Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I think that the future of cryptocurrency is wonderful! Blockchain is a completely new technology. It is just beginning its development. Blockchain finds its application even in those areas that we could not even think about.
But! Investing all your savings in just one asset or technology is stupid. Do not even think about doing so! Invest something in traditional assets, such as real estate or gold.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I think that the future of cryptocurrency is wonderful! Blockchain is a completely new technology. It is just beginning its development. Blockchain finds its application even in those areas that we could not even think about.
But! Investing all your savings in just one asset or technology is stupid. Do not even think about doing so! Invest something in traditional assets, such as real estate or gold.
as one very wise proverb says, do not keep all your eggs in one basket. I think that this is a proverb relevant to this issue, because you need to always minimize the risks and spread your investments in several directions .
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

If you want to invest into crypto currency, I will suggest you dont invest and abandone for too long time because the future of bitcoin we cant see yet, it may come with changes in withdrawal or whatsoever which may be due to the upgrade of it. So, make short term investment to save the risk of the unknown.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

Crypto is most popular block hain in this time and it has too much potential and every days daily thousand people adopt crypto and blockchain it has good for world.

The future of the cryptocurrency is the best that one can imagine, now many people doubt and sell their portfolios for nothing, then they will regret it very much, because the crypto currency will be the number one currency in the future and everyone will use it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is living now from many years, so according to me Cryptocurrency has a very bright future, even many people want to know about them, but still there country government, did not want crypto (sad). But yeah, Crpyotcurrency, investment, ICO and many more, everything will have bright future, so not worry!
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

If I were you, I would invest a bit in bitcoin hoping for its nearest pump and monitor the market till Quarter 1 2017 when most recent ICOs promised to present their ready products for the public.
This will show if crypto viable and if investors can still trust new ICOs.

Bitcoin investments in trading always provide each and everyone a future of crypto, and depending on how strong enough was their principles every opportunity will show an upright results. Despite on how drastic was the market of bitcoin, the chance always showed an outstanding performance in terms of profitability.

Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

I believe in crypto and think they have a great future!
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

I think that it is impossible to predict the future of crypto for 100% but as for me it is better to be a positive investor and choose coins that are powerful and have advantages. I think that the future is going to be good

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

The blockchain has now been integrated with so many industries now and it is moving very smoothly with them. Since this is happening, I think in some years to come it will be accepted in so many industries. So I think the future of crypto will be good.   

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

I think that crypto's future is very good. And that depends on which coin you want to invest. If you invest in the top rank coins. Then there is the potential for your investment to succeed for the long term. And also you need to know, don't invest all your money or your savings. You must invest wisely. By buying slowly and following market movements. I think that will be a good investment.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

I may say that it is really a bad move to invest all your savings to cryptocurrency. Even though we are quite optimistic that the market will be brighter in the next future, I don't recommend that you invest all your savings on a single basket. Be wise, in every investment, we must put some of our money that we are ready to lose. Then that amount of investment can be rolled out and make it grow. Good luck with your journey.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Crypto should have a okay future because they are fixing what payments systems need today.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

Crypto should have a okay future because they are fixing what payments systems need today.

Crypto coins was first started in the year 2009 by Bitcoin founder Satoshi and within short span of time Crypto Currency has transformed money to Digital currency and now most of the countries started using Digital currency. These shows how fast crypto has grown and with invention of new Altcoins the market is growing rapidly hence we can see great future ahead for crypto.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

If you hold for now,I guess you'il be more profitable.I think the Crypto market will be very advanced.Every country that wants to capture technology can invest.I don't think they'il regret it.But it could be everything.I hope you have nice investments.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

you should not invest the last or only savings, what nonsense?
if you have experience in trading, try, with small amounts, the loss of which will not lead you to life on the street
the crypt has a future, while a rash investment makes it dubious

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

Actually, I am with crypto from the last 1-2 years and invested in this platform as well. Recently I am invested in ETH and now I am holding all most 2 ETH in my wallet. For the bad condition of the market many investors are holding their investment now and they are waiting for a better pump. We are all hoping future of crypto will bright So you can invest here but I think you shouldn't invest all of your money. Just start with a good amount of money and then wait 1-2 month then see the movement of the market. If you think that market is going well then you can invest another amount.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

A survey conducted by LendEDU and Daily HODL companies showed that 52% of 1000 respondents would invest in cryptocurrencies if their brokers offered such an option. The respondents were American investors who invested in traditional assets through such companies as Fidelity, Vanguard and Charles Schwab.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

I think that there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency, but it all depends on how people will use it. At the moment, crypto currency is more of a threat, since many people are simply scammers who earn at the expense of other people.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

We do not know it. We can think that it is very good and it will appear very badly. It is necessary to wait for the future and we will receive result.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

Which cryptocurrency exactly do you want to invest that your money into? Some cryptocurrencies doesn’t have any future at all, and they just end within few weeks or so after they are released. Bitcoin is dominant and it also remains the best cryptocurrency ever and that’s what everyone goes for. So if you invest in Bitcoin there is no problem at all. Maybe you can go for that one cause it’s reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: