if the cryptocurrency develops in subsequent years, the debt market will be huge.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

Looking forward to 2018, I always think that the crypto rate will not increase in 2018 as the exchange rate is currently falling rapidly. Until 2019, the future is unpredictable. Therefore, if the cryptocurrency develops in subsequent years, the debt market will be huge.
Everything are unpredictable, it rise today and it dumps by tomorrow. There is no assurance of having a bull run scenario this year and the coming years,  yes it is surprising to us and it will arrived which nobody knows when. Since we are in this trend for a long time,  it is better to enjoy it and continuously doing business everyday.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Future crypto I am sure very nice because of the Bitcoin steadily rising prices. You can see that the year 2016 Bitcoin price is very low and is sure they will think the future is very good. Current and proven Bitcoin has value is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: