Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:41:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6924 times)
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

the answer can only be answered by the fortune teller *justkidding* Cheesy . I think the future of cryptocurrencies will be very good, Cryptocurrencies will change human behavior in the future, starting from how to conduct transactions, investments, and mindset. and generation Y who will greatly fell the benefit..
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

Don't invest all your savings in cryptocurrency because the market is unpredictable which is not always profitable unless if you are planning to invest your money for a very long time for like 10 years or more.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency is waited by the good future. People will get used to her soon. Very soon she will enter our everyday life as it was with credit cards.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

Definitely I like cryptocurrency and how it develops and advances , I think the future is very huge and the potential is very large !

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrencies will be good. But it could be big problem to invest all of saving money, because will affect our family.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

everyone in this forum believes that crypto's future will be good, but my advice if you don't have enough knowledge about crypto don't use all your savings, the risk in crypto is very much, don't make wrong decisions and lose everything. Better to learn about crypto first
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

the future in crypto is good because it is growing more and more. the price is also high and it is increasing day by day, so investing on crypto is better for future.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I am absolutely sure that the cryptocurrency will become a promising future for the entire global financial system and digital society. Technology really is of great importance for the successful development of the world community, with fast and profitable transactions, useful ideas and technologies.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is very good because its growing more and more and people are also investing in it. Aside that, the prices are high also which attract investors. Cryptocurrency has a bright future.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

i think its a good thing...also a bad thing ...depend what is important to you
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

Modern cryptocurrencies really have a great future with successful development and undoubted benefits for the digital society. I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will strengthen its position. I am sure that cryptocurrency will become a global currency that will be widely popular among participants in the crypto market, various financial organizations and states.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

To start with, I will advice you not to invest all your saving into crypto currency, even though I support that the future of crypto currency is good but I will not support anyone to invest their life saving, Crypto space has a good future but their risk involved and we can't tell for sure which crypto currency that will have a good future ahead, so invest with amount you can afford to lose.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

I can say full confidence in the cryptocurrency and blockchain. in the future blockchain will be indispensable to our lives. There are already many projects that are related to this issue.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

TS wants to take a risk and invest all their savings in cryptocurrency, in my opinion this is a rash step, as a very large volatility and the market is subject to manipulation by those who own a significant amount of tokens/coins.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

Investing in the crypto currency for the future purpose is a very good idea and I will advice you invest careful, don't invest in just any coin, spend your time and conduct an intensive research to find the good coins you will invest in so that in the future, your investment will reap a huge reward.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Future cryptocurrency is very positive. However, I do not advise you to invest all the savings. Invest the money that is not critical for you to lose.
And invest only in top large-cap coins.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
ije07

Activity: 1415

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

Theres nothing impossible in this world, investing in crypto is a good opportunity for everyone but i  suggest bot to invest all your money, you can start investing in small amount, it is true that if you invest on a big amount you also earn a big profit but if its your first time to do it dont put all of your money because you never know what will happened. Crypto has a good future  but not all the time you will earn a good profit.
in any case it would be better to learn from the easy first even in investment, we better use small capital first because we are still learning so we are still very vulnerable to failure and if we force to use a lot of capital then after failure then we will be forced stop because it runs out of capital but if little by little then if we fail we can still try again

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

It depends on if crypto currencies become mass adopted or not. I think it is going to happen and we will have a decentralised future. But we need more ICOs that already have a working product and are ready to enter the market. The more working products, the more chances that crypto will become mass adopted.
lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

I think crypto currencies future is really good. You need to invest now in crypto. But i believe you can invest with your 40 percentage of life savings. No need to more. You need to be safe and also you need to hold always fiat in crypto for hardtimes. We can not know what will happen to prices tomorrow.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

crypto's future can be seen from the existing ico project, if there is a good and potentially ico coin that might be used as one of the best future for crypto. because I think many large investors or investors choose crypto if there are things that have the potential and provide profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: