Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6926 times)
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

Future will be normal considering that so many projects apperas everyday and of course some them will gone but I think this is good - strongest will survive
Voranerd

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

In my conclusion on the forthcoming of Cryptocurrency, I anticipate it has a extremely great and promising forthcoming . It's aloof a thing of age , the Blockchain application desire presently capture its total position .
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

On the whole, I think the market will grow with many new technologies announced in the future. But I am sure that next year many ICO projects will fail and die
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

The future of cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is definitely there. Another question, it seems to me that not all coins have a future. Therefore, you have a very difficult choice, it is to guess the coin that will make you rich

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I am still positive, i believed that future of crypto is fantastic. Bad or good is a part of life. Now we face bad time of crypto but its mean not end.crypto will rise again,we just need to wait for this fantastic moment.      

I think that everyone who is now on the crypto market and has in its stock coins and tokens, want the crypto market only for growth and positive. After all, our well-being depends directly on this.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

crypto will have future and it for sure, but if it will be as now, it will be very sad, without any development, need good changes
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

First of all invest that much amount which you can digest if unfortunately there will be any losses as investment in cryptocurrency are riskier due to volatility and always invest in mainstream cryptocurrency if you are going for long-term investment or for short-term investments go with the ICOs and exit at right time. Cryptocurrency have bright future ahead as there is news about lot for extensive research going in the US government and other nation to bring clear set of regulation. When clear set of regulation will be introduced and brought into the cryptospace than no one will stop cryptocurrency to hit mainstream and change the digital economy in the world. Cryptocurrency have the great potential and future it's good to invest now as lot of major cryptocurrency are down as compare to its ATH value and hold for long-term.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I can surely say that we cant predict the future of crypto but we can speculate what can happen if a certain thing happens. Just like what is happening right now. We can all see that market is down. Because of so many resons. By selling in low price. Panic selling what we call. By so many reasons also like transaction why this is happening. For me, if we continue believing in crypto and keep on supporting maybe it will live for a long time.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:37:02 PM

For me it seems to be 100% good and no matter what will happen with the most of current alts because crypto may change its look vastly in future, one thing is certain - that it will continue influencing the world successfully.

Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

Cryptography is not a very stable income, how can you invest all your savings in it? First, earn a cryptocurrency and invest a few, as they say above, - how much is not a pity to lose!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

Cryptography is not a very stable income, how can you invest all your savings in it? First, earn a cryptocurrency and invest a few, as they say above, - how much is not a pity to lose!
crypto is still not as stable and it is very risky to invest in crypto, it's just that crypto can also be very profitable because the market can go up quickly. but as you said we don't need to be too eager to invest fully in crypto because if it fails then it will be unfortunate. but with blockchain technology used by crypto I am sure that if you are patient holding it, you will get a lot of profit because I believe crypto's future will be good thanks to its excellent technology.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

In fact, at least half of the users of cryptocurrency say this phrase, but nevertheless many still try to take loans and sell housing only to invest in cryptocurrency.
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

It all depends on what kind of project we are talking about. If you go into profitable projects, level Kamagames and EOS, then the future can be bright and cloudless.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

I believe on the aspect of investing, it's best adviced to invest what you can afford to loose, you can still take control of this by not investing in one place. On the future of Cryptocurrency it has a good future ambition a good friend of mine used to say. Investing in it means believing in it. This is where we can all make good money without being affected by each other. The future us clear for the Cryptolist
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I think you should not invest the whole property into cryptocurrency because it is very risky. There is no guarantee that you will be profitable with this market, especially in the current unstable exchange rate period. So if you invest, invest only 30% of your assets for the cryptocurrency market, but invest in long-term ETH as it is very promising crypto shortly.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Ofcourse it's good to what will be the outcome for the future but now we are facing bad news the big drops of altcoin price always happen.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Ofcourse it's good to what will be the outcome for the future but now we are facing bad news the big drops of altcoin price always happen.
That is not the worse thing that can happen in crypto. Some coins do have a future, it really depends on how many people are helping the crypto expand.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

crypto's future will grow well, although for now crypto prices are experiencing a decline but believe in the future if crypto can grow optimally it will be able to provide a large profit for crypto coin owners, and that requires a long process and time.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

I think in the future we will see the rapid development of cryptocurrency and its implementation at the public level, more people will use the cryptocurrency.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

We all see crypto from different angles and our believes about crypto differ as individuals.
Cryptocurrency has been in existence for quite some times now and i envisage that nothing can kill it.
Despite all these, i would not advise anyone those invest all his live savings into cryptocurrency, because of its volatility. Always invest what you feel you can afford to let go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: