Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:26:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167534 times)
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

So can someone reach out to Payu?

I think there are enough of us that could really help out. I made a new logo last week and sent to AP.
Also just messing with a few ideas. See attached square, would be a nice Website back ground etc.
AP loved them but it looks like he is moving on...?

I don't doubt Payu's resolve he was campaigning before all of this to have the tribe adopt BTC, he was
even on Max Keiser talking about it in Dec I believe.

Check out these logos.

This is A. a project with great potential. It just needs some next level help.

Herp - thank you for all the posts alerting the shortcomings. Maybe try to be more constructive this coin if taken in
the right direction could do a lot of good for ppl. It's not too late.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7usqkye0kdmugsh/maza%20png.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5titaol8moodyl/maza%20square.jpg

I've said this earlier. I was a supporter and believer in this coin until some shady facts came out. I would love for nothing more than to see this succeed but as things stand that's highly unlikely.

Silent treatment from Payu and devs was really weird when the revelations came about and then we get a tweet posting crap not clearing anything. We've also found out creator of the project bailed out to start MapleCoin, which is "Canadian national coin" which is another scam attempt in my book as he's looking to instamine with his mining operation.

I think that twitter is AP's. Payu's personal twitter hasn't been updated for awhile. Agreed, not answering the communities concerns is well... concerning.

Payu is already guilty of lying and misleading investors by feeding them false information, making them invest based on lies. Defrauding investors = jail time very often.

Possibly... I'm a big proponent in 'Fake it till you make it.' I don't hold it against him if he took it upon himself to just go ahead.

I think we could all forgive Payu if he proves to be genuinely interested in making this work, even if he said few "white" lies as some people here said. However, things seem to be going down hill at the moment.

Downhill rapidly, agreed.

I've message Payu let's see if he is up for dialogue.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:19:25 PM

Wow  Luxasd zero activity.

Date Registered:    Today at 05:46:01 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:56:27 PM

Shill much? Do you scammer devs need to make hundreds of new accounts to give the impression there are actually real users posting?

Do you think people are this retarded?

Yeah just made a new account because of you :^)
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:31:20 PM

too bad i dont sell my coins @ 17.000 satoshi a few days ago, i would get 10 times more bitcoins  Sad the greed  Smiley
No i could buy 10 times more coins
princesultan1

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:33:44 PM

too bad i dont sell my coins @ 17.000 satoshi a few days ago, i would get 10 times more bitcoins  Sad the greed  Smiley

i'm with you on that. this coin is going downhill fast.
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:35:06 PM

To the moon and back...

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:35:12 PM

@HERP

if 90% ppl from this thread say to you GTFO this thread, maybe you should write a lot less posts?
Like 10-20% of what you're posting now?

If you have dignity...

You are annoying, like annoying bitch with iq 70 who can not close the mouth.

You are pussy or man?

PLZ post but not not so much.

Posting minute by minute = pussy posting

A nazi moderated thread was created for fanboys to keep nay sayers and doubters like me away. Why don't you go there? You don't have to interact here. Just go there with the delusional crowd that's gonna lose their ass off as this scam unfolds down into the double digits.

Ok, you hate Nazis and Indians. Is there someone on earth you don´t hate?
Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:38:12 PM

Let all have their say, there is no need for controll this thread.

Herp has a good point, but Maza coin is not a scam.

It will take time to build a solid base for this coin. Buy now if u believe in it, dump it if u don't. Simple

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
dleader

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:38:38 PM

To the moon and back...

I obviously picked some more up on the cheap:)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:39:46 PM

Truly shocking the price is, I paid 10K, and it's at 0.17K wow, this has to be a record for the worst loss in history, I',in so deep now I may as well stay in till 1 satoshi.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:39:53 PM

Truly shocking the price is, I paid 10K, and it's at 0.17K wow, this has to be a record for the worst loss in history, I',in so deep now I may as well stay in till 1 satoshi.

Sorry to hear that leigh2k14.

It is not at its bottom ,it will fall much much more!

Are you still trading this Huh

I had by far the most profit on this coin so far, +1850% on my btc investment Smiley Smiley Now it is too low for me

I feel so bad for the person(s) who bought my coins, I hate myself for that. Angry seriously, this has been DEBUNKED AS A SCAM and is nothing but a fraud currency. how could anyone not fully insane trade this now !??!? or u are just waiting for it to be up a little to dump the hell out of it right?

Guys, this is DOWN TO THE GROUND and it will go down even more

i SOLD this at 0.0008, you UNDERSTAND? 0.0008, it is 0.00002170 now   3586% FALL!!!

I feel bad for u. if u at least want SOMETHING of ur investment back, please, god please dont wait until it is back to 0.00000XXX - it will!

holy sh%
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:42:31 PM

@HERP

if 90% ppl from this thread say to you GTFO this thread, maybe you should write a lot less posts?
Like 10-20% of what you're posting now?

If you have dignity...

You are annoying, like annoying bitch with iq 70 who can not close the mouth.

You are pussy or man?

PLZ post but not not so much.

Posting minute by minute = pussy posting

A nazi moderated thread was created for fanboys to keep nay sayers and doubters like me away. Why don't you go there? You don't have to interact here. Just go there with the delusional crowd that's gonna lose their ass off as this scam unfolds down into the double digits.

Ok, you hate Nazis and Indians. Is there someone on earth you don´t hate?

Did Herp he call me a Nazi? lol, what a pathetic person
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:44:55 PM

Why do people keep getting their math wrong?

You paid 10,000 satoshi and it is now at 1,700 satoshi.  10K to 1.7K not .17K

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
biboun

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:48:24 PM

Mazacoin .0002 satoshi by next friday or I drink a 24oz solo cup of my own piss on webcam. Quote me on that.

Retweets 23
Favorites 16

8 Mar 2014

https://twitter.com/BryanMaiden77/status/442361237137924096

He should have said:

if Herp stops posting on bitcointalk until friday  I drink a 24oz solo cup of my own piss on webcam. Quote me on that.

Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:56:22 PM

FrictionlessCoin - It will be even sweeter once we bounce back to 20k

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:58:31 PM

I'm not selling MZC yet but I'm finished with alt coins. I buy them and they sink twenty thousand leagues under the sea  Sad I'll better get rid of my black cat

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
NetAlp

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:59:25 PM

When i see price 1 satoshi
i'll sell all my MZCs
i m waiting
Devs already been rich

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
dleader

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:03:21 PM

FrictionlessCoin - It will be even sweeter once we bounce back to 20k

- Tomi

lmao, this is DOWN TO THE GROUND and it will go down even more

i SOLD this at 0.0008, you UNDERSTAND? 0.0008, it is 0.00002170 0.00001610 now   -4000% FALL

please, god please dont wait until it is back to 0.00000XXX - it will!

For what it's worth... For anyone who trades (i do everyday since last april) this is very normal to fall back to where a parabolic rise started. Infact it should dip under before ever returning. BTC has done it three times now. Btc went from 1200 to 102 on BTc-e this last bubble.

Expect rebound at 00000900.

%5000 rise is unsustainable for any product.

Patience, and buy some cheap:)

I feel really bad for the guy on cryptorush who had a 25btc order at .000016
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:06:27 PM

Really such a bizarre thread. I am not sure I've seen so much negativity towards a coin, and unwarranted negativity at that.

There are several serious concerns, yep. The same can be said of tons of alt coins.

Yet strangely we get Herp posting non-stop about every little thing. Spreading fud, calling people shills if they differ with his opinion, and making outlandish claims. I was waiting for him to say that native americans don't really exist and the coin made them up.

We get others stating for a fact the price will sink to nothing! Get out while you can! Like their goal in posting is to be charitable and they really care for others...

Anyway, I guess 99% of people go with the pump and dump mindset. If a coin doesn't go crazy right away, it's dead, no reason to consider it. I find it a bizarre way of thinking. I expect a large percentage of naysayers are just spreading fud to lower the price, so they can buy it cheap... in a way, I hope that is the case, as otherwise they are trolls with mental issues.
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:07:04 PM

You are doing the basic mistake in trading, not being able to let go at loss to cut further losses.
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:07:28 PM

Really such a bizarre thread. I am not sure I've seen so much negativity towards a coin, and unwarranted negativity at that.

There are several serious concerns, yep. The same can be said of tons of alt coins.

Yet strangely we get Herp posting non-stop about every little thing. Spreading fud, calling people shills if they differ with his opinion, and making outlandish claims. I was waiting for him to say that native americans don't really exist and the coin made them up.

We get others stating for a fact the price will sink to nothing! Get out while you can! Like their goal in posting is to be charitable and they really care for others...

Anyway, I guess 99% of people go with the pump and dump mindset. If a coin doesn't go crazy right away, it's dead, no reason to consider it. I find it a bizarre way of thinking. I expect a large percentage of naysayers are just spreading fud to lower the price, so they can buy it cheap... in a way, I hope that is the case, as otherwise they are trolls with mental issues.

dude, the problem with this coin is that it is a complete fraud
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: