Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
samperi649

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:59:49 PM

Litecoin has traded $47m today, and the price is still where it started, more or less.

Maza has traded <$1m and we moved over 1,200% at one point.

New Moto:

In Maza I invest.

all the whales in Dakota!!! go eat Dakota noodles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:00:48 AM

"pump" begin now you must be fast  Wink
Miner232432

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:01:09 AM

anyone watching this 20BTC buy up?

Yup and mintpal volume currently works out at 100 BTC an hour $65,000 an hour in trades on this

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:03:05 AM

I love how people are panicking because the price 'crashed' from 20,000 sat down to 14,000.  All this for a coin that was a little over 9,000 early this morning.   And 2,000 just yesterday.  The expectations out the gate are ridiculous.

Here's a pro-tip guys: Close down your internet browser, take a break, and get some fresh air. Smiley

No, here's a pro-tip, sell now.

and then cry @ 100.000 satoshi?
you can sell now, no problem.  Smiley

I won't cry, I made 2BTC out of Maza in last 24 hrs and completely sold up 2 hours ago.

I now have zero Maza and it will stay that way until the pump and dumps begin, lets say in 24 hours.

Why not sell to make say 200% profit and keep the rest? If ever Bitcoin 2.0 comes along you won't want to simply sell all.. It's not a wise decision and you would regret it so much.

Because there is not 200% to be made.

This is complete hype - I'll ask again, how is a "nation" that no-one has ever heard of with only 50,000 impoverished and technically naive native americans going to support or kick-start a 50,000,000 market cap?
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:04:23 AM

volumes declining looks like the pump and dumps will resume tomorrow at 9am

sussex

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:04:51 AM

Litecoin has traded $47m today, and the price is still where it started, more or less.

Maza has traded <$1m and we moved over 1,200% at one point.

New Moto:

In Maza I invest.

Wow, you got that wrong!!

It is precisely because the market is so small that it is able to move so much and the market is small because after tomorrow no one will care.... except the bag holders.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:05:36 AM

I love how people are panicking because the price 'crashed' from 20,000 sat down to 14,000.  All this for a coin that was a little over 9,000 early this morning.   And 2,000 just yesterday.  The expectations out the gate are ridiculous.

Here's a pro-tip guys: Close down your internet browser, take a break, and get some fresh air. Smiley

I won't cry, I made 2BTC out of Maza in last 24 hrs and completely sold up 2 hours ago.

I now have zero Maza and it will stay that way until the pump and dumps begin, lets say in 24 hours.

Why not sell to make say 200% profit and keep the rest? If ever Bitcoin 2.0 comes along you won't want to simply sell all.. It's not a wise decision and you would regret it so much.

This is complete hype - I'll ask again, how is a "nation" that no-one has ever heard of with only 50,000 impoverished and technically naive native americans going to support or kick-start a 50,000,000 market cap?

Just like AUR, I'll come back in a few days buddy, you aren't ever going to be on the next Bitcoin train thinking like that.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
SBOSS

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:08:02 AM

Aurora is all manipulation, tho.

Remember all the suckers who bought NxT and pushed it to 92, then found out the IPO was scammy and many were left holding the bag.

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:08:06 AM

sussex

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:10:36 AM

Just like AUR, I'll come back in a few days buddy, you aren't ever going to be on the next Bitcoin train thinking like that.

AUR is going to do exactly the same, but it will take a little longer because people won't want to admit the huge losses they will have made.

I'm already on the BTC train, thanks. Started with 1 BTC at the end of November 2913 and, so far, traded that up to 14.76 BTC with very little risk.

Your greed is going to bankrupt you, like someone said above, small regular safe gains is the name of the game.
CoMM0n

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:12:07 AM

BlueCoinStock.com has added MazaCoin
Take a look at the complete market report for your exchange and choose between two different chart types: Closed price or OHLC, and the market volume in a separated chart.

Also, you will be able to see a full historical report from the last 7 days.
Calculate the price of a cryptocoin for the following currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR.

See more on:

http://bluecoinstock.com/markets/MZC_BTC
http://bluecoinstock.com/market/MZC_BTC/CRYPTORUSH
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:12:23 AM

This coin isnt like aurora, its bigger, but we will see in the next days big thinks with this coin i think
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:12:27 AM

AUR is going to do exactly the same, but it will take a little longer because people won't want to admit the huge losses they will have made.

I'm already on the BTC train, thanks. Started with 1 BTC at the end of November 2913 and, so far, traded that up to 14.76 BTC with very little risk.

Your greed is going to bankrupt you, like someone said above, small regular safe gains is the name of the game.

I only put in a small percentage of profit so if I lose I'm still up. Congratulations with your profits, but you won't ever make a huge amount of money that way. These markets are dictated with people more than you, everything you buy is a huge risk as someone can send it down to zero at will.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:15:42 AM

We still need ANY amount of test coins to go live @ Atomic-Trade.com

Here is the site's maza wallet:  MQjrgYvZzpFAQuuJzoJHw4Bqdom4p1hCp8

Once coins are received the pair goes live.  Stop watching your exchanges go down.  Atomic will not.

Anyone send you guys some MZC yet? Sorry blockchain explorer is down and I couldn't see amongst the swarm of posts.

Sent! Let's see what you guys can do Smiley
sussex

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:16:02 AM

I only put in a small percentage of profit so if I lose I'm still up. Congratulations with your profits, but you won't ever make a huge amount of money that way. These markets are dictated with people more than you, everything you buy is a huge risk as someone can send it down to zero at will.

The fact of the matter is 99.999% of us are not going to make a huge amount of money - so you should play the game according to the world reality.

The guys behind Maza and AUR will probably make a huge amount of money and I'm very happy that none of it will be mine.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:16:41 AM

M8QhqQvPUwzSDJcjhV5KLHC9EuNAAY1LBi maza address Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:16:52 AM

You trade for a living?

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:18:30 AM

The fact of the matter is 99.999% of us are not going to make a huge amount of money - so you should play the game according to the world reality.

The guys behind Maza and AUR will probably make a huge amount of money and I'm very happy that none of it will be mine.

When I see a good opportunity to get a large return with a small percentage of my funds I take it, I'd rather lose a few hundred dollars than regret selling and not making thousands. I wish you luck though Smiley

GEO, RLC & QRL.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:22:53 AM

I've  bought many alternate coins (my forum profile is only recent, though) and survived several pump & dumps by investing earlier.

Make no mistake, anyone who invests into Mazacoin is taking a huge risk that this coin could halve in value and stagnate for months.

Is losing your money worth the potential that this coin goes from 10 million to 100 million or 1 billion?  100 to 1000 return is crap if you can put your money into brand new coins worth less than $1 million that have an equal chance of hitting an extreme valuation.

Of course all the naysayers will say "nu-huh ya stewpid n' wrong" but then I bet those naysayers bought all their Maza when the cap was less than $500K and they get wet dreams of this thing being worth $1 to $5 billion.

There are thousands of people that will probably end up losing money on Maza, I will have already got my investment back and then some and will be holding the rest for whatever Cheesy Buy in early make a decent profit and hold whatever is left for the best possible outcome.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
sussex

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:23:27 AM

You trade for a living?

Nope, I was a complete noob in November, but I feel I have a little advantage because I have a background in journalism, computers and maths. They are the three main areas of knowledge that I feel have helped me most, along with a deeply, deeply suspicious and cynical nature  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: