Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

My opinion the crypto will give you good profit only for three years from now maximum after that the price will stable or rise little bit , my advice don't invest all your money let say 50% of your saving, this just my opinion it could be wrong prediction .
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
In my opinion, the Crypto market will have a great future for those who want to learn about Cryptocurrency and invest their trust in the market. We need to give it time, give it our belief so that it has the capital to continue to work better and make more profit for us.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Some of them I guess are bad, as I can see many ICO's now or project are scams mostly 95% of it in this year. 5% remaining are legit and good project to invest.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

Although the market does not really make us all rest assured now.But i feel the market will crypto the best and the hottest by the end of this year. The future of the market is looking at Bitcoin.

mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

The future still bright and shiny and promising, we are just cleansing the market. My colleague still very skeptical about Bitcoin and the rest has no idea about cryptocurrency for me this is still new, so seize these opportunities.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will grow for at least another 5 years. Now it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies as the market is young and growing, even taking into account the fact that cryptocurrencies this year are in a continuous drawdown.

vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies have a great future, but I would not recommend you to invest all savings. If you are a newcomer at this market, you can suffer heavy losses or even lose everything. For a start, you should learn Trading for earning money in this market at least.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

No one known its bad or good,this is how crypto world was build,one day all is good other someone dump and all prices go down,or somthing bad happens like influance by crypto in countrys,can get ban after that..

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

No one known its bad or good,this is how crypto world was build,one day all is good other someone dump and all prices go down,or somthing bad happens like influance by crypto in countrys,can get ban after that..
In any case, the cryptocurrency has a great future, but only as the banking system, it will be controlled. but only we must forget about before centralization and anonymity.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

I think cryptocurrency waiting a good future, everyday cryptocurrency take root in new business and became more popular and afterall in future will be used everywhere.
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

Savings are not invested for such a long period that much has changed for it,but in General I think that the crypto currency will have a good future.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

I think cryptocurrency waiting a good future, everyday cryptocurrency take root in new business and became more popular and afterall in future will be used everywhere.
We may not be able to guess crypto's future though the coins are being put into pretty convenient usage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

So you should not invest at all. Put the tip of your family's life. If you have $ 100, invest them on take a loan and invest the latter. And the decision of the people may suffer.

Do not completely trust one idea.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

We may not be able to guess crypto's future though the coins are being put into pretty convenient usage.
the fact that today, practically in the most promising areas of human life, it is already introducing cryptocurrency that the cryptocurrency will have prospects in the future and will actually be used by society.
BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

The future of the crypto money sector is bright. Crypto teaches new sales ways to companies to accept payment by money. The sale of commodity via internet continues to increase with every year. Investors who use their designs from the crypto money trade are quick to pursue their dream of becoming rich.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

Cryptocurrency market will develop. Almost no one has any doubts about this. Even those who previously considered Bitcoin and any other coin as a “bubble” understand that they simply have no arguments for such statements.

But to invest all your savings is a very big mistake and I do not advise you to do this, start small, with the amount that you would not lose to lose in order not to stay on the street, as you yourself say
I doubt that the author can invest all his money and jeopardize the financial well-being of the family, I think it's a joke)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

I think that crypto has a good future but it is difficult to predict its for 100%. it is not possible to avoid risks and crypto will face certain difficulties but i don't think they wil be dangerous to its reputation
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

At cryptocurrency big future. In 10 years it will become history as the tool which will replace cash. The cryptocurrency is the future.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Theres nothing impossible in this world, investing in crypto is a good opportunity for everyone but i  suggest bot to invest all your money, you can start investing in small amount, it is true that if you invest on a big amount you also earn a big profit but if its your first time to do it dont put all of your money because you never know what will happened. Crypto has a good future  but not all the time you will earn a good profit.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

Theres nothing impossible in this world, investing in crypto is a good opportunity for everyone but i  suggest bot to invest all your money, you can start investing in small amount, it is true that if you invest on a big amount you also earn a big profit but if its your first time to do it dont put all of your money because you never know what will happened. Crypto has a good future  but not all the time you will earn a good profit.
I believe crypto has a good future because the market continue to explode to beat fiat and announce as a new exchange ,although the, market is unstable but perhaps on that if market will continue we, can earn good profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: