Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

cryptocurrency will rise in the future, if you want to invest in your cryptocurrency it is as good
as you can understand it first because in a crypto system no one can predict it, because there
is no one who can determine, up and down a price in crypto or altcoin. before you go down to
the cryptocurrency world

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EasternRegional022

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Now the crypto situation is not so good. But I hope the future will be very good.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

The development of cryptocurrency in the future will surely continue to increase Guys and make the price much higher than the current price, Crypto market conditions are decreasing and coin prices are very cheap right now, so don't wait longer to invest in crypto.

EasyWay124

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

I have little experience in it. BUT AS MUCH AS I know the future of cryptos is good.
SeekersWork45

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

Crypto will definitely find a way of out the current situation. And hopefully it will secure its future.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Cryptocurrency conditions will be a mystery in the lives of many people.
I am sure that Cryptocurrency can be in good condition and can deteriorate because Cryptocurrency is volatile so the price development can change.
But so far I see Cryptocurrency conditions will improve in the future, Cryptocurrency is a technology that is needed in the future and even though it is currently experiencing a price decline I am sure that Cryptocurrency will increase further in the future.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

At the moment crypto market is not good because altcoin is going to very dump, if you check out this market price so you can see most of the coin is dumping. I think in a short time market will be recover his previous price. Lot’s of people still now making a good money form cryptocurrency so I think crypto future is so good for everyone. If you want to start crypto business so you can stat because it is a perfect time to start business with cryptocurrency.
heleina

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Crypto has a future. Only thing for sure is crypto has good impact to people. It is a matter of how we deal to the changes. Many of us started embracing crypto. As of now I noticed some crypto already used as a mode of payment. Through this, it has become well known to other people even to those who are not active online.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Investing all savings in cryptocurrency is a big risk. Think well before you do this.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

The saturation of investors the fuds and the massive frequency of scammers has killed the pep and spirit of Bitcoin and it is now like a flattened beer.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

Today, the market is still very bearish. When we are going to invest, actually it is a very good time to invest in the cryptocurrency. But of course, we need carefulness in selecting the right crypto. For The future crypto, I think that there are many promising coins. If we can choose the best crypto, why not? Just diversify your money into some coins, but save some for your savings.

Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

Of course, the future of crypto is good, since 2009 to till bitcoin survive with great potential. Before judge anything’s future you have to know everything his past. We can see the crypto was bright as like sun but though now market is decline but it just for a limited time. Crypto will rise as it was before.

Don’t make any decision just with the advice of a few strangers on the internet for some reason they always say to not to invest market will dumb and others discourage talking. I always emphasize to research on market then invest. If once you research you will understand what to do. Never invest all of your money in one project because it’s very risky.
If you want rapid profit then you have to take more risk. This industry is not a small industry. Day by day it’s getting bigger. So do your own research and invest very carefully. Future of crypto is bright as like as sun.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
In my opinion, crypto will have a great future and will be widely used in our life, but putting all your savings in cryptocurrencies is a bad idea. You should invest only such amount of money you are able to loose forever without any consequences.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

depending on the people and the government, whether it can accept or not crypto, if people and the government begin to accept Crypto, I am sure that the future of Crypto will be good.

Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Still hard to tell at this moment, issues are still present with regards to the adaptation of cryptocurrencies in different countries. Also, the majority of the market is facing difficulties this year particularly with continuous market downtrend. Making such conclusion would be absurd on whether the future would be bright or not.
nataliaguseva

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Nobody can say for sure. If there was at least some confidence, there would be no earnings.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

There seems to be nothing better than crypto for investment, you don't have to be confused because of cryptocurrency hopes for the future. The world of technology is increasingly sophisticated, especially in the economic sector, with the presence of crypto making an increase in the world economy in terms of great transactions. I believe crypto is very good for the future, and maybe this is the right investment for the future.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

if crypto does not have a future, why should experts compete to participate in crypto? what are their reasons? look there are many big companies that are developing to adopt blockchain and also make crypto, are these things that do not have a future, think for yourself and you will get the answer.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

For me investment in crypto has become one of the best solutions in my life. After all, investments in crypto have excellent prospects in the future. Thanks to crypto, the company will receive useful technologies for profitable and secure transactions. And investors will have the opportunity to earn money.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

don't believe people saying it was a good decision to join crypto. Look at your wallet, and you will discover very fast who is lying to you

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: