Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247089 times)
BirdyCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:21:55 PM

I will support Admin @ This week's Coin..It's not his fault. I am here to stay. Smiley These things can happen. I am a 48 year old woman and have faced humongous challenges in my life including near death at least 4 times. So a coin launched that went a bit pear shaped doesn't phase me. I am here for the long term to support and be part of your vision.. Count me in re launch and I don't want a refund..I want my happy h2o droplets when they arrive.. Smiley
+1
psikogeek

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:22:05 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 10:35:14 PM by psikogeek

H2O2
Hydrogen peroxide :-)

+1
Good one Drakoin.  

I add that you should merge with heavycoin (HVC) to make heavy water: D20.

Then, you can react Uranium coin (U238) to get Plutonium Coin (P239).

Finally, you can create an apocalyptic world where other currencies will be meaningless.

There, I bet you didn't think it could go downhill from relaunch.
ando0022

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:23:03 PM

I'm on the IPO too, that's fine with me.
Just communicate a proper time schedule for a relaunch.
I'll give it another try.
+1

+2  This coins has a purpose higher than a "smooth 1st launch trial".  I'll continue to support. 

+3 I will be staying in IPO too. ThisWeeksCoin is really good guy and I trusted him from beginning. I believe in this idea and think that have a great future.  

I will staying too, but if some persons (with his btc amount) leave the "IPO-Pool" than you have to make the coins cheaper so that the rest of the ipo People will be get a reward for her loyalty.
Namun X

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:23:16 PM

Noone is perfect and perfect coin launches are rare to see.

Everybody should be always ready for delays. That's how it is with technology. Random failures are common.

Mistakes aren't as important as the way you fix them. And we see a person who is doing his best to fix it.

Maybe we should look a bit on and think about some pool's style.

Will you be mining again on a pool which is greedy, is involved in fake launch, doesn't want to stop it, doesn't support coin's creators and tries to take over coin's blockchain to make profit by any cost and in highly immoral way?

That is a the biggest problem here. This is the right direction for your anger. Most of us want things to go right way right?

Man I hope you're not talking about http://h2o.hashing.at/ because then you don't have a clue.

1. Wasn't involved in any fake launch ... started the daemon & stratum & stuff 1 minute after the original launch. (I asked 3 times if it will be delayed or not ... NOBODY replied ... people spamming 1 minute left, etc)
2. Supports the coin creators, except the coin creators didn't do absolutely anything about it ... that dev seemed clueless)
3. Didn't try to take over any blockchain to make any kind of profit
4. Actually reduced fees to 0% so people can recover their wasted hashes.
5. It wasn't me who decided if the pool stays or I take it down. I asked and except one person EVERYONE said to continue.

So get your facts straight.

Thanks.

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:24:28 PM

Give him chance guys, as for users who needs refund, please send me your bitcoin address via PM and via Email (I need details on both)
I will crosscheck everything and process refunds, It will might take time as I have a life too and timezone is different.

Beware of the rules of the IPO. People who want their IPO back must request and have it acknoweledged that BEFORE the relaunch.
IPO gives 50 million coins to the people still in IPO. So if people leave, more coins for the people stayed behind and a new introduction price.
So no refund afterwards. Coins must be distributed in a fair way.

Im staying in btw.
rob950

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:24:32 PM

+1

+2  This coins has a purpose higher than a "smooth 1st launch trial".  I'll continue to support.  

+3 I will be staying in IPO too. ThisWeeksCoin is really good guy and I trusted him from beginning. I believe in this idea and think that have a great future.  

ill stay in the ipo to Wink

whish ThisWeeksCoin all the best tomorrow and hope for a successful launch.

I have to agree all ppl that will leave the ipo there btc`s must be calculated over the last know total amount.
so the ppl who stay in get rewarded better.

BTC: 19vpvgEUtrw4rj529jWMUYgmADBps8G8sc / Deuce: LLzk2mJvyAt2BWMnQJBJaPszBbYyLpyddQ
SlientBit

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

H2O2

+1
Good one Drakoin.  

Finally, you can create an apocalyptic world where other currencies will be meaningless.

LOL, too bad Unobtanium already exists Tongue That would have made the Grand finale! LMAO

n3lz0n

Activity: 618

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:26:18 PM

H2O2

+1
Good one Drakoin.  

and here are the Chemists Smiley LOL

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
BirdyCoin

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:26:27 PM

I will give this another go, believe in the mission statement hopefully some people will get some fresh water from this coin and help support some people if premine % goes where it should in re-launch.
+1
n3lz0n

Activity: 618

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:27:51 PM

+1

+2  This coins has a purpose higher than a "smooth 1st launch trial".  I'll continue to support.  

ill stay in the ipo to Wink

whish ThisWeeksCoin all the best tomorrow and hope for a successful launch.

I have to agree all ppl that will leave the ipo there btc`s must be calculated over the last know total amount.
so the ppl who stay in get rewarded better.

I'm staying too and also my friend... GOOD LUCK to the people behind H2O !!! Smiley

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:30:33 PM

Everybody should be always ready for delays. That's how it is with technology. Random failures are common.

Mistakes aren't as important as the way you fix them. And we see a person who is doing his best to fix it.

Will you be mining again on a pool which is greedy, is involved in fake launch, doesn't want to stop it, doesn't support coin's creators and tries to take over coin's blockchain to make profit by any cost and in highly immoral way?

That is a the biggest problem here. This is the right direction for your anger. Most of us want things to go right way right?

Man I hope you're not talking about http://h2o.hashing.at/ because then you don't have a clue.

1. Wasn't involved in any fake launch ... started the daemon & stratum & stuff 1 minute after the original launch. (I asked 3 times if it will be delayed or not ... NOBODY replied ... people spamming 1 minute left, etc)
2. Supports the coin creators, except the coin creators didn't do absolutely anything about it ... that dev seemed clueless)
5. It wasn't me who decided if the pool stats or I take it down. I asked and except one person EVERYONE said to continue.

Thanks.

Why would you reduce the fees, knowing that the coins mined would be no good, considering a re-launch? You just proved that you were in hopes of ( who the heck ever the 1st dev(s) were would say '...too much work..go with their fork ) You dident launch when everyone else did, because NO one else did. Everyone knows it.
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:31:23 PM

Do we have wallet finally, where the password is?!
lightedhype

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:33:29 PM

All I can say is, nobody here should be blaming anybody for anything except for the dev. Even before launch or any problems there was two conflicting countdown timers out there the "official" website said the coin was launching an hour before the "official" pool said it launched....neither of these timers were ever changed they said the coin had launched. Hashing.at owner simply was a responsible pool operator and ensured his pool was live at launch for the miners.

I personally watched him asking repeatedly in the IRC chat asking the devs over and over when the coin launched and if everythjing was good. Devs never replied tohim because they were busy dicking around while every other asshat in the chat was spamming launch launch sothe pool owner did the smart fucking thing and launched.

Also, the dev released the source code at launch but not the windows wallet password. That alone ahows what an incompetent Dev were dealing with...are you kidding me?? I dont see how you make that mistake and try to blame a pool owner for you releasing the source code  /facepalm
rsx19

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:34:57 PM

when is the relaunch?

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
ThomasMagnum

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:36:40 PM

Can someone please point me to a single location where I can find all the relevant information regarding the failed launch and the relaunch? I bought into the IPO and have not received an email or a private message in regards to this.
Namun X

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:37:39 PM

Why would you reduce the fees, knowing that the coins mined would be no good, considering a re-launch? You just proved that you were in hopes of ( who the heck ever the 1st dev(s) were would say '...too much work..go with their fork ) You dident launch when everyone else did, because NO one else did. Everyone knows it.

Man you really must be retarded (it wasn't useless I called you like this earlier it seems).

Is obvious the mined coins aren't any good since I have stopped the pool, even though there were still 300 MH/s going on. At least this much you could understand ... eh?

And again let me repeat for you ... I wasn't in hopes of anything. EVERYONE said on that IRC channel to go on and let the pool running, YOU were the ONLY ONE who said to stop it ... remember? Because everyone else does.

Now there ... I wrote with CAPS and BOLD ... maybe you understand as well (doubt it though).

Now crawl back to your cave.

Thanks.
BirdyCoin

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:38:00 PM

Do we have wallet finally, where the password is?!

Here it is:
https://mega.co.nz/#!aElHwIiL!h7skgxU2Y59HGUErH-2qBZHUaEdiJqaRi78bqAF1WXw

without password
TuxNut

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:38:20 PM

PMSL.
Oh look, another failed launch. Would have thought such things would be rare by now, but... I guess not.

Good posts from the OP though, will give it another shot as I know such things can too easily happen when trying to launch on a large scale. Doesn't mean I can't LMAO though Wink

To the OP... no need to reply, you have better things to do with your time, like, bitch slap those bastages that are losing you ANOTHER night's sleep Smiley

Tired of how corrupt and  the world is? You're not alone
Take 2 hours to learn some stuff
Ashdrake

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:40:00 PM

5. It wasn't me who decided if the pool stats or I take it down. I asked and except one person EVERYONE said to continue.

Thanks.

+1. Thats my ideea also, and then they can cash in. Some others joined in but he was the first one. And there were mentions of check twitter for official stuff, not necesarily irc.
Regardless what is done is done. Thisweekscoin did the honorable thing and re-launch the coin. Also for people that bought in the IPO but want out, escrow.ms is doing refunds, he posted 2-3 pages back with infromation on how to get the refund.

What more can you want besides these things. Tomorrow stuff will go better, and we can get the show on the road.
savagesam

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:40:50 PM

Staying as well, worth it for a good cause..
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: