Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:37:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6926 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

for me crypto's future is also a good future, because investment in Krypto is also a good way. You can get more benefits, considering that the development of krypto prices is increasing every day, so I am sure the future of krypto is also a successful future.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

Since i was start joining crypto or start working in here i do think positive always as it is. And i did right because Crypto running good and of course for the future too. So if i am were  to ask never a negative future for crypto but very positive. And it helps me a lot for my future too.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

I can say full confidence in the cryptocurrency and blockchain. in the future blockchain will be indispensable to our lives. There are already many projects that are related to this issue.

Yah. Good or bad is not discussed yet. But I'm sure it will last a long time. By the time it was released, a lot of problems were solved. Based on that reason enough to see it will be good.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Dont ever invest with all of your savings, thats quite dangerous for your family daily needs.
Better to use your free money that is not used for anything. Also do research before investing in some altcoins to avoid the risk of bad decision.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

for now it is rather difficult to predict the development of crypto,judging by all the prices on the market starting to look down..
from me personally,it is better to be a little patient if you invest in crypto, don't let it go wrong..

ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I think that electronic money is very potential and has a future. I think that in just a few years we will not use cash and instead be electronic money.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

For me the future of cryptocurrency will be good to other coins, and will be bad for the other coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum will both in the Future for sure because those both coins will lead the success of cryptocurrency in the future. But some coins in the future will disappear and will be a bubble for sure because the value of the token will be 0.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:33:48 AM

For me the future of cryptocurrency will be good to other coins, and will be bad for the other coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum will both in the Future for sure because those both coins will lead the success of cryptocurrency in the future. But some coins in the future will disappear and will be a bubble for sure because the value of the token will be 0.
There's more good news than bad news, the reason why big institutional investor's haven't entered yet is because of the regulation, they want a strong want to increase their security and to lesser the risk. We need time for this as this changes requires it, but we should always be optimistic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

In my own opinion, I strongly believed that there is a very good future for all the cryptocurrencies and will definitely grow because of the fact that cryptocurrencies are now getting known and being legalize in several countries.

Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

Coins seem to live.So according to me this market will also live.It has to live and there is no other possibility.Countries will have to invest in this market in next year.I hope,Crypto Market develop in Turkey and of course other countries.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

I think everything will be fine with cryptocurrency. It is worth investing now so as not to regret it. The market is just now approaching the moment when it is profitable to buy good Tokines and postpone them for a long time.
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

a very brave decision I feel if investing all the savings into crypto. My advice is that you should think twice to continue. You have to know everything about crypto that prices can change at any time without us knowing. You also have to have enough knowledge about how to trade properly and correctly. do not carelessly invest or just say people. it's better if you take the truth yourself before you regret it later. because the assumption of people must be different about crypto which is good to invest.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

of course it's good, because if not then people will stop to invest in crypto and crypto will die but in fact crypto still survive and even more people are investing in crypto making crypto future become good.
finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

Use your savings in crypto money trading without worrying. The low interest rate given by the banks does not satisfy you. The future of crypto money is brilliant. I think crypto money technology is good. In the future, real money will die.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

if you see the many projects that are developing and have partners with large companies, I believe crypto's future is very good, in the near future many countries will legalize crypto because of the ease of transactions offered, so you don't worry about false news that wants to damage crypto

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

We cannot indeed and tell to you that everything in crypto industry will be good or bad. Remember, crypto world is so unpredictable. If you are about to invest your savings, you must see to it that the project you choose is really worth it. We cannot even predict what project is good. Be ready for what ever happened, you may gain or lose.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Use your savings in crypto money trading without worrying. The low interest rate given by the banks does not satisfy you. The future of crypto money is brilliant. I think crypto money technology is good. In the future, real money will die.

real money is dead or we never know. because the real money is well organized. so if crypto wants to replace real money. in my opinion it's not easy. requires hard work so that everything is achieved.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

It depends on your attitude. If you think crypto has good future, then it is so.
Futhermore according to statistics there is a positive tendency, so everything will be ok.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

In my opinion, the future of crypto would be so good in general. It is really inevitably to see falls of the market in future. But it would be good.

celer

Activity: 294
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

I think that we must wait ~5-8 years for good status for crypto. Nevertheless, for me the blockchain is the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: