Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167534 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:02:57 PM

Was aurora in RT or Verge? Didn't it hit 84$? With...with little to no news coverage? Yes. Yes it did.

You look at the facts.

Yep people were going off 3 week old BBC articles to justify AUR's price surge, yet here we have CURRENT news articles about Maza and for the most part so far most of all been really positive. I think this will be huge just because being a legal tender it will make some of the bigger mainstream investors more at ease investing with a tribe than with "hackers" which is the unfortunate image Bitcoin has.
candydaze59

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:03:02 PM

maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:04:12 PM

Mazacoin: Just Popped! Cheesy

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
Mjollnir

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:05:06 PM

I hate myself for buying at 15k yesterday.....  Cry

I had the same. But i bought some more today. So the avarage cost per coin went down to 13000 Cheesy

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:05:39 PM

Anyone selling now is making a huge mistake.

Go back and read the aurora thread - don't make the same mistake. Even coins like that with anon owners and little hype can shoot to 84$, you think a coin covered by the verge won't hit at least 1$? Bitch please.

Is Verge bigger than RT?

Look at the facts.....

Was aurora in RT or Verge? Didn't it hit 84$? With...with little to no news coverage? Yes. Yes it did.

You look at the facts.

AUR made $84 because of the false figures on coinmarketcap, which is a major source of info for crypto, so likely more influential than even RT. It was also connected to a country some of us had heard of.

What price is AUR at now? The figure escapes me.

EDIT:

I just made another 8% off this silly Maza spike, I love this coin.
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:05:47 PM

relax just ride the waves.. enjoy the week to come

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:05:58 PM

1300? or 13k lols

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nikpatel26

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:06:10 PM

regardless of whether you think it won't hit $1 or more per coin, it definitely has the potential to, and that's the risk (and the fun). personally, I think $0.50 would be a better estimate for the near future, which would still be incredible for everyone who bought in pre 12k
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:06:56 PM

1300? or 13k lols

hehe just corrected it. Wish it was 1300 ;-)

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:07:09 PM

I made 0.7 riding the waves ysterday...was a great day for me, makes a change from usually buying high n selling low... Grin

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:07:40 PM

I made 0.7 riding the waves ysterday...was a great day for me, makes a change from usually buying high n selling low... Grin

quarkkid

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:09:22 PM

Ahh, my trusty ford...

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:13:14 PM

Go back and read the aurora thread - don't make the same mistake. Even coins like that with anon owners and little hype can shoot to 84$, you think a coin covered by the verge won't hit at least 1$? Bitch please.

Is Verge bigger than RT?

Look at the facts.....

You look at the facts.

AUR made $84 because of the false figures on coinmarketcap, which is a major source of info for crypto, so likely more influential than even RT. It was also connected to a country some of us had heard of.

What price is AUR at now? The figure escapes me.

Coinmarketcap is more influential than RT? HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, a crypto market chart that gets 5k traffic a month will propel a coin higher than a global news source covering it. Do you even think before you post?

What price it is now is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is it was at around 80$ per coin for several days which is more than enough time to sell.

But thinking a coin got a 700$ million market cap due to a glitch on a relatively obscure website...hilarious.

Oh yeah, a coin for the indigenous people of South Dakota has way more potential than a "country we have heard of". Americans don't care about iceland, but they sure care about their own state. And America is where all the money and media coverage is. So your logic, once again, is flawed.

Man, I see very many newcomers here. It is a typical mistake - newcomer sees new coin with hype that is beginning around it. He buys it, then sees that price dropped 2x-5x, panics, sells, sees price rising, kicking himself in the ass. I've bought it at 100, 180 and 200 and is still calm and rather confident that its value will rise a lot Smiley

edit: I'm also 'near newcomer' (<1 year in the community), and I remember such errors

Whales are the masters of manipulators and instilling fear.

Put in a low buy order...market panics...sells cheap into the whales...and the market swiftly rebounds. Like clockwork.

I'm tired of playing this game. It's so obvious history is going to repeat itself, this will reach at least 100 mil market cap in the coming months.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:15:43 PM

Man, I see very many newcomers here. It is a typical mistake - newcomer sees new coin with hype that is beginning around it. He buys it, then sees that price dropped 2x-5x, panics, sells, sees price rising, kicking himself in the ass. I've bought it at 100, 180 and 200 and is still calm and rather confident that its value will rise a lot Smiley

edit: I'm also 'near newcomer' (<1 year in the community), and I remember such errors

Whales are the masters of manipulators and instilling fear.

Put in a low buy order...market panics...sells cheap into the whales...and the market swiftly rebounds. Like clockwork doe.

I'm tired of playing this game. It's so obvious history is going to repeat itself, this will reach at least 100 mil market cap in the coming months.

Always some rich player that can make a few thousand dollars easily.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
multi-pool.eu

Activity: 126

http://www.multi-pool.eu

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:16:03 PM

http://mzc.multi-pool.eu

WE ARE ALWAYS ONLINE!

DDOS protection and PPLNS!

Come and mine with us!!!

http://mzc.multi-pool.eu

http://www.multi-pool.eu

If you need assistance please contact us by pm
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:29:46 PM

who is still buying this up with me..

weak hands selling...

strong hands holding and buying FTW Smiley !!!!!

just relax and enjoy the ride

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:29:56 PM

some new news! http://www.livetradingnews.com/bitcoin-rival-mazacoin-34356.htm?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed#.UxdCiPldWTE

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

twitter is crazy :O ths shit should hit 25k today ::::::::::Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:33:05 PM

Even More NEWS

The Verge

http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/5/5469510/native-americans-assert-their-independence-through-cryptocurrency-mazacoin

Spain

http://www.itespresso.es/siete-tribus-indias-lanzan-mazacoin-propia-moneda-virtual-122470.html

China

http://n.yam.com/lihpao/arts/20140305/20140305147734.html

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:34:19 PM

waiting for cryptsy!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: