Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:44:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6924 times)
lt_dr

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

First, do not put all your eggs in a basket. You should use your savings to invest in many different field and do not all-in any field. About Crypto, I believe in its future. I believe you too, because you are here with me and others who trust in crypto.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

I am sure that the future of Crypto will continue to improve, although at the moment the market has not shown signs of recovering but at the end of the year prices could skyrocket, now is the right time to buy so we can get big profits someday.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:10:05 AM

In my opinion future of cryptocurrency will be good. Although in this time cryptocurrency like bitcoin's price falling down but it is an volatile currency and ups and downs in its price is  not a big deal. Many people like to use it because of its increasing market price which help them to invest. Its online transactions facility attract many people to use it. Many online retailers and shopping sites also use cryptocurrency as a medium for transaction. It is also use for many other thing. So I think cryptocurrency future is will be good
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

The future is depends on the people who want to invest in the crypto because you need first to know how to invest and where to invest, to have a good investments, and if you know those two things,you can have a good future in the crypto world.

taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be very good because I see digital currencies like bitcoin and some cryptocurerncy are needed for some transactions that occur in the future and will make the transactions safest, fastest and most convenient so that in the future crypto will be widely used .
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think?
Invest only what you afford to lose.

Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad? 
I'm bullish to the future of crypto and it will never bad to an optimistic investor.

Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Don't invest it all if you are doubting your decision.
Proper, the destiny of cryptocurrencies are very promising. However the ones which can be totally vain coins/tokens may be eliminated in the near future so in case you are as much as making an investment your all life financial savings, see to it that you understand thoroughly or simply few information about the coin which you are investing. Pick out the cash that has been established and relied on by means of the network which include bitcoin. You will by no means pass incorrect with bitcoin if you understand what i imply.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

I believe in a good future for crypto, yet i would never invest all my money in just one thing. Only invest as much as you can manage to lose without your family sitting on the floor afterwards.
The crypto market is large and unregulated, so you can quickly invest in the wrong coin and lose everything. You should not believe crypto will make everyone rich!
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

Please dont invest all your money to cryptocurrency. I think the future of crypto is good in my opinion but put all your money into one basket is wrong. And please remember this one, do your research very carefully and if you are newbie please don't go to ICO cause ICO is not for beginner. As we know when someone invest in ICO, the possiblitiy to get the profit is high too but you must know most of ICO looks more scam. Just buy the top 10 rank cryptocurrency.
G luck

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency is not so good, as those who bought bitcoin by 19k would like. The market is falling and people have lost interest in tokens. Serious investors do not invest money in cryptocurrency, because the risks of losing everything are too great. While I do not see the prerequisites for joyful expectations.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

no one knows about that. Crypto currencies are all networks, systems, technology. If you look at the current conditions, crypto currencies will be very good for the future. But not all currencies will survive in the future. Until now I still believe in bitcoin as the future crypto currency and the most user. so if you want to invest, it's better to buy bitcoin. because the future is still very long.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

The future is not as vague as it was before, if we pay attention to how people react to positive news today, then we can say with great confidence that we are close to a real wave of interest
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Hell no! Don't put your life savings in crypto!
Rule number 1 is: "Invest only what you can afford to lose"
Start small and NEVER GO ALL IN in any investment, especially crypto!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:37:47 AM

I think that cryptocurrency has a great and beautiful future ahead of it. I would like to think that we are only just at the beginning stage of what we have ahead of us, and it has been a good start, so I'm positive that there is more for us in the industry. Everyone just need to be more positive, and patient for the growth of the market.

I do believe that cryptocurrency has a good future. But it will not determine the future of its investors. Even the bitcoin is good but you dont have a luck on it. It might be bad for some us in the future. So as early as know, it is good to master and plan for long term the journey we have in cryptocurrency to have a good result.
EpixDk

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

The future of crypto is good, at least we have one good product in blockchain. Smiley

Iota Coin
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

There is a possibility that there is good future of crypto ahead of us because more people are knowing about crypto currency and they willing to support it and most of this people are making of investment for their big profit here in crypto.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

I think that the future of cryptography is great, despite the fact that now the coins are going through hard times....
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

Not many coins will see the future i think. Most of the existing coins are not suitable for payments imho. But blockchain is useful

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?

for my opinion is good  Smiley

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

I think that the future of cryptography is great, despite the fact that now the coins are going through hard times....
No one sees the future because we are at the present now.
But to think that crypto has a good future is a good mentality, we should convince our mind so we will not easily sell when there is a panic.
You know, there will be lots of trials like FUDs but if we keep holding, that would mean a chance to benefit in the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

The future of crypto is good and it is very bright. Do not look at the decline state of the market now to judge the future of crypto because the decline in the crypto market now is just for a limited time before it stops and the coins will start growing again. So you can invest your savings in some top altcoins but I will advice you not to put all your savings on crypto, just use part of it to invest in crypto and wait for the future because crypto will surely bring fortune to all its investors soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: