Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167535 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:08:31 PM

it's stable till it hit's cryptsy. then we should see some spike volume/s Smiley been up for 24 hour's watching market's it's too fun!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:12:59 PM

it's stable till it hit's cryptsy. then we should see some spike volume/s Smiley been up for 24 hour's watching market's it's too fun!

The cryptsy folks are suppressing the price so they can accumulate enough coin prior to intro on their exchange.  Let's see if their walls hold up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:14:11 PM

the wall's will go down in second's

Edit: time will tell Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:14:41 PM

there were just huge buys happening , 10 btc in 2 minutes in 2 transactions
Vorfeed

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:15:00 PM

Mazacoin got listed on this exchange https://www.atomic-trade.com which allows USD deposits and withdrawals.

Too difficult to make an account there.

What problems are you having with making an account?

Blakecoin: BWhkGsXG6J1NyLtka1gtwu97eFwmcVvWFr
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:16:13 PM

capatcha suck's ass. rather a conf email. or a retard puzzle. thingy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:16:22 PM

MazaCoin is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE !!!

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits/2 confirms for maza deposits.

The site offers a much better user experience than mintpal.  

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out, MZC/BTC just went up and volume is growing.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade.  ATOMIC-TRADE

Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:17:24 PM

I talked to the Lakota Country Times in SD and the secretary of the President of the Lakota Nation (just googled and called).  Of the three people I spoke to none of them had heard of any plan for the Lakota Nation to formally adopt a crypto-currency.  One of them had never even heard of crypto-currency.  The paper asked for me to call again tomorrow because they were very busy going to press, and that they might have someone who could talk more with me then.

Can someone address why the Lakota would not know of their own currency?

Cross-posted.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:19:36 PM

I talked to the Lakota Country Times in SD and the secretary of the President of the Lakota Nation (just googled and called).  Of the three people I spoke to none of them had heard of any plan for the Lakota Nation to formally adopt a crypto-currency.  One of them had never even heard of crypto-currency.  The paper asked for me to call again tomorrow because they were very busy going to press, and that they might have someone who could talk more with me then.

Cross-posted.

Very interested in hearing what they have to say, update when possible please Smiley Proof is also good too Smiley

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:19:41 PM

um lol? phone number's please.  don't just say random shit without facts boy!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
D12WORLD

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:20:35 PM

Cross-posted.

Give me the phone number please,i will call them and ask them,and i will record the call so you guys can heard .
Vorfeed

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:21:15 PM

Mazacoin got listed on this exchange https://www.atomic-trade.com which allows USD deposits and withdrawals.

Really? which bank do they go through?

They use TD Bank (Canadian owned bank)

Blakecoin: BWhkGsXG6J1NyLtka1gtwu97eFwmcVvWFr
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:22:20 PM

I'm not a boy, and you can Google yourself.  But the phone number to the Lakota Country paper is 605-685-1868.  Remember they are very busy as they are going to press today, but they were helpful.

Also, the secretary I spoke to at the president's office is named Cissy Big Crow.  I got her number from the paper.  She connected me to someone else.  I left a message with them and am awaiting their call.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

the phone conversation to studio please

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Miner232432

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:23:47 PM

Cross-posted.

Give me the phone number please,i will call them and ask them,and i will record the call so you guys can heard .

Knock yourself out

LAKOTA COUNTRY TIMES
316 Main St.
                    Martin, SD 57551                 

Bureau Office: 605-685-1868  - Business Office 605-685-1871
Fx: 605-685-1870

email:
editor@lakotacountrytimes.com
connie@lakotacountrytimes.com

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
Soloturn

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:24:37 PM

The next train is PesetaCoin!   Cheesy
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:24:50 PM

Vote Maza ---> Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:26:26 PM

Cross-posted.

Hey, look, actual research.
Pity newspaper and websites don't bother doing the same, otherwise I don't think we would have seen all the stories we have.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:27:04 PM

Vote Maza ---> Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Cryptsy generally avoid coins with massive premines.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
D12WORLD

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:27:33 PM

Cross-posted.

Knock yourself out

LAKOTA COUNTRY TIMES
316 Main St.
                    Martin, SD 57551                 

Bureau Office: 605-685-1868  - Business Office 605-685-1871
Fx: 605-685-1870

email:
editor@lakotacountrytimes.com
connie@lakotacountrytimes.com

BUSTED . I Called : 605-685-1868

and they give me information about mazacoin,but they said they cant give out much info , but they know what is it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: