Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Although the occupation of cryptocurrency is a profitable occupation, I think you are very at risk of investing all your savings here. You need to invest only the amount that you do not mind losing in case of failure. And to risk by all means is very dangerous.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Cryptocurrency has a very good future. And if you want to invest is an excellent choice for your future. There are many people who have experienced life-changing for the better because they invest and get great benefits.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

This is a very rhetorical question.What is good and what is bad. The main feature is only whether you know how to manage your money here or not? If you do not know how, even under positive conditions, you have the opportunity to lose your money, even as a bad situation in the presence of experience and knowledge, you will be able to increase their money on the contrary. Everything is relative and only you can adequately assess yourself and your capabilities. And cryptocurrencies they will not go anywhere and will only grow and develop. But also not all the coins it touches...
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

Cryptocurrency has potential for a bright future, because as you know cryptocurrency is sticky with Blockchain technology, blockchain is a new revolution of 21 century and it has many functions which can be adopted in all industries.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I think, crypto currencies have a good future and if you invest in crypto it will be profitable but before you invest you have to learn about crypto and the risks, so you can overcome the risks that might occur and you don't panic, don't put all your money in one place, invest with the risk that you are ready to lose

thienthankt1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

Currently, crypto has not been recognized by many countries. But I think the future they will recognize the crypto. So I trust and invest quite a lot of money and time into the crypto market
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

Future of cryptocurremcy is bright and promising, those that believe in cryptocurrency and can wait for the cryptocurrency futyre to matetialize will definitely be the future powerful and wealthy investors! The posdibilities are just endless!
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

Viewed from a growth of Cryptocurrency until now, that I contend if Cryptocurrency has a very good future. Now more and more people are interested to invest in crypto. And if you want to invest is certainly a good time at this time. Because the price of the coins are in and you can get a low price.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

A bull run peaks the interest of the masses! So we would probably need another bull run before we can see major adoptions in business and or society.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Viewed from a growth of Cryptocurrency until now, that I contend if Cryptocurrency has a very good future. Now more and more people are interested to invest in crypto. And if you want to invest is certainly a good time at this time. Because the price of the coins are in and you can get a low price.

True. Saying that cryptocurrency has a good future is not a mere baseless speculation. Viewed from its past trend, it truly has a promising future. Although it is so much easy tl fall trap on scammers in the market, one has to be guarded always in making decisions.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is better. If you want to invest your savings make sure that you already study and analyze on what kind of investment in cryptocurrency you want.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

I have always been optimistic about cryptocurrencies because I think the cryptocurrency market is not an independent market, it has a blockchain as a support, isn't it?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

We can not predict if it is good or bad , but for my own opinion ceuptocurrency has a good future , we can not say that it is already doing hood because in the coming future their are things to overcome and considered ,but I believe  if the customers and investors will always support and patronized cryptos then it may have a very good future for tommorow.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Everyone talks about a good future of cryptocurrency only when it grows in price and vice versa. I believe that cryptocurrency has a good potential and prospects, which are associated with the convenience of its use.

Cryptocurrency should be used wisely. The community needs to find the niche and place crypto in there. There is no need to rock the world. In my opinion, crypto can easily co-exist with the traditional economic system.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

You are going to invest here in crypto world, but before you invest and entering on this stage make sure you have a lot of idea on what is crypto all about. And when it comes in the future of cryptocurrency, i think it is good and positive for the market growth.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

I am not sure, if you are serious, or not, hope you are just joking. It is not wise at all to risk all the savings of a family in anything. Even if it is crypto, and most of us think, that Bitcoin investment for example would surely be profitable in the long term.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Cryptocurrency is not bad.  Because it is a whole range of new technologies with it!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
kivuti Elias

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

The future of crypto is safe only that there is need for investors to take extreme care before investing their life savings. Taking time while trying to learn the market is key to success in the crypto market.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

I continue to believe in the future of crypto currencies and crypto technologies. Now the market situation is not very good, but nevertheless many projects continue to develop.

tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Well its up to you mate, much better to you to make your own research instead of asking someone , so that if theres any happen nobody will be blame and it is only you. I'll remind you that every form of Investment always has a risk but much more risk her crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: