Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6924 times)
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

I dont see the bad future for crypto, because this technology is what the society really need, however, it doesnt know about it yet

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

Cryptocurrency has a very large and promising future, as with their help our community will be able to simplify the process of life activity, the issue of intermediaries in all operations is resolved and by the way, over time, cryptocurrency will be legalized and it will become a payment system

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

To me, cryptocurrency has a great and better future, I will be in this cryptocurrency business and off course I will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

i believe in a good future from crypto. even if the prices have fallen, i believe that they will eventually rise again. that is why i am not removing myself from crypto and still support it.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

in my opinion the future of cryptocurrency is very good because cryptocurrency has been recognized by the state and also cryptocurrency has cooperated with large companies. this will make cryptocurrency have a good future
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

No one knows, because it is unpredictable.
By the way i believe in better future and build my life based on better conditions.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

The price of crypto coins for now is always dumped but in the futute this coins will recover as soon as the markets will go back to normal.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies themselves do not bear any harm or harm and I see only the benefit of them, but unfortunately cryptocurrencies will not justify themselves for the next couple of years.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

If you look at in the very distant future, probably with cryptocurrency all will be well. Courses will rise again and the people will have faith in the industry . But to give any forecasts for the next 10 years I would not. A lot can change in the world during this time.
Happy Miner

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
This is a bad idea, because in the coming years, the cryptocurrency will not be a full-fledged means of payment and will remain only an object for speculation. Therefore, a person who does not understand the work of the cryptomarket should not invest in bitcoin or altcoins. You will lose all your savings.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
I think the future of cryptocurrency is the same as in the 90s was the future of the Internet. Now is just the start of global changes that will happen in the world thanks to the cryptocurrency

Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
It's dangerous to make decisions based on opinions on the forum
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?

If I were you, I wouldn't invest my whole savings on cryptocurrency. You know why? The cryptocurrency market is always moving up and down and you will most likely lose money here if you don't time your investment right. So invest SOME of you savings because I don't think that the future for you is bright if you gave it everything.

temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

The most important help I can offer you in this scenario is to advise you not to invest all your savings. Even if you plan converting your fiat to crypto. Why don't you do it gradually. There are times you might need back up, because there are some situations in which you might find yourself in bearish market and need to buy at the dip. Then you would need fiat, because you might not be able to sell the cryptocurrency you have on ground to buy another.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

it can be a legal currency for many countries around the world, it seems difficult since every country has strict rules related to currency. Moreover, still many problems in crypto world that makes many countries not accept it yet till now.
SuiMikira

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

I'm sure that crypto has a good future. Do not use the bad statistic of crypto market now to predict a bad future of cryptocurrency, it has many advantages to become the future currency of human.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Crypto's future will be a bright future if the crypto community can continue to provide support for crypto. The stronger the crypto community and also if the crypto community continues to spread its influence and also the positive benefits obtained from crypto will also have a positive influence on other communities to find out the use of crypto. So that Crypto gets a good response from all parties, so Crypto can have a longer life in the future.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

As what we can observed, adoption is already been started in some countries and this is a sign that it has a big potential to be more useful in the future. As what many other suggestions, never invest all your savings because anything could be happen positive or negative. But if we are dealing about the future of cryptos, yes I agree that it could help our economy to be more productive and could save millions of assets. Again, don't be stupid to invest all your savings, always make a plan before diving yourself into the dark.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

This is a very stupid decision to invest all your money in cryptocurrencies. Of course, I'm pretty sure in the success of cryptocurrency, but you can go wrong with a coin and the General cryptocurrency may disappear and your money will be gone. I suggest you put your money in the Bank and start investing with a small amount you can afford to lose.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

cryptocurrency is the financial future of the world, you must believe that the world will now leave FIAT money, and will be replaced by Cryptocurrency, the reason is that Cryptocurrency facilitates a more convenient exchange and transaction system.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

I have to say that your decision is very ridiculous. Once the market is in a bear market for a long time, your money will be greatly devalued, and it is very difficult for you to sell them at the original price, which will have a very big impact on your life. If you still need to take care of your family, then this will be very bad for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: