Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6924 times)
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
This is an emerging market in itself. Everything here is new. If you like it, then you will join in. If you think that all this is just a bubble, then you can choose to continue watching.
But no matter what the situation, I will give you a piece of advice: Don't put all your savings into it,
Because it is very dangerous to do so, I hope you don't make the wrong decision.
view the current Cryptocurrency development makes me confident for the future Cryptocurrency is very dependable and able to be an advantage with support for progress in the future.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

It is difficult to predict for this crypto development in the future either good or bad, if you want to invest your savings in crypto not all of them, if all for sure also the risk will be high considering the current market conditions are not stable, enough part you invest and some invest at another place
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

It could be good or could be bad. This will never know. However, to me this simply shows the progress of crypto. many are now the result of ICO project began to be applied in real life.
Possibilities to go both ways are there, we really can't state what futuree is waiting ahead regarding to this industry, what we can do right now is to stand in our position, we will be able to help dictating the success if we will be certain supporting everything that we understood,  crypto  being adopted and use in the future will become a great lift in financial state of the global investors and holders, keep aiming for big and always be in the positive side of this market.
hatori88

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

if you want to invest, try to go deeper into the market situation. because crypto prices cannot be ascertained when it will go up and down. it would be better if you invest half of your savings, the rest for real business capital. to reduce the risk of losing so you don't stick to just one.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

I can suggest your for long term investment and you want to be your asset or your money at cryptocurrency for the future investment. I know many thing could be happen at bitcoin or altcoin price, maybe just few time could raising up but just short moment could be down.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

It is good to invest in cryptocurrency but don't get in with your two feet, considering invest as well in other asset apart from cryptocurrency and make sure you maintain a good savings that can see you through joblessness or drought from yiur investments!
Of course we must be able to think of other assets besides investing in cryptocurrency. this has become mandatory to be able to understand the world of investment widely

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

The cryptocurrency has a great future. Only it is necessary to consider that it is necessary to choose an asset for investment for at least 2-3 years. Do not expect to be able to make money on it in a few months.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

I believe that encryption will definitely develop in the future, so as long as we invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies and maintain enough patience to hold them, I believe we will be able to make profits from this market in the future.
Kate74Bell

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

Cryptocurrency actually has a very well developed future. Whether or not they develop well depends on the open agreement of trade between governments. If they open Cryptos for development in their country, Cryptos can grow the best.
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

I believe that crypto's future will be good because this is great technology in the future. And crypto has great potential and you can benefit from it.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

Cryptography is always a good thing. It competes with other paper money units. It is very good. Because electronic money is needed. They I think will take the lead on the market.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

If viewed from the side of a lot of good support for this will certainly support the crypto to develop into better for future later. but many also assume this is something quite dangerous so surely there is pros and cons in this regard. However believe it because crypto has its benefits and the system is good enough so that no doubt will experience good things for investors.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

I am yet to see a technology/innovation that is to have a bad future! we can't judge crypto based on happenings in 2018 alone! Every technology has passed through its ups and downs and all have been made to sharpen/improve it. If you talk about the future of crypto I would say it would be one of amends, upgrades, updates interms of codes, laws and acceptability/adoptibility to answer your question I would say its going to be a wonderful future. Bumpy though but that doesn't mean the tech is destined for the iceberg! More people will come in, even the governments that fight against it now, What I see in crypto; A perfect tool that can end poverty, stamp out corruption and fight all the wrongs if properly utilized! But through the future that it is going to pass through, things would improve gradually. So the future is a good one.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

Do not invest in cryptocurrency if your family can be on the street. In no case do not make such a mistake, do not take loans.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:00:20 AM

According to me future of crypto is very good because it is modern and digital technology. Government of some countries give permission to crypto and some are trying. It is very safe,cheap and easy way of transaction and to earn money.
montaza

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

The future of cryptocurrency depends on people and the world, if they will adapt its technology in our lives, the demand of it will get higher and the price will increase, so it is good to invest in crypto.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

Do not invest in cryptocurrency if your family can be on the street. In no case do not make such a mistake, do not take loans.

It depends on the person, how he/she manage this crypto world. The important here is the mindset, strategy any kind of way that helps to earn profit. Crypto will be bad or good depends on the idea you come up.

ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:21 AM

In my opinion, the future of the crypto world will be very good, the crypto market that is currently down doesn't guarantee that the crypto world doesn't have a good future, but instead the crypto world will succeed in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

I think the crypto is out of date, after the $ 20k peak last year, now the crypto will no longer be worth it. Fewer and fewer people invest in crypto because it is not profitable.
besun

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

It depends on the psychology of investors, if people still believe in crypto, the price of BTC will increase again, otherwise the crypto will be broken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: