Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

I believe that  crypto has  it's potential  and grow  by  help of the community  Wink  so  we must  think that  cryto  will  good impact to the  society   in the long run as  you can see  there are many  of the companies out there  trying to adopt  bitcoin  that  soon will be  use  as currency  world wide  Wink
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

"Future of crypto" is a very broad term, you can invest in the losers or in the winners, and it's up to you to pick the right ones. I personally believe the blockchain technology is going to be adopted industry-wise(already happening), long before we're going to have some sort of "standard payment"-crypto (as in, replaced normal payments). If you intend to invest, look for projects that does something real, and that has reason to be a crypto in the first place! avoid all these new transaction coins, bitcoin clones, over and over - bitcoin, monero, and utility are wise investments. these are just my opinions! noone can tell you exactly what to do, you must trust your own decisions!  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

Definitely the future of crypto is good. Don't panic be calm and hodl and you will get your remenuration in near future.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:03:45 AM

future of crypto is very bright but it is always said that never keep you all money in one pocket. so i suggest to not invest with all your savings. first you need to understand about the market and investment strategy. so start with small amount and learn. never make such decision that one wrong decision bring you on street. just see the return from your initial investment first.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Its hard to predict right now due to many issues need to be address and resolve. But as what crypto agenda towards future regarding on cashless transaction as form of payment for goods and services I this k there's future lies ahead of us. First they should give solution to those issues specially between crypto and government side, so that by then investor will not hesitant to invest in if trust and security will be solve.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

Definitely the future of crypto is good. Don't panic be calm and hodl and you will get your remenuration in near future.
Right, the future of cryptocurrencies are very promising. But those that are totally useless coins/tokens will be eliminated in the near future so if you are up to investing your all life savings, see to it that you know very well or just few info about the coin that you are investing. Choose the coins that has been established and trusted by the community such as bitcoin. You'll never go wrong with bitcoin if you know what I mean.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
How much do you have for investment? If you have more than $5,000 you should go for it, Buy bitcoin and hodl for a very long time.
Looking forward to 2018, I always think that the crypto rate will not increase in 2018 as the exchange rate is currently falling rapidly. Until 2019, the future is unpredictable. Therefore, if the cryptocurrency develops in subsequent years, the debt market will be huge.
You're thinking about the short term, Think about the long term when you wanna invest money on cryptocurrencies.
Its hard to predict right now due to many issues need to be address and resolve.
Issues to be solved, Such as? As far as I'm concerned, There are no issues.
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

Crypto will bring us a good future if you are totally open minded and ready to invest of it, don't doubt the potential of crypto, this is our future someday.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

I think it's good enough. Crypto's future as an investment asset is very potential, some companies also exist that support crypto. even though currently the market is falling, but I always believe in long-term crypto projects.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:19:51 AM

There is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency. The problem is with the volatility of the coins and the emotions of the investors. If you choose on investing in crypto be sure to invest in trustworthy coins. Do research on what are the coins with high probability of rising. But btc and etc are coins with high chance of rising. Be smart enough in making decision on which coin.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

I don't see and think that crypto is bad in future. I believe that in will be an official currency in global, it will be applied formally in the wide world. Let we see now the world has a tendency to the digital in many side, and crypto comes with the system and becoming a trend of digital currency now.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:57:39 AM

I don't see and think that crypto is bad in future. I believe that in will be an official currency in global, it will be applied formally in the wide world. Let we see now the world has a tendency to the digital in many side, and crypto comes with the system and becoming a trend of digital currency now.
Many people have been asking the same question and I really believe that the future of crypto will be as bright as the stars in the night sky. Many people are interested and continue to invest in crypto because they believe that it will be worth it. Crypto has been good to us. Right?

Y U MAD AT ME
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:34:00 AM

I think you just need to believe what bitcoin could bring your for the future of your family. Juts be very careful in dealing things in crypto and you must be strong for the market is volatile.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

Good portfolio to make invest in cryptocurrency is not more than 5% , and we have to understanding more about the price action of crypto so we will know when best times to buy and sell it. Future of crypto is really good and in the long run the market cap will be going up to be multi trillion dollar.

Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

Crypto is good and has a good future, 100%. In no time, the potentials would be very visible.
tokenabu

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:38:18 AM

When you think of trading or investing, you probably think of stocks and bonds. You might also think of commodities, currencies and whatnot. But strolling into a mutual fund manager’s office and mentioning Bitcoins would probably get you an odd look, assuming he or she is not an avid reader of TechCrunch.
trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

If the cryptographic market is still in its current state, I think we can still make money from it, though not so well. If the amount of investment increases, I think we will have a better and more active market today.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

I have a dream that one day crypto will be used everywhere for everyday transactions. Many people on here seem to agree with that sentiment but you should be careful with your savings, is it something you're okay with risking? that is a question only you can answer. I don't think your family deserves to be on the street for your bad investment decisions so I say stay away from crypto for now or until you can think rationally. perhaps choose less risky investment such as gold or silver.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

For me i always believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. So it is a good and bright future for crypto in the future. Because many people will now joined and supports cryptocurrencies.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

All the possible options that can only arise in the minds of people in a very strange way are only positive, despite the fact that now a lot of people have already lost their money in crypto-currencies, it's strange that now it is so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: