Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
Insert_

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

in my opinion, the crypto currency has a great and promising future, now is the time to invest while the market is in such a state and wait for it to go up.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arendator

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Of course, cryptocurrency have very amazing perspectives in the future, it is a very popular trend now and progress cannot be stopped. We just need to wait for its regulation and laws.

jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Of course cryptocurrency have very amazing future. I personally believe that cryptocurrency will become a great thingss in future.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I agree that the bearish market this year has made many people, the potential crypto investors, skeptical of cryptocurrencies.
But let the charts do the talking. If you are here talking about the future, you surely want to invest for a longer term. Then, look for the long term charts. You will see, leaving the december price rally, almost every currency is parabolic. Such short term peaks as that of December in the market is common when it is growing. So, in long term, I am positive about cryptos.
Geir

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
In the long term, crypto has a great future. But in any case, I wouldn't risk it if I were you, because you're responsible for your family. In this world, do not be greedy, you need to invest as much as it will not be critical for you to lose.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

I think you should not trust the ratings, because buying a rating is a well-known fact
greatdn

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

Now it may seem that everything is very bad, but times are always changing, and I personally think of the future of digital assets. But not in its current form.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

Not many people knew what to do with Bitcoin for the first 5 years. Now we have at least some people that understand that blockchain are the future of just about every area of life that requires zero trust.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

I think the future of cryptocurrencies is very dependent in two more years, if there is no good development for 2 years then I am sure the future will be bad but if it is recovered it will continue to skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
If you are planning to improve the financial situation of your family in this way, then I would advise you to invest only a fraction of your savings, no more than 30-40%. And at the very beginning, no more than 15-20%. Now it is still difficult to predict how the market will behave in the near future and there are considerable risks of capital loss or the need for long-term retention.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

It invests only the part that is ready to lose in case of force majeure. I understand that a high probability that you will earn but we should not forget about the risks especially when you have family !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

The fact remains the future ahead of us with crypto is so promising and rich.Yet, it didn't warrant putting all you have got right now into it. Not at this time when we are passing through serious difficult times. It's definitely not logical enough.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Future of crypto is excellent. There are so many coins in the market including, Paragon, Stellar and  Cardano are going great with good projects as well. Invest in them and you shall succeed.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

I am sure that the future of crypto will be awesome, but it can take a lot of time. So you must be wisely and don`t go to invest all your savings, try with medium part of this.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

Friend, never keep all your wealth in one place, this also applies to investments. Market volatility is so high that 10% of own funds with a good market will give a huge income!
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

If you plan to invest all your savings, then I suggest you ignore this idea, because if you do, you may face the end of the family. Although I am very optimistic about BTC, investment requires us to be rational.

I think he might first drop some of that money to try to fit in with this market. If he just wanted to save money, he would not come to my friend
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

I am still positive, i believed that future of crypto is fantastic. Bad or good is a part of life. Now we face bad time of crypto but its mean not end.crypto will rise again,we just need to wait for this fantastic moment.      

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

You can not invest money that is necessary for the life of your family. This is immoral, so risk your family for the sake of chasing easy money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

Friend, never keep all your wealth in one place, this also applies to investments. Market volatility is so high that 10% of own funds with a good market will give a huge income!
Invest in other things as well. If you are into doing stocks then invest in that as well because crypto could get featured into stock exchanges someday if the laws get approved.

notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

More people are investing in crytpo with every day and this is our reality now. So I believe that in 10 years crypto will be all over the world and in every shop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: