Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 03:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6944 times)
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

I think cryptocurrency in the future is good sir.
Because from crypto we can invest, trade and get a profit.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

Personally, I see a good future for crypto, but all will be well soon. I think now the industry is only at the stage of its initial development and will take a long time to realize the value of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

I also see a great future for crypto currencies. However, it is necessary that they do not stand still and develop. First of all, it is necessary to solve the problem of network scalability and the size of transfer fees.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

The way and speed with which cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and is being accepted is a clear indication that cryptocurrency will have a very good future.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

what I feel is that the future of crypto cannot be seen from what is happening right now, if we see what is happening now, then we will think that crypto currencies will die soon, but I think it will never happen, precisely I think that crypto currencies will be the future of the global world economy in the future
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

This is just the beginning of crypto. 2017 is the year of crypto is widely known and that is the reason for the market go to moon, And since then many people have known crypto. And in the next few years I think Crypto will probably grow and it will be as popular as the stock market

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies will have a good and promising future. It is the technology that is needed and will be used in future especially in the industry. There are so many possibilities offered by cryptos. This market is young with a low market cap. Big money will come in cryptocurrencies in the next 4 months.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

I have no doubt that crypto will have a good future . But it doesn't mean that every altcoin will have it too  Cheesy Crypto projects should go a long way to implement the plans they have outlined in order to gain support from the real business and be able to further implement their program and develop their technology. Unfortunately, only a few of the existing projects will be able to do it.

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

Good thing for crypto is that the big institutional players are in now. Fidelity, NYSE, rest will follow. At some point, bitcoin's scarcity will come into play but it could be months or years.. The big boys want their share of bitcoin's supply but currently most of bitcoin is held by early investors, exchanges etc. All new bitcoin goes to miners... the institutions will try to dump the price as low as possible to shake out the weak hands.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

I think it would have good future but anyway you needt invest all our money in crypto its very very risky if you have money  which's losing wouldnt hurt you then invest.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:03 PM

If you think that cryptocurrencies can still fall and will not be used, then I do not think that you need to continue to use cryptocurrencies at all, because this will definitely become the most common tool for payments.
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is good. It seems to me that soon people will realize that cryptocurrency has many advantages.

Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I believe that the future of the crptocurrency will be bad and good, why? good because the bitcoin and top altcoins will be in the future and will have pump and dump. Bad, because the altcoins that dumping everyday will have a chance that it will be a bubble someday. Sad
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

I think investment of all our savings in cryptocurrency is not correct, because their price goes upward & downwards at any moment & if price of coins or tokens came down then definitely there will huge losses. However, this is not necessary because the future of the cryptocurrency is very bright and positive thinking about cryptocurrency has started growing in peoples.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
i think you should be really careful investing in any stuff at all not only crypto. and come on, are you going to invest all your money at once? plase don't do that mistake. write a plan at least
Britva2018

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

I also give you a tip to choose a 2-3 project that you will like to do their analysis and then invest that you do not feel sorry to lose but not all the savings at once. You can study the project that I have in my signature. I wish you good luck!!!

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

For me, the future of crypto is good. Seeing every bounty's projects take action is a proof that crypto is a success. Although investing all that you have in crypto is not really a good idea, knowing that the market's prices are volatile. And you should know what you're investing into, or else you'll be gambling your life.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

I suggest that you study and learned enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. Because crypto is a volatile business in a matter of week you will gain big if you're in right timing but you will also loss big if market goes down. Its to do study and do not invest all your money in one business only. Divide it and leave some portion for back up in case something goes wrong.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

the world of crypto has a potential level of profit in investing in the digital world. indeed risky but if you know the startegy and what steps you take. try to examine what you want and do. I'm sure your family will be in the royal place if you succeed

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

It is very difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrency. Its price is influenced by many factors. Of course, we hope for a good future, but it is possible that there will be a bad one.
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

It is not necessary to invest the last money in cryptocurrencies, it is very risky. Yes, of course here you can win by taking a risk, but you can lose. But I think the future of cryptocurrencies, they will live long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: