Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

You can talk a lot about this and give reasons. And every opinion has a place to be. I believe that the cryptocurrency has the ability to flood the life.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
It seems you know nothing about cryptocurrency. If the case is right, you better take your time to learn about cryptocurrency first before you're into the games. Think again about your savings. I'm sure it's really important to support several things for your life in the future.
The future of cryptocurrency is good for what I believe. However it doesn't mean that cryptocurrency have a bright future, then you have a bright future in cryptocurrency as well.

MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

Everything will be cool, do not even doubt. And if you doubt, you do not belong here!
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:26:13 AM

I think the crypto currency in the future is very good, because I see the movement of its value has begun to recover, but you have to see which coins to invest so that in the end of this year you will get results.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:40:15 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Investing in cryptocurrency is a tough decision because this needs full trust and faith,things that is harder to give since this is only virtual and we have no physical assurances

But this promise you a great chance of gaining amount you wont get for a lifetime,so before entering this profiteering.must sure youre ready to risk and gain

Many investors here looking for a quick profit thats hy they end up losing because most of the time.their money got trapped in lower value market.so expect more than this and be ready for being patient
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

The question is not for being good or bad, the primary question here is how the people will adapt cryptocurrency for the next more years to come. I think if people will always look as blockchain as "business" then it will be not good. cryptocurrency was made to change financial system digitally If people can only use the cryptocurrencies as  currency then it will be good, yet I don't think it will happen because of money matters.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:49:18 AM

you'd better invest in reliable coins. such as bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, iota, ZCASH. i think they are worth investing in for a long time. In addition,  you'd better diversify your investment. 50% of the funds are placed on Bitcoin.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

The question is not for being good or bad, the primary question here is how the people will adapt cryptocurrency for the next more years to come. I think if people will always look as blockchain as "business" then it will be not good. cryptocurrency was made to change financial system digitally If people can only use the cryptocurrencies as  currency then it will be good, yet I don't think it will happen because of money matters.
Yes I agree on that adaption can really helps bitcoin future to become good. In short we are the main or the center of the crypto currency as users. If we don't use crypto maybe crypto will become dead or price less. So then I believe that crypto depends on us. As users or investors we are the one who are responsible for the futyre of crypto.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

The future of cryptocurrency in my opinion is very good, but if you want to invest all your money it doesn't seem to be good, because the rise and fall of prices here is unpredictable. My advice is because you are new in this field, try to invest a little of your money while learning to see opportunities here.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

The fact that cryptocurrency has been able to withstand all the pressures and attacks from the governments and banks should ring a bell to all crypto investors - the future of crypto is bright. People are gradually becoming aware of the benefits of crypto. In some few years to come, every business will integrate crypto into their payment systems.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

I think that cryptocurrency has a good future. And you can invest your money there in the hope of profit. But I would not advise you to invest all your money.
Bad advice dude, I know that the possibilities for the future of Crypto are beautiful enough, but that doesn't mean you have to invest all your money, it's very risky. You know? Are you prepared for bankruptcy? because there will be many risks that come in crypto investment, it's better to invest according to you can afford to lose.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

No one knows its future.So don't put all your savings into it.You can invest in crypto currency with your idle money.If you invest all of you, you may lose all money.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:28:45 AM

If you want to invest in the crypto market i recommend you learn a lot about the market and its impulsive knowledge. No one can be sure the crypto market is going well 100 percent. But the profit from it is very big you understand it clearly you will have a high chance of success. The good or bad crypto market depends on your ability.
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

It is still difficult to predict for the future of Crypto next, because for now crypto is still slumping, but of course we hope for the future crypto will slowly rise again and run normally, if you want to invest your savings not everything is enough and the rest you can invest at another place
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

you want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency, 1 big mistake in your life.
The principle of financial investment is only 10% of the savings maximum is 20%
because finance is risky when risk comes, you may lose a lot of money. Make sure that the amount of money lost does not affect your life.
don't all in.

Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Using your savings to invest in crypto is really a BAD idea. We all know that crypto market isn't stable as stock market. Keep in mind to invest what you can afford to lose.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

I don't think anyone can predict the future of crypto whether good or bad, because it is very difficult and takes a long time, but I see that the market price has recovered and there are some coins that are still not fully stable, I think now it is appropriate to buy it because all the coins are cheap enough. If you use this opportunity then you get a lot of coins.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Standard investment advice tells us invest to put all our savings in one area. I'm sure you are bored hearing this. Only invest what you can reasonably afford to lose, whatever that is. And even then, diversify your portfolio. Don't put all your money in one scheme. The stock market and the crypto markets are unpredictable and changeable. It is always wise to approach these markets with caution. Especially if you stand to lose everything. Yes, the future of crypto currencies is very good. But as to which cryptocurrencies will prevail, none can say. Read and educate yourself about the markets. Learn to use your own judgement. Take the advice of investors who have been successful and whose judgment you respect. When you take the investment plunge, do so cautiously. Wishing you the best of luck.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

You should learn about the world of crypto and tried to invest with reasonable. And if you've tried to invest and get a little profit, of course, you can continue to survive. In trading, you have to have patience and don't panic easily. And about the future of crypto, I think very well. It can be seen from the many people who are currently joined in crypto.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

The blockchain is a technology that deserves patents. However, in addition to the projects built with responsibilities and platforms are evaluated. Most of the rest are losing the value of crypto. In other words, users and investors are indifferent to raising awareness. Bounty nourishes the shitcoin when they are scared when looking at their value. A large number try to flee from shitcoin. I think the crypto is perfectly fine and has a bright future but needs to remove some grain of sand Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: