Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

I think the author of this post originally idiot. You should not invest your last money in anything and especially if it puts your future in question. Cryptocurrencies are extremely unstable, but Yes, I believe in them. But if for example I even lose something, I will not be on the street.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
crytpocurrency has good future and i think tjat it is nice for us to remember about in in the dark times as we will se the light
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

I think the author of this post originally idiot. You should not invest your last money in anything and especially if it puts your future in question. Cryptocurrencies are extremely unstable, but Yes, I believe in them. But if for example I even lose something, I will not be on the street.

that is great as we should hot risk allnour money especially if we have skmeone who depends onus our old parents or children
fen32

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

do not think when to spend everything to zero, do not risk. Wet the money that you do not mind and think about it as already lost. But you should think about the earnings on cryptocurrencies without risk. Smiley Smiley

sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:13:42 PM

Even this crazy bear market crypto will be used our daily life near future. Most of the strong project are still on development phase and they have a very good chance to introduce crypto to many new comers. This will have a good influence on crypto market.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

The future of the crypt is transparent, but you have to believe in it, although I do not advise you to rush headlong!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

The future of the crypt is transparent, but you have to believe in it, although I do not advise you to rush headlong!
It seems to me that every cryptocurrency coin will occupy its niche in the financial world. But only cryptocurrency does not completely replace real money. Cryptocurrency and paper money will still have to exist together.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

in my opinion the future of the cryptocurrency world is going to be great as it is so popular now and we can watch it developing
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

It seems to me that every cryptocurrency coin will occupy its niche in the financial world. But only cryptocurrency does not completely replace real money. Cryptocurrency and paper money will still have to exist together.
taht is true and actually i see as more and more peopel become interested in cryptocurrency and its opportunities it gives
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

First, do not shift responsibility in making decisions to other people. You have your own head with brains)) Analyze projects, coins where you want to invest savings, read reviews, but do not accept as 100% truth what others are telling you. To avoid this:
- You said to invest money here, but in the end it turned out to be a scam and now I live with my family on the street ...
Secondly, do not make a major investment mistake: never invest the amount of money you are afraid to lose. How much do you feel sorry for losing, invest so much in cryptocurrency. Since this market is extremely unstable.
Finally, I believe in the happy future of the blockchain.)) I wish you success!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

Obviously I do not recomend you invest all of your savings, actually you should invest only money wich you don;t affraid to lose. However If you still want invest in crypto choose bitcoin only for sure.
opalet

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Obviously I do not recomend you invest all of your savings, actually you should invest only money wich you don;t affraid to lose. However If you still want invest in crypto choose bitcoin only for sure.
You are right it is necessary to invest only that money which you are able to afford to lose. The cryptocurrency is very risky sphere for investment. It is always necessary to remember it.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

I think we are at the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market and blockchain.  Ahead of us is waiting for development and growth, but we must remember that the market is cyclical, and growth will be followed by a fall.  I agree, that you can invest in crypto, but only as much as you are willing to lose.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

I believe in crypto, it world's biggest project for future.

But I am concerned about your thought to invest all your funds in crypto. If you ask me it is better to act slow. Read and research, choose some coins, than try to get some profit.

If it goes well than you are on the right path, go on.

Crypto is extremely risky and highly profitable investment. So you better invest as much funds as you can afford losing.

You have to be patient. It needs a lot of experience and experience comes with time.

In future I believe bitcoin will be minimum 5 times more than now. People will trust crypto and choose. Time will show.
Enataramel

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

I want to live in the future of cryptocurrency. It is good chance for our children to gain independence worldwide.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Hello! I personally believe that the future is cryptocurrency. But I will give you free advice - do not invest funds that are not ready to lose. Now there is no such growth as before, but this does not mean that the time of cryptocurrency has come to an end. Good luck!!!
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

It's more like delirium. What does it take to put a family at risk? As an investor, when investing in a particular project, you should not invest more than 10% of your budget, especially to take such risks. Allocate part of the income monthly and invest in cryptocurrency, it is more than enough.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

cryptocurrency is going to have a good future and i think taht it is nice to be the part of it and i am happy about it

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:40:41 PM

It's more like delirium. What does it take to put a family at risk? As an investor, when investing in a particular project, you should not invest more than 10% of your budget, especially to take such risks. Allocate part of the income monthly and invest in cryptocurrency, it is more than enough.
the future is going to be interesting and great so i think that we shall look fprward to it and get ready to new surprises good and bad

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

You can't put everything into cryptography. It's risky.  You may have to wait more than one year to get a good profit. Think about the family in the first place and invest those funds that are not sorry to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: