Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6926 times)
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

For me and in my own opinion, I still believed that investing in cryptocurrencies is a good move and good thing for you to do because in some point, dealing and investing in crypto will give you more profit and earning.
What are your conclusions based on?
It seems to me that if TS took advantage of the optimistic advice that is given to him here with great frequency, now he would drink only water, and there would be not enough money for food.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

I think the crypto market will have good results in the future. This was seen when Bitcoin was born and has grown in the direction of gradually increasing but not decreasing. So the crypto market has also increased and improved.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

Depends on what you want to get, if you're going to invest in technology and what people can do with the blockchain in the future, cryptos are exceptional, and I think a technology is on par with cloud computing in the sense that it will revolutionize the industry, now if you see it economically and you're here to earn money (which is totally valid) I think it would start slowly, since the market is not at its best time for now.

Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

I fully believe on crypto by heart. According to me, future of crypto is very bright as well as prosper in every terms. One day, government will definitely legalize crypto for the growth of their countries.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

Of course the future of crypto will be better, but for good or bad it depends on your fate and the way you invest well. Crypto is not as easy as you think, buying at low prices and selling at high prices, in fact more than that, crypto is very complicated in understanding market movements. You better learn first, and invest after you know more about crypto
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

Now it is difficult to judge the cryptocurrency , it is not in the best position to say that it will certainly become the future , over time it will only become more stable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Now is not the best time to think about investing large amounts of money the market is not stable and it is better to invest in small parts but in different good projects.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I think it's not good idea when you intend to invest all your money into cryptocurrency , If you want to invest your money in cryptocurrency , you should invest half of your money , it will be better when you invest all your money .

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

In cryptocurrency you need to invest the money that you can afford to lose, or at least that which is not needed for some time.  See for yourself the situation on the market!
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

Be rest assured that almost everyone here believes in the vision of crypto and definitely see the bright side of it. I am not in any way saying that crypto has no future, No. What I want to say is that, it will be good you read wide on crypto and understand it well and then you can make an informed decision. Almost all of us here have invested in one way or the other and it will never be bad that you join the train now but just know that, invest what you can afford to lose on any day.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is good though its facing challenges in its prices lately but I believe the future of cryptocurrency is good.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

My only advise for you is not to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency because its a volatile Market and its sometimes difficult to predict what the future holds for cryptocurrency at large. Its will be very wise of you if you can use part of your savings for crypto investment rather than all.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Sure is good. If you look at the market situation last year, history repeats itself. do not forget that there are many worthy projects and new coins, for their future

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term, as the prices are low, and cryptocurrencies will certainly continue to grow and develop.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
HoryouToken

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

The blockchain space is growing faster than ever. Ethos and many other blockchain developers are moving forward with full-force regardless of price and market action. The same way that the first Bitcoin developers were motivated by a philosophy rather than financial incentives, the organizations in this space that are grounded in mission and purpose are the ones that will ultimately pull through trying market conditions.

As these technologies and organizations mature, their real-world use cases will be made manifest, reducing some speculative elements of the market to ground it in the actual performance, utility, form and function of the next-generation of the internet. The progress that you are seeing in Ethos and others organizations is significant as it is the most important thing grounding the foundations of the entire market and should be seen as the greatest source of reassurance.

So while markets may be discouraging, we have never felt more confident in the future of cryptocurrency. The world will see the power and potential of blockchain technology and you can bet your satoshis that we’ll be ready for it.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

I think about Crypto's future very well. Because I always see from Crypto growth. Now Crypto is increasingly popular and many people are entering and joining to invest. And the people who invested this amount were very large. So I believe that Crypto has a good future.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

No body knows what can happen in the future. However, if you will look really deep, cryptocurrency can bring a lot of things in terms of payment, security and convenience in the future. It may not be well-known by others right now, however, once the government starts learning about the convenience of using blockchain technology, it can be used as means of payment and exchange in the future.
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is good. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency is actively developing and will become very popular and in demand in a few years.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
muddy waters

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

I tend to think that the future of crypto is good and it will be highly demanded for financial transactions and processing big data in several years.
It is hard to say, which exactly coins will be the most popular apart from bitcoin, so if you plan to invest all your savings I would recommend not playing with alts but investing only in btc.

malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies must be good, but many coins will disappear. In the future, human society will provide more information, and everything will be notified by the blockchain Internet. Cars, tobacco and food blocks are blocked.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: